Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+45
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
loogoldham
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Nordic
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
SpartanJD01
MSU addict
Banks2Mason
aualum06
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Bob Lee Swagger
Blaine Fabin
Wally Fairway
CampbellHall
Frank Drebin
Steve81
CaptainSlow33
msugolfguy
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Izzo Court
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
NigelUno
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
49 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 3 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:24

MattyFresh wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't disagree. He is probably guilty as hell.  I want to wait to find out how MSU could have seemingly been so indifferent to the multiple complaints. How could the investigation, if there really was one, not uncover more than just enough to put the doctor on some sort of restricted access to some patients. I also want to see how much of what the state and Feds say is actually true. They always -- always -- make a lot of noise to get maximum news coverage in order to sway the minds of potential jurors.  

Very true very true.  I mean we just went through the Mateen shit.

mateen is 36 and doesn't have a history of accusations. some of you need to check yourselves
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 3 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:27

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

50 victims. 50. sorry it may have taken me an hour or two to digest it. but 50. 50!!!! sandusky was what? 20ish?

this fuck was 2.5 times more....at least! and hell, he did it at msu for his entire career!! 20 years!!! I'm going to puke...

He was only fingerblasting, Blanch, and you've always maintained that's not rape. You've said that for years. Your crocodile tears now can't change that.

your a sick person. would you want your female family members to read this post?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-21, 19:28

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He was only fingerblasting, Blanch, and you've always maintained that's not rape. You've said that for years. Your crocodile tears now can't change that.

your a sick person. would you want your female family members to read this post?
Stop spazzing out.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 19:30

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sure, because they'd know I was mocking you for all the years you've steadfastly maintained how unwelcome/nonconsensual fingerblasting isn't somehow rape. It's your truth. It's time to own it and be ashamed by it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

parents with affected kids could be reading this rigjt now. this is bigger than the swill now. got it?

For some reason I doubt any parents are coming to the Swill to read your posts for news.

you want to take that risk? go right ahead. join nigel and greenway, and make with the jokes. go on...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 19:36

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

For some reason I doubt any parents are coming to the Swill to read your posts for news.

you want to take that risk? go right ahead. join nigel and greenway, and make with the jokes. go on...

Somehow you've accomplished getting dumber every day.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 19:39

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Here's one: If MSU is proven to have covered up the doctor's conduct, then you won't be the school's biggest embarrassment, and take heart--it won't even be close.

Edit: See? That's funny because it's true.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:42

Nordic wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:my take on this is reserved for tbob. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria simply cannot handle this and should stop posting here for rew months if not years....

Yes, I see Blanch is taking this seriously. Rolling Eyes

check the times of these posts
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

That's it.  it's time

Are you going to fingerblast me by force?

for you, worse
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:46

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Sure, because they'd know I was mocking you for all the years you've steadfastly maintained how unwelcome/nonconsensual fingerblasting isn't somehow rape. It's your truth. It's time to own it and be ashamed by it.

this is a false narrative perpetrated by my bonars loke yourself. there is, nor will there ever be, any shread of truth to this bullshit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-21, 19:46

Can someone whose opinion I give a fuck about tell me where my level of concern about this story should be?

1- Izzo got suspended against arkansas state tech for something to do with a camp and a cousin of a recruit or whatever

To

10- this is likely a Sandusky level cover up so burn your msu stuff
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:48

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Stop spazzing out.

msu professor sexually assaults more children and women in modern history, and yet, you bonars still rather talk about me. disgusting
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 19:51

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Are you going to fingerblast me by force?

for you, worse

What's worse than rape psycho?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 19:51

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

this is a false narrative perpetrated by my bonars loke yourself. there is, nor will there ever be, any shread of truth to this bullshit

You can deny it now all you want, but we know the real Blanch, and now, so will all those parents with affected children here tonight reading tSwill. You've lived an adult life as a disgusting pig who doesn't respect women. You've worn that honor like a badge. If you suddenly want to switch sides and be disgusted by such conduct, we look forward to that. But you still need to own your pathetic past.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

sorry I'm not a child molester apologist. just sickening
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:53

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Here's one: If MSU is proven to have covered up the doctor's conduct, then you won't be the school's biggest embarrassment, and take heart--it won't even be close.

not even remotely true. your hate for me has no bounds. pitiful
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone whose opinion I give a fuck about tell me where my level of concern about this story should be?

1- Izzo got suspended against arkansas state tech for something to do with a camp and a cousin of a recruit or whatever

To

10- this is likely a Sandusky level cover up so burn your msu stuff

we simply don't know yet. closer to 10 at the moment.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

for you, worse

What's worse than rape psycho?

to be clear, i am not threatenint violence on nigel or all. it is perfectly legal and i will be as tranparent as i can
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:59

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You can deny it now all you want, but we know the real Blanch, and now, so will all those parents with affected children here tonight reading tSwill. You've lived an adult life as a disgusting pig who doesn't respect women. You've worn that honor like a badge. If you suddenly want to switch sides and be disgusted by such conduct, we look forward to that. But you still need to own your pathetic past.

you seriously accusing me of serial child molestation? that's it. for you and nigel both.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 20:00

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Not hate; pity and disgust.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-21, 20:04

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Stop spazzing out.

msu professor sexually assaults more children and women in modern history, and yet, you bonars still rather talk about me. disgusting
You're making yourself the fucking story you sick fuck.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:04

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

you only worry about msu s rep that fits all 3. do us all a fsvor and root for psu instead. your kind is welcome there with pedobear hugs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 20:04

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

you seriously accusing me of serial child molestation? that's it. for you and nigel both.

Can you please show me where I've accused you of serial child molestation? That'd be great.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:05

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You have 2 posts in this thread. both about me....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 20:05

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

you only worry about msu s rep that fits all 3. do us all a fsvor and root for psu instead. your kind is welcome there with pedobear hugs

Uh, what?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 20:06

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

sorry I'm not a child molester apologist. just sickening

lol, the Bob school of posting - I call you dumb and that makes me a child molester apologist. Solid logic there Einstein.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:06

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Can you please show me where I've accused you of serial child molestation? That'd be great.

you just quoted it , happy valley
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-21, 20:07

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

And you're jerking off to it. This is my fourth post in this thread. You're pretty sick. Seek help.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:sorry I'm not a child molester apologist. just sickening

lol, the Bob school of posting - I call you dumb and that makes me a child molester apologist. Solid logic there Einstein.

you came to that conclusion yourself. I was taking about the others.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 20:08

Blanch, your hot take was just asking for firings and prosecutions?

Everyone else is saying that, you doofus.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:11

Death Roe wrote:Blanch, your hot take was just asking for firings and prosecutions?

read carefully. some still thing he's innocent and come to his defense. one worries about msu perception in light of this, and the bonars rather just focus on me personally. it's enlughtening to say the least
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-21, 20:12

I find it troubling the guy survived all this time. Did none of the father's know until it became news?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 20:13

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Blanch, your hot take was just asking for firings and prosecutions?

read carefully. some still thing he's innocent and come to his defense. one worries about msu perception in light of this, and the bonars rather just focus on me personally. it's enlughtening to say the least

Who on here is defending him?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 20:15

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm lost. Can you please dial down the Blanch and post a cogent thought?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 20:16

Blanch calling people rape supports is ironic and rich.

This coming from the dude who was saying that gang bangs/gang rape is part of black culture.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-21, 20:18

xsanguine wrote:I find it troubling the guy survived all this time. Did none of the father's know until it became news?
Probably not. You're taught to trust doctors. Young girls May not understand what's happening or think it's normal. Even if they thought something was wrong they might be too scared to say anything. What if they are wrong and falsely accuse the Dr? Now you bring in the competitiveness of gymnastics, where reputation means a lot and a predator, like this Dr sounds, can exploit it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:44

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

And you're jerking off to it. This is my fourth post in this thread. You're pretty sick. Seek help.

3 of 4. sorry weirdo
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:46

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Who on here is defending him?

put that wmu edu to use and read the entire thread pls

Last edited by Blanch32 on 2016-12-21, 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 20:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Multiple posted. now apologize to the famlies and loved ones and perhaps ill let it slide
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 20:53

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Multiple posted. now apologize to the famlies and loved ones and perhaps ill let it slide

I'll ask one more time and if you can't find a way to clearly express your thought, I'll just let it go and chalk it up to Blanch brain: What are you talking about?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next