Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington!

+15
I.B. Fine
Dendrobates
xsanguine
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
NigelUno
Death Roe
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop this travesty! March on Washington!

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 14:45

Nope, they can use any language they want - they've much to be proud of.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 Women-trash-575x767
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop this travesty! March on Washington!

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 14:48

LooseGoose wrote:Nope, they can use any language they want - they've much to be proud of.

And yet corporate polluters get a pass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 15:33

Breaking news! Humans litter!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 16:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Breaking news! Humans litter!

And they criticize me for using "the other guy does it" arguments.

But of course the "other guys" don't do it.

2009 Inauguration vs Tea Party

Post 2009
Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 Obama+fans

Post Tea Party rally
Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 9-12-posr-rally2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-01-22, 20:29

Hey i got a littering ticket in EL. Not fun
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-22, 20:37

Oh please. Trying to claim that one party litters but the other doesn't? That's as dumb of a thing as I've ever heard. We are better than this.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 20:41

ONLY DEMOCRATS LITER PERIOD.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 2njlt0w
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-01-22, 20:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oh please. Trying to claim that one party litters but the other doesn't? That's as dumb of a thing as I've ever heard. We are better than this.
Not when you have to paint your party as being better than the other party and minimise the message your opposition is trying to get out.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 21:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oh please. Trying to claim that one party litters but the other doesn't? That's as dumb of a thing as I've ever heard. We are better than this.

Not one party vs another at all. This was a thing 7-8 years ago, I'm sure I could dig up more links.

People were posting how clean venues were when the Tea Party rallies broke up vs other gatherings. Those other gatherings were NOT all political. I was pretty amazed back then at how it literally looked like people had picked up as they left.

And is it so dumb? If all the supposedly "don't care about the environment" Tea Partiers pick up after themselves and the Leftists like the March yesterday leave a garbage ridden pig sty? I guess that doesn't matter except that it tells you something about the people attending.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 21:27

InTenSity wrote:
Not when you have to paint your party as being better than the other party and minimise the message your opposition is trying to get out.

Oh yeah, the left would NEVER do this. "Low information voters" "Less educated Voters" "Country Bumpkins"

That's not painting anyone in a bad light. Pffffffffffft.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-22, 21:33

I make sure to clean up after myself at tailgates. Others don't and quite frankly it disgusts me. Legit. It has bothered me since the early 00's. Seems so simple, and a convenient excuse for the admin to crack down on tailgating.

Thinking about it, it's probably because I like turtles and other people don't like turtles.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 22:24

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 1966794946 Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 1966794946 Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-01-22, 22:58

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Nope, they can use any language they want - they've much to be proud of.

They left the signs in front of Trump Hotel. Sure he won't read them, but it's part of the protest.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 23:07

Dendrobates wrote:
DWags wrote:

They left the signs in front of Trump Hotel. Sure he won't read them, but it's part of the protest.

That would explain that picture, there was no caption on it where I saw it. Still someone has to clean them up but that's at least a plausible explanation. Thanks Dendro.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-01-22, 23:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

That would explain that picture, there was no caption on it where I saw it. Still someone has to clean them up but that's at least a plausible explanation. Thanks Dendro.

True someone has to clean it up. But honestly, don't all protests have that kind of trash? Never ideal for sure. At least people weren't being stupid morons like on Friday trashing shit and getting arrested. That is never called for no matter what. Always pisses me off.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 23:24

Besides, our fucking country was started by people dressing up and violently destroying other people's property in a harbor. It's as patriotic as Boston and tea.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-01-23, 06:54

DWags wrote:Besides, our fucking country was started by people dressing up and violently destroying other people's property in a harbor. It's as patriotic as Boston and tea.
That was the British, not the Russians, so it was cool.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-23, 07:50

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Oh yeah, the left would NEVER do this. "Low information voters" "Less educated Voters" "Country Bumpkins"

That's not painting anyone in a bad light. Pffffffffffft.

Is calling someone an "asshole" painting them in a bad light?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-23, 12:05

Holy crap they LITTERED?!?!

String those uppity bitches up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-23, 12:08

Rocinante wrote:Holy crap they LITTERED?!?!

if only republicans took sexual assault as seriously as they take littering.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 12:45

So as long as you agree with someone politically you support them throwing trash in the streets.

OK, got it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 13:17

LooseGoose wrote:

So as long as you agree with someone politically you support them throwing trash in the streets.

OK, got it.

I don't. But putting it at Trumps Hotel, or at the Whitehouse I agree 100%.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-23, 13:18

LooseGoose wrote:

String those uppity bitches  up.

OK, got it.
Careful, Goose. Don't want Roc to accuse you of trashcan-having privilege.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-23, 13:24

so.. to sum this thread up:

Goose is upset at an 80's pop star who I, frankly, didn't even know was still alive, some obscene language on signs.. and littering.

but he's okay with the President of the United States being a racist, bigot, xenophobe, misogynist and admitted sexual predator.

poor 'ol Goose - gonna be a long four years. Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-23, 14:47

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OK, got it.
Careful, Goose. Don't want Roc to accuse you of trashcan-having privilege.

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 15:02

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 Look-son

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2017-01-23, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-23, 15:12

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 Madonna%20Like%20A%20Virgin%20Outfit.jpg.opt197x276o0,0s197x276

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 17:42

American Progress according to the Left.

In one generation from this:
Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 1159-7-10

To this:
Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 C2yaH6sVEAIlBND
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-23, 17:49

Vaginas scare goose
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-23, 17:51

Rocinante wrote:Vaginas scare goose

Vaginas can be quite scary if you let some of the dog water out.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-23, 19:59

Turns out it is 2017. Body parts and sex should not be shamed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 20:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Turns out it is 2017. Body parts and sex should not be shamed.

And women proclaiming their freedom and strength should don hajibs and march. Makes a world of sense to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 20:55

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Turns out it is 2017. Body parts and sex should not be shamed.

And women proclaiming their freedom and strength should don hajibs and march. Makes a world of sense to me.

Wait, a woman shouldn't be allowed all rights unless they disavow their religious dress?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 21:00

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wait, a woman shouldn't be allowed all rights unless they disavow their religious dress?

Wags? Many non Muslim women were wearing hajibs....... It would be news to me if the Hajib was now considered a symbol of strength and freedom. I'm old enough to remember women in Iran having huge protests AGAINST being forced to wear them. You are too. Hajibs have normally been a signal of oppression or have Libs now changed that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-23, 21:04

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I wouldn't ever say that a woman's choice to wear or not wear a hijab should have any impact on her civil rights, but it does seem a little incongruous to be marching for women's rights while wearing a hijab, no?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 21:13

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:

I wouldn't ever say that a woman's choice to wear or not wear a hijab should have any impact on her civil rights, but it does seem a little incongruous to be marching for women's rights while wearing a hijab, no?

I prefer not to judge any religious dress. Makes or females hats jewelry or coverings. Not my business.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 21:17

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wags? Many non Muslim women were wearing hajibs........ It would be news to me if the Hajib was now considered a symbol of strength and freedom. I'm old enough to remember women in Iran having huge protests AGAINST being forced to wear them. You are too. Hajibs have normally been a signal of oppression or have Libs now changed that?

Who was forcing those ladies to wear that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 21:42

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wags? Many non Muslim women were wearing hajibs......... It would be news to me if the Hajib was now considered a symbol of strength and freedom. I'm old enough to remember women in Iran having huge protests AGAINST being forced to wear them. You are too. Hajibs have normally been a signal of oppression or have Libs now changed that?

The leaders of the religion of peace. You know the non terrorists that we shouldn't fear while we should fear those whacko right wingers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 21:43

Stop this travesty! March on Washington! - Page 3 C25hJL8UsAA6ZYC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 21:45

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

The leaders of the religion of peace. You know the non terrorists that we shouldn't fear while we should fear those whacko right wingers.

Who forces Jewish men to wear kippah?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next