Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got?

+29
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
Da Mayor
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
SawGreen
Rocinante
keanro
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
Nordic
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Triple Sparty
Robert J Sakimano
pulling69
CORNER BLITZ
CheesySpartan
MSU addict
MattyFresh
tGreenWay
Death Roe
33 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Empty The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got?

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 19:35

What are we making this year?

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 0747572577

Links to our old threads:

Loose, what's in the oven?

Swill Q Thread

Last edited by LooseGoose on Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Empty Re: The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 19:41

I'm interested in movie theater-style popcorn.

I've been cooking in clarified butter/ghee with a hint of coconut oil and adding flavacol based on some stuff I've found on the intertrons. It's good, the kids like it, but it ain't movie theater popcorn. The best ever is WDW popcorn. That stuff is like crack. Anyone have any tips?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Empty Re: The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got?

Post by Death Roe Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 19:44

Wolohan Lumber popcorn was pretty good. I think you should target that level of taste.

Last edited by Death Roe on Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 19:54; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 19:53

Target popcorn was always way too salty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 20:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm interested in movie theater-style popcorn.

I've been cooking in clarified butter/ghee with a hint of coconut oil and adding flavacol based on some stuff I've found on the intertrons. It's good, the kids like it, but it ain't movie theater popcorn. The best ever is WDW popcorn. That stuff is like crack. Anyone have any tips?

I got an air popper last Christmas. So much win.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 20:05

We have an air popper. I actually don't think it makes very good popcorn to be honest. Kinda styrofoam-y.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 20:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We have an air popper. I actually don't think it makes very good popcorn to be honest. Kinda styrofoam-y.

No, that's what you're supposed to pop with it. That's why AU loves it.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 20:16

Death Roe wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We have an air popper. I actually don't think it makes very good popcorn to be honest. Kinda styrofoam-y.

No, that's what you're supposed to pop with it. That's why AU loves it.

Yeah man your doing it wrong
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 21:37

Had a 5lb pigs ass slow cooking all day on a bed of bacon with a can of pineapple chunks smothered on top of it. Then made a tasty sauce that i mixed in the cooked shredded pork.  The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 361471007

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Hawain10
The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Hawaii10
The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Hawain11
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 10:08

MattyFresh wrote:Had a 5lb pigs ass slow cooking all day on a bed of bacon with a can of pineapple chunks smothered on top of it. Then made a tasty sauce that i mixed in the cooked shredded pork.  The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 361471007
The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Hawain11

That looks better than the hamburger I had last night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 16:07

LooseGoose wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:Had a 5lb pigs ass slow cooking all day on a bed of bacon with a can of pineapple chunks smothered on top of it. Then made a tasty sauce that i mixed in the cooked shredded pork.  The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 361471007

That looks better than the hamburger I had last night.

Nice doing a stuffed Burg tonight, little bacon and ched and I use just some Montreal Steak seasoning that gets me going. I avoid the bread so I'll lay it on a bed of lettuce. Also, cutting up some sweet potatoes for "fries" and will bake those bad boys with a little s&p
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 18:01

Do you have a popcorn machine?  They do matter because they allow steam to escape.  Steam = tough popcorn.

Most people who like the closest to theater use this:

https://www.amazon.com/1-Jar-Colored-Coconut-Oil/dp/B00AU4N5D0/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484607424&sr=8-2&keywords=snappy+popcorn+colored+coconut+oil

Use with flavacol.

I will write some more later.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 18:17

I got a Sous Vide from Sur La Table for Christmas. The family and myself have been very impressed with reaults so far...tenderloin, large scallops, chicken breast and a pork tenderloin. With beef, pork, chicken, lamb, etc it''s kinda a pain having to sear it on a super hot cast iron pan on the stove top for 30 sec a side at the end but my hood vent is very good so smoke is not an issue. Cant wait to finish on the grill instead. Otherwise moisture retention and consistent cooking through the entire profile has been as advertised!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:02

Dabbled with Paleo a little last year. Found an excellent green harissa recipe that's great on just about anything. Like it best on grilled salmon or thick cut pork chops.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:33

I cook my popcorn with either bacon fat, coconut oil, or a combination of the two.

-have a sheet of tin foil larger than the top so I can wrap around the edges with space for the popcorn to expand
-unwrap foil and poke a bunch of small holes in the center
-add fat/oil and 1 kernel
-heat till kernel pops
-take off heat, remove popped kernel (obviously but fuck it), add rest of kernels and toss around a bit so they all get up -to temp together
-put foil wrap back on
-pot back on heat and shimmy/shake till all the kernels have popped

add melted butter and salt
win
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:36

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I cook my popcorn with either bacon fat, coconut oil, or a combination of the two.

-have a sheet of tin foil larger than the top so I can wrap around the edges with space for the popcorn to expand
-unwrap foil and poke a bunch of small holes in the center
-add fat/oil and 1 kernel
-heat till kernel pops
-take off heat, remove popped kernel (obviously but fuck it), add rest of kernels and toss around a bit so they all get up -to temp together
-put foil wrap back on
-pot back on heat and shimmy/shake till all the kernels have popped

add melted butter and salt
win

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 1486952199
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 20:27

We have a very nice home theater in the basement .  A few years ago I added a popcorn machine.  My wife is a popcorn aficionado.  This has lead me to learn more about popcorn than I ever wanted to know. 

Let me take a bit of an issue with the term "movie theater popcorn."  I have had popcorn at many theaters and essentially they all taste different.  Some are very good, some are pretty bad.

If there is a particular theater you are trying to replicate, I would ask them what they use.   Most are very open about it.  My daughter has serious food allergies (peanut, tree nut, sesame, mustard, flax seed) so we always ask before she eats anything.

If you just want "taste like movie generic theater popcorn," I would start with the start with the snappy coconut oil I linked earlier.   It is actually not butter flavored as the amazon listing claims (trust me on this one).  It is colored with beta carotene - like essentially all  movie theater popcorn.  That adds a hint  of distinctive taste but the real issue is that we often taste with our eyes.  No one will ever think that it tastes like movie theater popcorn if it does not look like movie theater popcorn - dark yellow.

For butter flavor and salt use flavacol.  Every theater uses it but in varying amounts.  I would start with using half of the recommended amount unless you like really salty popcorn.  This should be added directly to the oil.  Again, what every theater does.

The last input is of course the popcorn.   Most theaters use a rather cheap yellow popcorn.   The popcorn you use does matter, but whatever you use make sure it is fresh (you can store in the freezer).   I have used over a dozen different popcorns, they all are very in size, texture and how heavy the husk is.

The smaller kernels are generally more tender and have a less thick husk.  That said, movie theater popcorn has typically very large kernels.  So for movie theater popcorn I would go with plain old yellow jiffy pop or if you have money to spend Orville Redenbacher.   

I was not joking earlier when I asked if you had a popcorn machine.  It does matter, the biggest issue is the steam.  You have to let steam get out of the pan, which is hard to do on the stove top.  If you do it on a stove top you need a vented lid on the pan (also try holding it just slightly open).   I have an old t-fal  lid with a large adjustable vent that is outstanding  for making popcorn on the stove.  The pan is long gone, but I kept the lid.    

My current set up :

Paragon professional series popper
GFS  popping oil (has beta carotene, but is canola oil)
Bob's Red Mill White Popcorn. 
1/2  recommended amount of flavacol.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 20:46

MSU addict wrote:

We have a very nice home theater in the basement .  A few years ago I added a popcorn machine.  My wife is a popcorn aficionado.  This has lead me to learn more about popcorn than I ever wanted to know. 

Let me take a bit of an issue with the term "movie theater popcorn."  I have had popcorn at many theaters and essentially they all taste different.  Some are very good, some are pretty bad.

If there is a particular theater you are trying to replicate, I would ask them what they use.   Most are very open about it.  My daughter has serious food allergies (peanut, tree nut, sesame, mustard, flax seed) so we always ask before she eats anything.

If you just want "taste like movie generic theater popcorn," I would start with the start with the snappy coconut oil I linked earlier.   It is actually not butter flavored as the amazon listing claims (trust me on this one).  It is colored with beta carotene - like essentially all  movie theater popcorn.  That adds a hint  of distinctive taste but the real issue is that we often taste with our eyes.  No one will ever think that it tastes like movie theater popcorn if it does not look like movie theater popcorn - dark yellow.

For butter flavor and salt use flavacol.  Every theater uses it but in varying amounts.  I would start with using half of the recommended amount unless you like really salty popcorn.  This should be added directly to the oil.  Again, what every theater does.

The last input is of course the popcorn.   Most theaters use a rather cheap yellow popcorn.   The popcorn you use does matter, but whatever you use make sure it is fresh (you can store in the freezer).   I have used over a dozen different popcorns, they all are very in size, texture and how heavy the husk is.

The smaller kernels are generally more tender and have a less thick husk.  That said, movie theater popcorn has typically very large kernels.  So for movie theater popcorn I would go with plain old yellow jiffy pop or if you have money to spend Orville Redenbacher.   

I was not joking earlier when I asked if you had a popcorn machine.  It does matter, the biggest issue is the steam.  You have to let steam get out of the pan, which is hard to do on the stove top.  If you do it on a stove top you need a vented lid on the pan (also try holding it just slightly open).   I have an old t-fal  lid with a large adjustable vent that is outstanding  for making popcorn on the stove.  The pan is long gone, but I kept the lid.    

My current set up :

Paragon professional series popper
GFS  popping oil (has beta carotene, but is canola oil)
Bob's Red Mill White Popcorn. 
1/2  recommended amount of flavacol.

whats your oil rankings?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 20:56

Thanks for the popcorn posts y'all.

addict in particular, great write up.

I saw your post earlier, and the kids asked for popcorn tonight so I went with more coconut oil and I vented this time. Better!

I typically use a wok with a lid so I can get all kernels on the floor of the pan. Tonight I used about 50/50 coconut and ghee. I actually put the kernels in a cup with the oil before into the pan to make sure they were all thoroughly coated. Once in the pan I used actually TWICE the recommended amount of flavacol. They recco 1/2 tsp for 1/2 cup of kernels. Maybe it's the pigment like you mentioned but my biggest complaint vs. movie theater (we usually go to AMC or MJR) is that it's just not buttery enough. So I upped the flavacol. I used almost a full tsp. This is also why I continue to try to work clarified butter into the mix. Used OR original kernels.

This time I tented the lid slightly to let steam out and it made a big difference. Probably my best batch yet, but still not as buttery as the movie stuff.

I will try that oil and see if the yellow pigment is making my mind play tricks on me like Bushwick Bill. I think there's more to the buttery flavor than the eye test but who knows.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 23:12

Even though i have zero interest in popcorn it's posts like those that make the board worthwhile. You learn something that might be usable down the road.

I know this is a small sample size but how many of you have bought and liked fresh cheese curds??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 23:14

Barf.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 23:23

addict is not fucking around I love it! The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 23:52

I don't have the need nor space for my own popcorn cart, but would this do a good job? Love me some good popcorn:

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Northern-Popcorn-Red-Removable/dp/B002Y4ZG7W/ref=sr_1_15?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1484628465&sr=1-15&keywords=popcorn+maker
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 8:44

LooseGoose wrote:Even though i have zero interest in popcorn it's posts like those that make the board worthwhile. You learn something that might be usable down the road.

I know this is a small sample size but how many of you have bought and liked fresh cheese curds??

Love em. You know their fresh if they squeak when you bit into them. There are several grocery stores here that offer fresh same day curds on Friday and Saturday direct from local cheese makers.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 8:56

5'10"
168 lbs
32X32
RHR = 40 bpm
BP = 116/72 mmHg
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 12:59

pulling69 wrote:I don't have the need nor space for my own popcorn cart, but would this do a good job? Love me some good popcorn:

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Northern-Popcorn-Red-Removable/dp/B002Y4ZG7W/ref=sr_1_15?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1484628465&sr=1-15&keywords=popcorn+maker
It seems to have all the attributes to make good popcorn, hinged lid that will allow steam to escape and a revolving stirrer (keeps it from burning and mixes in the flavacol).

The design of a popcorn machine is not rocket science, they are pretty basic.

The biggest concern would be quality and almost all of the negative reviews point to that.  Great Northern is not known for their build quality (to say the least) on any of their poppers, they sell large machines as well.  They are cheaply made in China, where as Paragon and Gold Medal are made in the USA.

300 watts would seem a bit underpowered, but I assume based on the reviews it is sufficient for the small kettle.

FWIW, I see on camel camel camel that amazon has sold that as low as 42.00
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 13:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Thanks for the popcorn posts y'all.

addict in particular, great write up.

I saw your post earlier, and the kids asked for popcorn tonight so I went with more coconut oil and I vented this time. Better!

I typically use a wok with a lid so I can get all kernels on the floor of the pan. Tonight I used about 50/50 coconut and ghee. I actually put the kernels in a cup with the oil before into the pan to make sure they were all thoroughly coated. Once in the pan I used actually TWICE the recommended amount of flavacol. They recco 1/2 tsp for 1/2 cup of kernels. Maybe it's the pigment like you mentioned but my biggest complaint vs. movie theater (we usually go to AMC or MJR) is that it's just not buttery enough. So I upped the flavacol. I used almost a full tsp. This is also why I continue to try to work clarified butter into the mix. Used OR original kernels.

This time I tented the lid slightly to let steam out and it made a big difference. Probably my best batch yet, but still not as buttery as the movie stuff.

I will try that oil and see if the yellow pigment is making my mind play tricks on me like Bushwick Bill. I think there's more to the buttery flavor than the eye test but who knows.
I firmly believe that most of what people think is buttery taste with movie theater popcorn is just color.  I once read a story about a cook on a naval ship in WWII.  The short version - 4 months at sea they only have lemon jello.  Everyone is sick of lemon jello.  Cook adds red food coloring and everyone is happy to now have cherry jello.  No one noticed.

Read the reviews on the larger container of what I linked earlier.  People claim it tastes buttery, it contains no butter flavoring.  

https://www.amazon.com/Snappy-Popcorn-Colored-Coconut-Gallon/dp/B003C4UDEY/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484676847&sr=8-3&keywords=snappy+popcorn+oil

This version does have butter flavor added, maybe that will help in your quest.  

https://www.amazon.com/Snappy-Popcorn-Butter-Burst-gallon/dp/B00AXK9ROC/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484676402&sr=8-2&keywords=snappy+popcorn+oil

Also using more oil will make it seem more "buttery." Just the feel in the mouth.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 16:35

Doing some Golumbki's tonight, paleo altered version of my polish nana's recipe. i'll post pics later.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 22:20

MSU addict wrote:

This version does have butter flavor added, maybe that will help in your quest.  

https://www.amazon.com/Snappy-Popcorn-Butter-Burst-gallon/dp/B00AXK9ROC/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484676402&sr=8-2&keywords=snappy+popcorn+oil

addict, thanks again. I bought this. Used it tonight. It is indeed closer but still not the Holy Grail. Maybe I'm not using enough oil, but it sure seemed like I was using more than enough. However, I did drizzle a bit of the oil on a small amount and sampled and it was pretty much the Holy Grail. My uneducated opinion is that when you are using a real popper, perhaps the individual popped kernels catch a bit more of the oil as they exit the little popping cup thingy and this is where they pick up the additional buttery taste.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 22:26

Also, I don't remember where Pantry put his Noble Fish post, but I was determined to try it this week, wound up swamped most of the week but was able to sneak over there around 2 today to pick some up. I didn't sit at the restaurant, or order carry out, I just selected from what they had pre-packaged and available for carry out.

I got a sashimi sampler and some sweet shrimp, and then basically the only roll that didn't have mayo or what they call 'spicy mayo' in it - it was salmon with avocado, cilantro, jalapeno. It was all very good. Definitely more flavorful than anything I've ever had local. I have to say my taste for sashimi only goes so far. I like it but at some point would rather off set it with something like a roll with rice and some other ingredients or nigri. But yeah next time I have a hankerin for sushi I'll pick it up from here rather than Nino's, Fresh Thyme, or WOW.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 22:41

I'm signed in! Holy hell. Had to download chrome. Just so I could say yes noble fish is legit. Salmon nigiri all day. No need for rolls.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 23:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Also, I don't remember where Pantry put his Noble Fish post, but I was determined to try it this week, wound up swamped most of the week but was able to sneak over there around 2 today to pick some up. I didn't sit at the restaurant, or order carry out, I just selected from what they had pre-packaged and available for carry out.

I got a sashimi sampler and some sweet shrimp, and then basically the only roll that didn't have mayo or what they call 'spicy mayo' in it - it was salmon with avocado, cilantro, jalapeno. It was all very good. Definitely more flavorful than anything I've ever had local. I have to say my taste for sashimi only goes so far. I like it but at some point would rather off set it with something like a roll with rice and some other ingredients or nigri. But yeah next time I have a hankerin for sushi I'll pick it up from here rather than Nino's, Fresh Thyme, or WOW.
Noble Fish is awesome.  They have sashimi in the cooler I'd never tried before.  Got the shrimp last Saturday

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Noble_10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 23:34

btw...have not been to Fresh Thyme yet. Guessing their sushi is made elsewhere and shipped in like Nino's from Mon Jin Lau.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 0:46

Probably right. It's good but I have limitations due to my white sauce hang up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 0:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Probably right. It's good but I have limitations due to my white sauce hang up.
Remember...it's just eggs.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 1:06

I don't get the sashimi thing. Sushi without rice isn't sushi.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 1:43

Triple Sparty wrote:I don't get the sashimi thing. Sushi without rice isn't sushi.
The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:49

A popcorn post - no idea if it would interest you.

Saturday Gardening Thread: Corn in Winter [KT]

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? Strawberry-popcorn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 13:39

Unless the curds squeak its not fresh curds.

I am not a popcorn aficionado but when I eat popcorn its  the big bag of Chicago Mix from Costco.

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? $T2eC16NHJG8E9nyfmZLLBR-9CmyOEg~~60_35
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:39

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? 32067534840_bf65c515ed_c
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next