Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just rolled down my window, stuck my package out the window and yelled to this skanky chick: Suck This!

2 posters

Go down

V.I.P Just rolled down my window, stuck my package out the window and yelled to this skanky chick: Suck This!

Post by tanfan! Sat 24 Dec 2016 - 14:35

I am cruising down A1A with my classic Porsche 1987 911.  I just had the engine rebuilt and now I want to see how she will run.  So far so good.  Engine is running like it is brand new.  so, like I pull up to this light in Cocoa Beach and see this skanky looking typical white trash 40 something momma with two dogs in the back seat of her Ford F 150.  The F150 was at least 10 years old and since she lived near the beach, it had all kinds of rust holes in the hood and quarter panels.  She looks over at me and gives me a toothless smile, cigarette handing out of the side of her mouth.  I notice the flirtation and decide to react in the only way possible given the situation.  I heaved my torso up in the air and pulled down my shorts and yelled, Suck This!!!! The dogs started barking and she immediately got all bent out of shape and cut me off after the light turned green.  I was like, what the fuck? I know kool story bro.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: Just rolled down my window, stuck my package out the window and yelled to this skanky chick: Suck This!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 24 Dec 2016 - 14:57

This thread reminds me of the fall of tRCMB. Please try harder.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down