Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread

+21
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
AvgMSUJoe
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
aualum06
Nordic
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Space Lord
Da Mayor
Clarett's Folly
DWags
CheesySpartan
MattyFresh
25 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread Empty 2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Keion Brooks
2019 6'8" Forward 5* Fort Wayne

Glenn Marini ‏@GlennMarini
Michigan State's Tom Izzo already in the building for North Side vs Northrop. Heavily recruiting @KeionB_12

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread Empty Re: 2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread

Post by MattyFresh Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Is he good?

Edit: at basketballs?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread Empty Re: 2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:02 pm

MattyFresh wrote:Is he good?

5*'s and Izzo traveling to watch a Sophomore leads me to believe that he might be ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 pm

No. He f%^king sucks, Matty.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:28 pm

It's good to see this thread up and running. Nice work, Goose. Sorry you have to keep cleaning up Turtleneck's messes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

No. He f%^king sucks, Matty.

Well then I don't understand this whole recruiting thing.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:35 pm

2019 4* Tyger Cambell, who has been starting at La Lumiere since he was a freshman and is a baller IMHO. Is the first and only kid Izzo has offered so far.  He would be a nice PG to follow Cassius. Currently we have the crystal testicles.

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread Captur33
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:03 am

Since we don't have a Class of '22 thread yet....

Michigan’s Bates is hoops prodigy, nation’s No. 1 7th-grader
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Brendan F. Quinn ‏@BFQuinn 3h3 hours ago
Per his mother, 2019 6-8 forward Quinn Slazinski of Houston, Texas, also visited Michigan State today. His second visit to MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:19 am

LooseGoose wrote:Brendan F. Quinn ‏@BFQuinn  3h3 hours ago
Per his mother, 2019 6-8 forward Quinn Slazinski of Houston, Texas, also visited Michigan State today. His second visit to MSU.

Don't forget his father Ray makes car parts for the American working man because that's who he is and that's who he cares about.

MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:44 pm

TJ Kelley ‏@scoopIPS 57m57 minutes ago
More
Michigan State just offered New Haven (MI) 6'7 2019 fwd Romeo Weems per his high school coach, Tedaro France. #1 player in MI's 2019 class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:33 am

LooseGoose wrote:TJ Kelley ‏@scoopIPS 57m57 minutes ago
More
Michigan State just offered New Haven (MI) 6'7 2019 fwd Romeo Weems per his high school coach, Tedaro France. #1 player in MI's 2019 class.

I'm putting this on my list of new favorite names for 2017.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:31 pm

New Haven's Romeo Weems: MSU scholarship offer 'shocking'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 am

Since Turtle-Fucking- neck hasn't started us a 2022 thread yet I guess I'll drop this here.

Meet the Ypsilanti basketball phenom who has America on notice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Since Turtle-Fucking- neck hasn't started us a 2022 thread yet I guess I'll drop this here.

It's hard to start a thread from the great beyond.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Since Turtle-Fucking- neck hasn't started us a 2022 thread yet I guess I'll drop this here.

Turtleneck is dead???
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:11 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Turtleneck is dead???

I'm sure he's fine. Probably.

It's just a running joke when somebody doesn't post anything going on a few weeks.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:New Haven's Romeo Weems: MSU scholarship offer 'shocking'

I had no idea that my daughters h.s. was playing Weems team Tuesday night. So, I go there to watch the dance team, I pull up in my regular seat, but notice the gymm is packed. I mean hot and packed. So I'm wondering WTF? Our team sucks, we lose every game, is it senior night or something? Then, it's tip off, pass and Weems gets a lob and tomahawk dunks it. Gym explodes including our students. Eh gets a couple more dunks on our worthless team. Shoots some outside stuff. He's good. So, I look at his name in the program, look him up in my phone and see he's been offered by MSU and OSU. Tell my wife Izzo just offered him. And then I say, it's says it's 100% lock for MSU even though Izzo just offered. Wife goes cool, hope it lasts. Well a guy taps me on the shoulder, he's from New Haven behind me. Says "Izzo offered but he just got a call from duke last week too." Whatever. Kid needs to work on his handles, he took him self out of the game becaus ehe got tired, he definitely needs the weight room and he likes to hang outside more than inside, but he's only 15. I know all that will improve.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:36 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:New Haven's Romeo Weems: MSU scholarship offer 'shocking'

I had no idea that my daughters h.s. was playing Weems team Tuesday night. So, I go there to watch the dance team, I pull up in my regular seat, but notice the gymm is packed. I mean hot and packed. So I'm wondering WTF? Our team sucks, we lose every game, is it senior night or something? Then, it's tip off, pass and Weems gets a lob and tomahawk dunks it. Gym explodes including our students. Eh gets a couple more dunks on our worthless team. Shoots some outside stuff. He's good. So, I look at his name in the program, look him up in my phone and see he's been offered by MSU and OSU. Tell my wife Izzo just offered him. And then I say, it's says it's 100% lock for MSU even though Izzo just offered. Wife goes cool, hope it lasts. Well a guy taps me on the shoulder, he's from New Haven behind me. Says "Izzo offered but he just got a call from duke last week too." Whatever. Kid needs to work on his handles, he took him self out of the game becaus ehe got tired, he definitely needs the weight room and he likes to hang outside more than inside, but he's only 15. I know all that will improve.

Did you tell them to join the Swill for the latest news?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:45 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Did you tell them to join the Swill for the latest news?

Ha, no. But then I figured you would probably have it listed. However, it's one of those things. I really appreciate you doing that, and I probably read 80% of the stuff you post about future recruits, but I have to say I don 't remember names or where they're from. I'll pay attention when they do sign with us and are in our uniform. Thus I was surprised by the crowded gym. My wife usually just tells me we have to go to a game tonight when I leave out the house for the day.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Sorry Comp - Swill scout DWags was there way ahead of you.

Jim Comparoni‏ @JimComparoni 3m3 minutes ago
More
Hoop Circuit: Weems a top priority for Michigan State in '19 http://fb.me/1JcKBk5wU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:07 pm

5* SF Fort Wayne

Dean Pantazi‏ @DeanPWPTA21 4h4 hours ago
More
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo at North Side today observing Keion Brooks Jr

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread C9zaxcBWsAEZqnC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:23 pm

There is a black dude with glasses in this pic, as well.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:46 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There is a black dude with glasses in this pic, as well.

Bacari Alexander?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:15 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There is a black dude with glasses in this pic, as well.

Bacari Alexander?

Izzo's brain. Someday when the biography is written it's going to be like Don Vito - "Izzo? Izzo's a pimp. It was the Black Dude with Glasses all along"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Spartans News‏ @SpartansMLive 31m31 minutes ago
More
Quinn Slazinski, a native Michigander, is starring in Texas, but thinking about U-M and MSU

Quinn Slazinski, a native Michigander, is starring in Texas, but thinking about U-M and MSU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Bacari Alexander?

Izzo's brain. Someday when the biography is written it's going to be like Don Vito - "Izzo? Izzo's a pimp. It was the Black Dude with Glasses all along"

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Rocket Watts

2019 G from Detroit

ROCKIOworld @kingJay79

More
Blessed To Say I have received An Offer from Michigan State #GoGreen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 am

In college hoops recruiting, decisions to reclassify weigh on players and programs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 9:06 pm

this kid is probably a 2020 - but he's from Flint so I'll name drop him.

Miles Bridges Retweeted
The Family‏ @TheFamily_bball 2h2 hours ago
The leader of our 15-u team is our PG, Jalen Terry (Flint Beecher). Keeps everyone involved and can get his at any time. Proven winner!

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread C_GYbkuXkAA1rWJ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:33 pm

GreenandWhite.com‏Verified account @LSJGreenWhite 1h1 hour ago
More
MSU hoops recruiting target Romeo Weems makes USA Basketball 16U team, will play in world championships.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Spartan Insight‏ @RedCedarRecruit 3h3 hours ago
More
MSU can't let Romeo Weems get away. Kid is a MUST GET in 2019
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:25 pm

He is, and he will be a Spartan. He's in the Izzo mold.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:05 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Spartan Insight‏ @RedCedarRecruit 3h3 hours ago
More
MSU can't let Romeo Weems get away. Kid is a MUST GET in 2019

Saw him against my daughters hs this winter. Guy behind me told me coach K was getting up his ass. I had leaned over to my wife and said he's 100% Spartan as I had to look him up on my phone. Some guy from new haven corrected me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:20 am

Paul Carmona‏ @NGSports 41m41 minutes ago
More
Romeo Weems continues to dominate EYBL teams. Just owns both ends of the floor. Toughest player in America! @romeo_weems_0 @RocketCountry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 am

Brendan F. Quinn‏Verified account @BFQuinn 1h1 hour ago
More
Two major 2019 recruits, Tyrese Maxey and Quinn Slazinski, on-deck to visit Michigan and Michigan State
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:46 pm

2019 PG

Rocket Watts jr @kingJay79 2h2 hours ago
More
East Lansing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:27 pm

5* SG from Garland TX

Tyrese Maxey‏ @TyreseMaxey 3h3 hours ago
More
Blessed to receive an offer from Michigan State University #GoSpartans

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread DHNfG33VwAAsIz_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:48 pm

LooseGoose wrote:5* SG from Garland TX

More

This is how Izzo is going to have to start recruiting, too far for Hondo to drive.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:5* SG from Garland TX

More

This is how Izzo is going to have to start recruiting, too far for Hondo to drive.

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread 1966794946

2019 Official Basketball Recruiting Thread 4177874726
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next