Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys - I'm back, encountered some technical difficulties had to change my username to gHost 2

+12
Floyd Robertson
Snake Plissken
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
The Pantry
Da Mayor
P Rob
16 posters

Go down

Hey guys - I'm back, encountered some technical difficulties had to change my username to gHost 2  Empty Re: Hey guys - I'm back, encountered some technical difficulties had to change my username to gHost 2

Post by P Rob January 24th 2017, 1:31 pm

I hope you get arrested at a Chinese restaurant.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey guys - I'm back, encountered some technical difficulties had to change my username to gHost 2  Empty Re: Hey guys - I'm back, encountered some technical difficulties had to change my username to gHost 2

Post by Da Mayor January 24th 2017, 1:45 pm

P Rob wrote:I hope you get arrested at a Chinese restaurant.

...eating stir fry that was left out overnight that we all fucked on.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry January 24th 2017, 1:52 pm

I'm skeptical.

Post a picture of Juanita sitting in the Rubicon holding a newspaper with today's date.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor January 24th 2017, 1:54 pm

The Pantry wrote:I'm skeptical.

Post a picture of Juanita sitting in the Rubicon holding a newspaper with today's date.

Please don't normalize Tanny's racist remarks.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity January 24th 2017, 3:07 pm

Do you remember the name of the band I referred you to on TOB a couple of years ago via PM? If so, pm me and I'll reset your password.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos January 24th 2017, 3:09 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Do you remember the name of the band I referred you to on TOB a couple of years ago via PM? If so, pm me and I'll reset your password.

Was it O-Town?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe January 24th 2017, 3:12 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Do you remember the name of the band I referred you to on TOB a couple of years ago via PM? If so, pm me and I'll reset your password.

Hanson
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor January 24th 2017, 3:18 pm

gHost 2 wrote:

See Rock I need to update my email address, too. The one that I used was a throwaway email address.

SRC, reset his password and email bro. He's got some very important PMs he needs to see in his old account.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic January 24th 2017, 3:39 pm

gHost 2 wrote:

See Rock I need to update my email address, too. The one that I used was a throwaway email address.

Hey guys - I'm back, encountered some technical difficulties had to change my username to gHost 2  1362440668 Moose
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher January 24th 2017, 3:59 pm

Guys I just checked the ip. This is not gHost, it is JWiebs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! January 24th 2017, 4:07 pm

Limp Bizkit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags January 24th 2017, 4:22 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Guys I just checked the ip. This is not gHost, it is JWiebs.

Noice!!

Tell us about a good get that will drop to us who is currently a silent verbal with an uncommitable offer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken January 24th 2017, 5:14 pm

gHost 2 wrote:I inadvertently downloaded malware onto my old MacBook and it caused all kinds of problems.

Macs don't get malware. Everybody knows that.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson January 24th 2017, 5:15 pm

Da Mayor wrote:
gHost 2 wrote:

SRC, reset his password and email bro. He's got some very important PMs he needs to see in his old account.
C'mon SRC, #MakegHostGreatAgain
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher January 24th 2017, 5:26 pm

Guys don't fall for it. I think this is a phishing scam.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno January 24th 2017, 5:37 pm

Hey guys - I'm back, encountered some technical difficulties had to change my username to gHost 2  1f3a3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan January 24th 2017, 6:41 pm

Why dont you just get this over with and ask for our SS#
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic January 24th 2017, 6:43 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Guys don't fall for it. I think this is a phishing scam.

GhostMoose
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! January 25th 2017, 2:51 am

Da Mayor wrote:
The Pantry wrote::poop: I'm skeptical.

Please don't normalize Tanny's racist remarks.
Obsessed
Nobody gives a fuck about your rcmb drama.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HiFriends January 25th 2017, 3:21 am

Dude you had a chance to make a brand new Internet life, start clean, maybe even make friends but you come up with lame gHost2? Could've at least calley it count gHouls or duke sPirit or prince gOblin
HiFriends
HiFriends
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity January 25th 2017, 10:22 am

gHost, check your PMs
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down