Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington!

+15
I.B. Fine
Dendrobates
xsanguine
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
NigelUno
Death Roe
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop this travesty! March on Washington!

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-21, 18:16

Goose trying to be cute.

Maybe you need some anti bith control/anti abortion pharmacist who shares many of your views deny your granddaughter a morning after pill and force the granddaughter to give birth to a child she never wanted. Can't wait for you to tell us that heart warming story.

Drug Stores don't close but if enough owners agree with your politics they people needing those items will be required to drive a lot further and then its the GOP telling us everyone has access to transportation lie. Everyone doesn't.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop this travesty! March on Washington!

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 18:19

GRR Spartan wrote:Goose trying to be cute.

Maybe you need some anti bith control/anti abortion pharmacist who shares many of your views deny your granddaughter a morning after pill and force the granddaughter to give birth to a child she never wanted. Can't wait for you to tell us that heart warming story.

Drug Stores don't close but if enough owners agree with your politics they people needing those items will be required to drive a lot further and then its the GOP telling us everyone has access to transportation lie. Everyone doesn't.

Also will be unaffordable for many.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-21, 18:25

Come on DWags.

In Goose's mythical GOP land run by the Pussy Grabber in Chief everyone needs personal responsibility and all are responsible for their economic lot in life. If they can't pull themselves up by their bootstraps its because they didn't plan well enough to have the cash to buy boots.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-21, 18:57

lol, keep adding conditions. Maybe the druggists are all on a 3 week vacation to March on Washington?

The simple fact is that access is universal and all the rest is bullshit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-21, 18:57

DWags wrote:

If you can't afford a free rubber you shouldn't be fucking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-21, 18:58

GRR Spartan wrote:Come on DWags.

In Goose's mythical GOP land run by the Pussy Grabber in Chief everyone needs personal responsibility and all are responsible for their economic lot in life. If they can't pull themselves up by their bootstraps its because they didn't plan well enough to have the cash to buy boots.

I think you and Wags are getting a cheap thrill every time you type Pussy Grabber.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 19:10

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

If you can't afford a free rubber you shouldn't be fucking.

Annnnd there it is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 19:10

LooseGoose wrote:

I think you and Wags are getting a cheap thrill every time you type Pussy Grabber.

Not like the real one our president gets.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-21, 20:11

LooseGoose wrote:Hey?   Question for the more socially advanced people here.  

When Madonna sang today that Trump could "suck a dick" did she mean that Trump was gay?  

Did she imply that being gay was a bad thing?  

Or was she casting shade on males sucking each other's dicks?  

Isn't that a Neanderthal like opinion from such an advanced person as she?

Let me know how you feel about your icon Madonna using language like this at a supposedly inclusive parade.

Will you bet with me that Liberals won't mind at all because it's one of their own?

It's locker room talk.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 20:40

Rocinante wrote:

When Madonna sang today that Trump could "suck a dick" did she mean that Trump was gay?  

Let me know how you feel about your icon Madonna using language like this at a supposedly inclusive parade.

Will you bet with me that Liberals won't mind at all because it's one of their own?

It's locker room talk.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 21:04

I'm torn, like Natalie Imbruglia. On the one hand I'm happy that people are coming out in force to stand up for what they believe in and sending a powerful message of inclusion. On the other hand I just want it off of my timeline. I'm rapidly approaching the 'wake me up in 4 years' chapter of the saga.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-21, 21:06

Rocinante wrote:

It's locker room talk.

Oh, shit.

Give Roc a hat!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 21:07

Yeah that was pretty solid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-21, 21:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm torn, like Natalie Imbruglia. On the one hand I'm happy that people are coming out in force to stand up for what they believe in and sending a powerful message of inclusion. On the other hand I just want it off of my timeline. I'm rapidly approaching the 'wake me up in 4 years' chapter of the saga.

What are the odds Trump gets impeached?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 21:21

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm torn, like Natalie Imbruglia. On the one hand I'm happy that people are coming out in force to stand up for what they believe in and sending a powerful message of inclusion. On the other hand I just want it off of my timeline. I'm rapidly approaching the 'wake me up in 4 years' chapter of the saga.

I don't really know Nigel. I don't follow that closely but based on what I had read basically 0.0 because the House and Senate are all Pubs and everyone who plays the team game and is on that side is apparently blind, deaf and dumb and refuses to acknowledge the obvious, glaring, disconcerting faults with the way the President has been conducting himself.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 21:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't really know Nigel. I don't follow that closely but based on what I had read basically 0.0 because the House and Senate are all Pubs and everyone who plays the team game and is on that side is apparently blind, deaf and dumb and refuses to acknowledge the obvious, glaring, disconcerting faults with the way the President has been conducting himself.

Now I can give you a bit of my undergrad political science degree that I never used ever, well I think I taught two or three gubment classes back in the 80's. Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson were impeached. Both were found not guilty. If you are talking about being impeached, he might have a chance in two years if the Dems can take the house. To be found guilty, which maybe you're talking about he'd have to be voted by 2/3rds senate, which no way in hell, like you say, would ever happen if they did impeach him. 20 years ago, we all knew that Clinton wouldnt' be found guilty, but the pubs wanted to make a point. No way were I think 15 or 16 democratic senators jumping ship. So, it was a 5-10 million dollar waste of tax payer money, but frankly was kind of cool for kids in high school to learn about that shit.

Nixon, that fucker resigned while the getting was good. Then, he was pardoned for crimes "he may have committed." WTF Gerry? Quid pro Quo??? No wonder a peanut farmer beat you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-21, 21:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

But...if Trump is impeached, then Pence becomes President. I bet some (or a lot of) Republicans might be OK with that.

The question is...will Trump do (or say) something so stupid that both parties would turn on him? I think it's a possibility.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 22:00

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

But...if Trump is impeached, then Pence becomes President. I bet some (or a lot of) Republicans might be OK with that.

The question is...will Trump do (or say) something so stupid that both parties would turn on him? I think it's a possibility.

My ignorance, but I'm hearing that when he stood in front of the CIA sacred wall today and talked about his crowd size and the lying press, that was really disrespectful to a lot of CIA people. In my ignorance I didn't realize that was sacred ground he was talking in front of. It's one thing an outsider has to learn I guess. Insiders probably would have known that. You guys love my analogies so here goes:

Trump's Presidency might be like Rich Rod's at Michigan. At first blush you think "wow, I think this fucker might be able to create a monster at that place, look what he's done before." Then, he gets in and none of the old guard will give him a chance and none of them will work with him, worse yet, behind the scenes they start working behind his back and back stabbing him, and finally he just fails.

Or:

He's like Jim Harbaugh, he 's barnum and bailey, you think what a fucking clown, but he slowly starts winning games, and you see things from that school that you haven't before, and then you see he's loading up on croots and you raise an eyebrow and say, hmmm, wtf, maybe this is something here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 22:08

I think he's probably more like John L Smith Dwags.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 22:09

maybe like JLS with Joel Ferguson's ego.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-21, 22:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think he's probably more like John L Smith Dwags.

I'm thinking more like Muddy Waters but hoping for George Perles.

The difference is that I'm willing to give him a chance.

And as far as impeachment - keep in mind his support in Congress is an inch deep and Pence's is deep and wide.

IF IF IF Trump does something unavoidably stupid like make some sort of deal contrary to his promises they won't hesitate
to kneecap him and install Pence. I give the odds on it at 1 in 5. It would have to be a certifiably shady deal because
they would try to do this while maintaining the support of a majority of Trump voters.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2017-01-21, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-21, 22:18

Rocinante wrote:

It's locker room talk.

lol, thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 22:19

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think he's probably more like John L Smith Dwags.

lol. I'm too young to get this but I'm happy you're at least willing to allow the analogies without getting defensive.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-21, 22:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol. I'm too young to get this but I'm happy you're at least willing to allow the analogies without getting defensive.

I'm fine with most of it, people I think would be shocked by how much I laugh as reading/typing this stuff. I'm just wore out on the "grab'em by the pussy" and "buy the country" shit. Give the guy a chance, valid criticism on his job performance is fine. But let that old shit have a rest for a while.

I don't get the lying on the crowd size, as I said somewhere else that was a lock bet on 1/21/2009 that the number of people there wouldn't be matched for decades if ever. Perhaps when the 1st woman wins? Or the 1st black woman? Or hispanic? It's going to take a historic day to break the record of a historic day.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 22:35

Yeah. I'm not probably going to be qualified to delve into the Xs and Os of his OTJ performance. I just think the culture he has promoted thus far as Pres-elect and now Pres has been pretty disturbing. Lying. Egomanical. Ignorance. Extremely thin skinned. Not scared to lash out at anyone and everyone at first blush a disagreement, despite ramifications. Don't think this one is gonna end well but will be happy if I'm proven wrong. I really just want my wife to STFU about it. Actually I kinda hope that Trump's anti-vax stance convinces her hippie ass to consider the other side of the coin.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-21, 23:54

LooseGoose wrote:

Not at all Goose. To tell you the truth I think you've lost a lot of perspectve on who the enemies of this country are and why they love having a person who can be manipulated. You've conned yourself to thinking people like me are the enemy and Trump is lookng out for you.

you wouldn't elect a person who's said and did the things Trump has done to be an Oscoda County commisioner or be n the Mio town council but you are supporting Trump. You are here daily telling us how we need to be all kumbaya

I'm an Amercan who thinks Trump's interests know no borders and he'll sell out to what will make his family richer, not what's best for our country.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 11:16

GRR Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not at all Goose. To tell you the truth I think you've lost a lot of perspectve on who the enemies of this country are and why they love having a person who can be manipulated. You've conned yourself to thinking people like me are the enemy and Trump is lookng out for you.

you wouldn't elect a person who's said and did the things Trump has done to be an Oscoda County commisioner or be n the Mio town council but you are supporting Trump. You are here daily telling us how we need to be all kumbaya

I'm an Amercan who thinks Trump's interests know no borders and he'll sell out to what will make his family richer, not what's best for our country.

And at the end of the day it is the Democrats fault that Trump is president. That's the best part about all this protesting.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 11:28

aualum06 wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

And at the end of the day it is the Democrats fault that Trump is president. That's the best part about all this protesting.

Fault or credit? Please advise.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 11:35

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

They were the ones who didn't make sure Bernie ran
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 11:41

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

They were the ones who didn't make sure Bernie ran

Fault or credit?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-22, 11:51

If republicans want to stay in power they need to encourage inner city single women to have abortions.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 3742235224
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 11:53

aualum06 wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Yep but that's on the DNC not the people.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-01-22, 12:11

I'm proud of the amazing turnout for the women's march! I wish I could have been there. I was shocked at the huge turnout across the world. Very impressive.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 12:43

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 C2uRC5AUUAUzgme

Oh......wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-22, 12:45

Wait, what?

I pay for the razors that trim my beard and penis beard.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 13:00

Women everywhere can be proud of their marchers.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 Byron27
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 13:00

Death Roe wrote:Wait, what?

I pay for the razors that trim my beard and penis beard.

Well they can't afford birth control since the new regime came to town.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 13:03

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 Byron18
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-01-22, 14:16

GRR Spartan wrote:

You mean like Hill & Bill? funny how quickly the 'Clinton Global Initiative' has folded, like Harry Reid? from dirt poor to multi-millionaire only from serving in Congress, or Obama, from community organizer to multi-million dollar homes on both coast and Hawaii.
I'm hoping Trump's not quite that bad, but, we'll see. I'll at least give him a week or two before I declare his Presidency a failure.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-22, 14:44

LooseGoose wrote:Women everywhere can be proud of their marchers.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 2 Byron27
Are you objecting to the language, Goose?

Trump won, get over it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next