Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight?

+13
SeeRockCity
tanfan!
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
WhiteBoyHatcher
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Da Mayor
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight?

Post by CheesySpartan 09/01/17, 08:47 pm

Da Mayor wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:OP should've told us that he's homeless and by leaving the food out all night, it was actually colder than had it been refrigerated.

Yup. Just wait until I post the poop pic from behind the dumpster.

Thats worth staying up late for!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight?

Post by tanfan! 09/01/17, 09:45 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Thats worth staying up late for!

Let's make him eat it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 09/01/17, 10:13 pm

I've never been able to use chop sticks. How the hell do you pick up a piece of rice with two sticks?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/01/17, 12:52 am

Da Mayor wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:OP should've told us that he's homeless and by leaving the food out all night, it was actually colder than had it been refrigerated.

Isn't dumpster just another name for toilet?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 10/01/17, 01:56 am

y2kMgrad wrote:I've never been able to use chop sticks. How the hell do you pick up a piece of rice with two sticks?

You make a triangle and scoop that shit, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 10/01/17, 10:06 am

Didn't even have diarrhea this morning bros Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 2809484752
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/01/17, 10:11 am

Da Mayor wrote:Didn't even have diarrhea this morning bros Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 2809484752

Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 Cast-Iron-Stomach-Award-4ce511d17fe3d
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 10/01/17, 11:06 am

Da Mayor wrote:Didn't even have diarrhea this morning bros Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 2809484752

Told ya. Of course, sometimes it takes 24 hours so you aren't out of the woods yet.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 10/01/17, 11:36 am

gHost Spartan wrote: I doubt it. Usually that shit strikes pretty quickly. Whenever I've had side effects from contaminated food it's stricken within the hour.

Imma leave my chicken pot pie leftovers out all day and eat them for dinner. Fuck bacteria.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/01/17, 11:36 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Told ya. Of course, sometimes it takes 24 hours so you aren't out of the woods yet.
I doubt it. Usually that shit strikes pretty quickly. Whenever I've had side effects from contaminated food it's stricken within the hour.

I ate bad tuna on a Thursday night but didn't know it until late Friday afternoon, half way to UK on a road trip with my roommates. That was a miserable weekend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/01/17, 11:38 am

Da Mayor wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: I doubt it. Usually that shit strikes pretty quickly. Whenever I've had side effects from contaminated food it's stricken within the hour.

Imma leave my chicken pot pie leftovers out all day and eat them for dinner. Fuck bacteria.

Doesn't count if it's a store bought pot pie. That "chicken" has enough preservatives to outlive you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 10/01/17, 11:42 am

tGreenWay wrote:

I ate bad tuna on a Thursday night but didn't know it until late Friday afternoon, half way to UK on a road trip with my roommates. That was a miserable weekend.

That was tuna. This is chicken. It's different.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/01/17, 11:43 am

Da Mayor wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No! Tell me how they're different, please.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 10/01/17, 11:46 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

No! Tell me how they're different, please.

Well, tuna is the chicken of the sea, so maybe they're not.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/01/17, 12:02 pm

Wouldn't have made it that far.

Yet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 10/01/17, 12:06 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Yet.

Bitch, please. That shit would have run through me a long time ago if it was contaminated.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/01/17, 12:07 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I doubt it. Usually that shit strikes pretty quickly. Whenever I've had side effects from contaminated food it's stricken within the hour.

This da mayor schtick is dumb
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 10/01/17, 12:07 pm

tanfan! wrote:

This da mayor schtick is dumb

#BuriedTheHatchet
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/01/17, 08:58 am

Da Mayor wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yet.

Bitch, please. That shit would have run through me a long time ago if it was contaminated.

Incorrect. Food (whether contaminated or not) doesn't work it's way through your body that fast.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 11/01/17, 09:02 am

NigelUno wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Incorrect. Food (whether contaminated or not) doesn't work it's way through your body that fast.

You must have never had food poisoning bro. Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 1401550746
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/01/17, 09:07 am

Da Mayor wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Incorrect.  Food (whether contaminated or not) doesn't work it's way through your body that fast.  

You must have never had food poisoning bro. Would you eat chicken stir fry that was left out overnight? - Page 2 1401550746

I have.  

You don't immediately get diarrhea.

:poop:
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 11/01/17, 09:20 am

NigelUno wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I have.  

Dude, I posted about not having diarrhea the morning after I ate that shit. It would have hit me by then, and much earlier actually.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/01/17, 09:31 am

tGreenWay wrote:

You drove across the ocean? Ok, gHost.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/01/17, 09:38 am

Da Mayor wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I have.  

Dude, I posted about not having diarrhea the morning after I ate that shit. It would have hit me by then, and much earlier actually.

Or it could have hit you later.

Let's find out. Leave your stir fry out 2 days next time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 11/01/17, 11:53 am

Da Mayor wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I have.  

Send your wife to cooking classes so you don't have to cook stir fry, ghost.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 11/01/17, 12:19 pm

tanfan! wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Send your wife to cooking classes so you don't have to cook stir fry, ghost.

Tanny, everybody has made it clear that they're not interested in the RCMB drama No
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 11/01/17, 06:55 pm

I've eaten left out food many times. The worst it's done to me is give me a little gas. Either the bacteria growth is overrated or I've got intestines of steel.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/01/17, 07:00 pm

Dendrobates wrote:I've eaten left out food many times. The worst it's done to me is give me a little gas. Either the bacteria growth is overrated or I've got intestines of steel.

For some reason I've found this post to be a bit sexy. If Travis had posted..... wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/01/17, 07:03 pm

Dendrobates wrote:I've eaten left out food many times. The worst it's done to me is give me a little gas. Either the bacteria growth is overrated or I've got intestines of steel.

I once told a food inspector for the State that I had eaten some cheese and it was fine - he refused to accept that as proof. He knew my dietary habits and said I had an "advanced immune system" - perhaps you do too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/01/17, 07:04 pm

Pachoo, pachoo.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 11/01/17, 07:06 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I once told a food inspector for the State that I had eaten some cheese and it was fine - he refused to accept that as proof. He knew my dietary habits and said I had an "advanced immune system" - perhaps you do too?

Shit, I wish. I actually get sick all the time. So I don't think that's it. Maybe my GI tract is freakishly awesome! I do have the most amazing poops, and I'm never constipated.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/01/17, 07:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Raw milk has turned you into a mutant.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/01/17, 07:29 pm

Is this the game thread?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/01/17, 08:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Is this the game thread?

Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2