Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight?

+13
SeeRockCity
tanfan!
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
WhiteBoyHatcher
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Da Mayor
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? Empty Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight?

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 09:49

I packaged that shit up before I went to bed but forgot to put it in the fridge. Was mega pissed when I got up this morning and saw it on the counter. Prob gonna eat it for lunch though.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? Empty Re: Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight?

Post by DWags 2017-01-09, 09:57

Chicken? sure, go for it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? Empty Re: Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-09, 10:01

as long as you're stocked up on toilet tissue, bathroom reading material and a few sick days from work, go for it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-09, 10:04

Ehh I wouldn't. A lot of bacteria will have formed over night, and the taste/texture will be off.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 10:13

AnomanderRake wrote:Ehh I wouldn't. A lot of bacteria will have formed over night, and the taste/texture will be off.

That shit was sealed in a snap lock container though.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-09, 10:25

Do it. There is probably a 60% chance you will get sick but I think that would make for good board fodder so long as you keep us updated
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 10:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do it. There is probably a 60% chance you will get sick but I think that would make for good board fodder so long as you keep us updated

I was already told I couldn't post poop pics.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-09, 10:33

It's chicken for fucks sake. What could go wrong. Eat it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-09, 10:35

Just heat and eat. You'll be fine. It's not like you left it in a locked car during the heat of a summer day.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 10:37

TheReal_LWS wrote:Just heat and eat. You'll be fine. It's not like you left it in a locked car during the heat of a summer day.

Exactly. Counting down the minutes until lunch time. That shit is soooo good.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-09, 10:37

Nuke it to about 345° and you should be just fine.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 10:38

Floyd Robertson wrote:Nuke it to about 345° and you should be just fine.

Thanks. Do you have a degree in microbiology or food science?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-09, 10:40

Da Mayor wrote:

Thanks.  Do you have a degree in microbiology or food science?

Nope.  This is the internet, so you should just believe what I posted.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 10:43

Da Mayor wrote:

I took FSC 101. You'll be fine.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-09, 10:45

Do it. if anything goes wrong, just consider it a whole body cleansing of all available fluids. Some people pay high dollar for that and they call it a spa treatment. Only difference is they fly to Sedona for it while you can do it a lot cheaper over your toilet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 10:50

NigelUno wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I took FSC 101. You'll be fine.

I got a 2.0 in ISB. I think I'll be fine too.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-09, 10:54

Da Mayor wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do it. There is probably a 60% chance you will get sick but I think that would make for good board fodder so long as you keep us updated

You can post poop pics. I actually checked the forumotion terms of service and that does not violate any of them. I think some of the mods think it's not allowed though so it may get deleted by the uneducated.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-01-09, 10:58

This is my philosophy, when in doubt heat it up good and kill those bacteria off. Dead bacteria builds up your immune system, so it's actually good for you, like a vaccine.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 11:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

You can post poop pics. I actually checked the forumotion terms of service and that does not violate any of them. I think some of the mods think it's not allowed though so it may get deleted by the uneducated.

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? 2275418548
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-09, 11:45

This thread should peak around 6pm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 11:49

LooseGoose wrote:This thread should peak around 6pm.

Thinking about evacuating my bowels before I eat so I know anything that comes after that is due solely to the stir fry.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-09, 12:14

Da Mayor wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I took FSC 101.  You'll be fine.

I got a 2.0 in ISB.  I think I'll be fine too.

You're about to get a 7.2 in IBS though.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-09, 12:16

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I got a 2.0 in ISB. I think I'll be fine too.

I totally forgot about ISB. It's the only class I ever cheated in. The night before the final I went out and got hammered. That morning, I called the professor (an older lady) and told her that I was sick and she said that I could take it later in the week. Meanwhile, one of my friends was in that class and somehow got me a copy of the test. I brought it with me and sat in her office and took the exam. Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? 502811600

Sent to MSU admin. Expect an updated transcript soon.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 12:16

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I got a 2.0 in ISB.  I think I'll be fine too.

I totally forgot about ISB. It's the only class I ever cheated in. The night before the final I went out and got hammered. That morning, I called the professor (an older lady) and told her that I was sick and she said that I could take it later in the week. Meanwhile, one of my friends was in that class and somehow got me a copy of the test. I brought it with me and sat in her office and took the exam. Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? 502811600

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? 502811600 Old professors don't give a fuck. My ISP prof, Jim Trow, was old as fuck and would give us copies of old tests. 95% of the new test was lifted directly from his old tests.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 14:11

It's about to go down, hoes.

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? Stir_f11
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 14:16

Da Mayor wrote:It's about to go down, hoes.

P.I.P.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 14:55

NigelUno wrote:

P.I.P.

It's r.i.p. you turd.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2017-01-09, 17:50

tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

P.I.P.

It's r.i.p. you turd.

Spoiler Alert:
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2017-01-09, 18:52

Can we get an update on this developing situation?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-09, 18:57

SeeRockCity wrote:Can we get an update on this developing situation?

He didn't take his phone into the bathroom, which he will be calling home for next 24hrs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 18:57

I feel great. Not even scurred, bro. The haters can suck it!
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-09, 18:59

Da Mayor wrote:

Clearly he died and OTPT's sister is posing in his place. She posts for all the dead posters, which has to be close to 10 now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2017-01-09, 19:01

Da Mayor wrote:

More proof that maybe we're a little over cautious about food-borne (sp) illness.... Maybe.

That or MSG kills anything.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 19:04

Turtleneck wrote:
Clearly he died and OTPT's sister is posing in his place. She posts for all the dead posters, which has to be close to 10 now.

Blow me.

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? Stir_f12
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 19:23

Played
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-09, 19:23

Da Mayor wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Blow me.

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? Stir_f12

Did you wash it down with some raw milk?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 19:30

I don't believe for one fucking minute that was old food. You made that shit and ate right then and there bitch.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 19:50

tanfan! wrote:

I don't believe for one fucking minute that was old food. You made that shit and ate right then and there bitch.

#BuriedTheHatchet
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-09, 20:28

OP should've told us that he's homeless and by leaving the food out all night, it was actually colder than had it been refrigerated.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 20:31

tGreenWay wrote:OP should've told us that he's homeless and by leaving the food out all night, it was actually colder than had it been refrigerated.

Yup. Just wait until I post the poop pic from behind the dumpster.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next