Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!"

+15
steveschneider
NigelUno
Blanch32
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
Rod Porkmore
Ass Dan
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
SpartanReich
SawGreen
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Izzo Court
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" Empty Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!"

Post by Izzo Court 2014-09-16, 16:58

Apparently Winston stood on a table in the middle of the student union and yelled" fuck her right in the pussy!"

http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-yells-fuck-her-right-in-the-pussy-kil-1635466887?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

The best comment: People knew it was Winston when they noticed that nearby FSU campus police were looking the other way.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" Empty Re: Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!"

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-16, 17:01

This fuckin guy Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" Empty Re: Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!"

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-09-16, 17:31

College kids gonna be college kids.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-09-16, 20:00

Is that original video legit or a put on?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanReich 2014-09-16, 23:27

This guy rivals Toronto's mayor as the best "gift that keeps on giving". My god what a jackass.
SpartanReich
SpartanReich
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-17, 08:42

Would he still be enrolled at MSU had he gone there? How many people would be calling for him to be kicked off the team, or does winning trump everything?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-17, 08:46

InTenSity wrote:Would he still be enrolled at MSU had he gone there? How many people would be calling for him to be kicked off the team, or does winning trump everything?
we have ethics, morals and, most of all, humility.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-17, 08:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
we have ethics, morals and, most of all, humility.

Honestly, in comparison to views I've heard espoused from quite a few UF fans (because there are a lot of them in Miami), that winning is everything. When I would argue that paying players is wrong, they would laugh at me and say you have to keep up with the other teams. It is a completely different view down here. B1G might have the biggest fanbase, but SEC has the most rabid. Yes, I realize that FSU is in the ACC, but they are a win at all costs, school too.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-17, 08:59

InTenSity wrote:
Honestly, in comparison to views I've heard espoused from quite a few UF fans (because there are a lot of them in Miami), that winning is everything. When I would argue that paying players is wrong, they would laugh at me and say you have to keep up with the other teams. It is a completely different view down here. B1G might have the biggest fanbase, but SEC has the most rabid. Yes, I realize that FSU is in the ACC, but they are a win at all costs, school too.
yep.. I grew up down south - all my family, extended family, etc still live there.. so I know where you're coming from.

at least we have ethics, morals and, most of all, humility. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-17, 12:16

Chris Fowler ‏@cbfowler 55s
Certainly added intrigue for Clemson's visit to FSU, with Jameis Winston suspended 1st half. Sean Maguire gets his shot for the Seminoles

https://twitter.com/cbfowler/status/512273126026383360

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-09-17, 12:29

Floyd Robertson wrote:Chris Fowler ‏@cbfowler 55s
Certainly added intrigue for Clemson's visit to FSU, with Jameis Winston suspended 1st half. Sean Maguire gets his shot for the Seminoles

https://twitter.com/cbfowler/status/512273126026383360

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 502811600

Wow
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2014-09-17, 13:06

In Winston's defense, while there are other places a woman could be fucked, I believe the preferred method is in the pussy.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-09-17, 16:57

Rod Porkmore wrote:In Winston's defense, while there are other places a woman could be fucked, I believe the preferred method is in the pussy.

If he would have yelled "have intercourse with her right in her vagina," he probably would not have been suspended.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-17, 16:59

Rape a chick - Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 2599972566

Steal some crab legs - Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 2599972566

Yell "fuck her right in the pussy" - Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 3742235224
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-09-17, 19:46

Rocinante wrote:Rape a chick - Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 2599972566

Steal some crab legs - Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 2599972566

Yell "fuck her right in the pussy" - Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" 3742235224

Well he is getting suspended for 1/2 a game, that's got to really weigh on him.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-09-17, 21:19

Fwiw. Y'all know that's an internet joke right?? This suspension is so dumb
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-17, 21:23

Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw. Y'all know that's an internet joke right?? This suspension is so dumb

Oh. Did he yell it out on the internet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-17, 23:05

Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw. Y'all know that's an internet joke right?? This suspension is so dumb

No Blanch. Nobody but you knew that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-18, 10:50

Forde wrote:That was the case again Wednesday in Tallahassee, when Winston made an apology for the obscene shouting Tuesday that led to his half-game suspension. According to reports, three questions about the episode were shot down, the last query ending the news conference after nine minutes.
Of course, the timorous Florida State local media censored itself Tuesday by failing to even ask Fisher about an event that was significant enough to warrant a suspension the next day. With reporters like that on the beat, it’s been relatively easy to keep the cocoon secure around the franchise quarterback.

From today's Forde yard dash or whatever its called.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-18, 12:19

InTenSity wrote:

From today's Forde yard dash or whatever its called.

Sports, y'all..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-18, 12:22

I'm glad this policy doesn't extend across all walks of life or the adult film industry would cease to exist..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-18, 12:25

ESPN CollegeFootball ‏@ESPNCFB 39m
Mel Kiper Jr. drops Winston from 3rd to 25th on Big Board »

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" Bx04gXtIAAALRHh

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/512628062031446016
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-18, 16:19

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" Bx123mmCYAAveYR
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-19, 23:20

FSU President suspended Winston for the whole game. Reports just came out.

"Based upon the results of our continuing investigation of Tuesday's incident involving Jameis Winston, we have decided to not play him for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday night," interim Florida State president Garnett S. Stokes and athletic director Stan Wilcox said in a joint statement.

Last edited by InTenSity on 2014-09-19, 23:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added quotes)
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-09-19, 23:32

InTenSity wrote:FSU President suspended Winston for the whole game. Reports just came out.

And to the president of FSU I tip my cap.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-19, 23:59

Winston is in a Title IX investigation for the rape. This is the same deal where Gibbons was expelled from UM despite not being criminally charged. This started in August so FSU likely knowd which way it is going.
I dodon't know if I am misunderstanding this because nO one is talking about it.
Obama was making a big deal about campus sexual assaults today...
They are under a microscope. How ridiculous would it look if he playex the 2nd half and then was expelled a couple of weeks later.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-09-20, 02:01

Stop de hatin'!!!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-09-20, 05:08

Isn't it refreshing to know that street hustler Sam Webb tried to desperately force McDowell to this shit hole zero morals school if he wasn't gonna sign with scUM...and wanted him anywhere but here...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-20, 12:18

What more is there to investigate? I mean he was walking around screaming fuck her right in the pussy. He's a ****ing moron, but what's the further investigation into that?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-20, 14:45

Rocinante wrote:What more is there to investigate? I mean he was walking around screaming fuck her right in the pussy. He's a ****ing moron, but what's the further investigation into that?

Was driving up north last night and a guy on the radio (Sirius Mad dog) says there is more to the story. He at first lied to administration about where he was and what he said. The new interim president is pissed about his actions in light of an ongoing title IX investigation, plus, the interim president, the guy said, didn't appreciate being lied to by the kid right away. All of that sounded a bit believable. However he ended it with this: He says that there will be more to come out and that he believes Jimbo covered stuff up about the sexual assault investigation. Says there will be stuff that "Blows the roof off of FSU" .

Yeah, the end of that made me chuckle too. No President would dare go against the FSU football machine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-20, 15:01

Right but they are in that Title IX investigation. They have no choice but to take it seriously as I don't think they can put this past the Feds.
I don't know his guilt or innocence. But you have the player acting like an ass in a sexual joke. No way they could play him with that out there. And just my speculation that he won't play until that is over. That would explain a lack of communication from FSU as that is not something they can comment on.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-20, 15:08

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/09/florida_state_reportedly_opens.html

This is the story I am going back to.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-20, 15:43

For the record: Can you imagine a Dantonion player going to the union grabbing a Mic and yelling "fuck her in the pussy"????

Yeah, I'll take a winning program and no assholes over that any day.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-20, 15:57

Shit happens Dwags. What if the Jayru time bomb went off a couple of years later.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-09-20, 17:57

DWags wrote:For the record: Can you imagine a Dantonion player going to the union grabbing a Mic and yelling "fuck her in the pussy"????

Yeah, I'll take a winning program and no assholes over that any day.

Yes I can. And the player would get to decide between Coach D looking him square in the eyes and expressing his dissapointment or a drop kick from Narduzzi. I would assume most would take the easy way out and go with the drop kick.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-20, 18:09

Herbie Green wrote:Shit happens Dwags. What if the Jayru time bomb went off a couple of years later.

He wouldn't be suspended for just a half. It would b swift and sincere. And that's what I'm saying. Not that a 20 year old won't do something stupid, somebody will. maybe tonight. But We have a coach and program now with integrity. We didn't always, and thats a fact. Let me ask you this: Do you think whatever Max did last Christmas, since nobody seems to know what the hell it was, he would have been suspended for such a big game if he was at FSU?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-20, 18:33

I fully am behind Dantonio but lets not play tthe holier than thou card. Not our style.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-20, 18:59

Herbie Green wrote:I fully am behind Dantonio but lets not play tthe holier than thou card. Not our style.

Oh, I know kids are kids everywhere. But, you didn't answer the question. Do you really think Max gets suspended if whatever he did happens at FSU last christmas? I think he plays. That's the point
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-20, 19:08

DWags wrote:

Oh, I know kids are kids everywhere. But, you didn't answer the question. Do you really think Max gets suspended if whatever he did happens at FSU last christmas? I think he plays. That's the point

"Whatever he did"?

We have no idea what he did. Dantonio once played a guy the day he got out of jail. Rather Hall cough cough glass houses
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-20, 19:22

Herbie Green wrote:

"Whatever he did"?

We have no idea what he did. Dantonio once played a guy the day he got out of jail. Rather Hall cough cough glass houses

So, i'm just going to guess you think Jimbo would have suspended Max. Fair enough.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next