Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game?

+12
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
LoneWolfSparty
tanfan!
Toe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Rocinante
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
beal99
Mentalstate
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? Empty Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game?

Post by Mentalstate 2014-10-22, 00:12

Too Cool if you are, wish I could go, my situation hasn't shaken out yet....was hoping it would have let me host an epic tailgate for this weekend.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? Empty Re: Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game?

Post by beal99 2014-10-22, 00:47

gHost Spartan wrote:I went to the Rose Bowl, flew back for Jacksonville State, and went to Oregon. No scUM game for me. Just dropped over a grand on two Grand Canyon trips next summer. I have to front the money and my friends reimburse me during the trip.

don't you live in AZ? How are you dropping a grand on the GC? or are you spa'ing it up?
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? Empty Re: Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game?

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 08:17

gHost Spartan wrote:I went to the Rose Bowl, flew back for Jacksonville State, and went to Oregon. No scUM game for me. Just dropped over a grand on two Grand Canyon trips next summer. I have to front the money and my friends reimburse me during the trip.

Why can't your friends reimburse you now? As opposed to next June?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-10-22, 09:11

NigelUno wrote:

Why can't your friends reimburse you now?  As opposed to next June?

Because they reimburse him with surprise buttsex?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 09:53

gHost Spartan wrote:

Because we're adults with good paying jobs and that's the way it's always been done. IF you are the organizer of a trip (I've been organizing Supai for five years, this is my second year organizing R2R), then it's your duty / obligation to make all the arrangements, including the reservations and deposits. Reimbursement to follow. We have another day trip planned at Grand Canyon in December, which I did not organize, and so I'm not obligated to pay until we arrive. My best friend organizes Moab every year - he drops a couple grand on condo rentals. When we arrive, we reimburse him. It's just easier that way.

That's cool.  I guess I didn't understand the correlation between you going to a few games, not going to the Michigan game, and mentioning that you had to front money for a trip that you won't get reimbursed for until next June.  So, you're saying that the camping trips have nothing to do with you not attending the Michigan game?  You just kind of threw them in as casual conversation? I mean...this isn't the..."Hey, How do you guys pay for Camping Trips with your buddies?" thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 10:18

gHost Spartan wrote:

Nope. I just spent a bunch of money on deposits and reservations and also used up almost all of my wife points. There is a direct correlation because I just spent a lot of money and coming back for the UM game will cost me at least $750. "Sweetie, I just spent $1,200 on my Grand Canyon trips next year, buy the way, I'm also going back to East Lansing for the Michigan game..." that shit doesn't fly bro

Oh, gotcha. There is a correlation. So, the whole "adults with good paying jobs" who can't pay until next June for some reason is an issue then? If you could somehow figure out a way to get them to pay in advance, then you could bring the wife and kid?

Or is the wife the problem? It was just the camping money issue before. Now, you've kind of thrown your wife under the bus too.

Here's an idea...let someone else coordinate the trip (and pay for it in advance) and then you can have money to go to the Michigan game and send your wife to some spa for the weekend. That's just for future reference. You're welcome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-22, 10:31

It's these kind of threads that make me sometimes side with the Nigel haters, Nigel.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 10:40

Rocinante wrote:It's these kind of threads that make me sometimes side with the Nigel haters, Nigel.

Just trying to be helpful with some money and wife management tips. I apologize if I have somehow offended you. Should I send you a PM too, or are we good?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-22, 10:42

NigelUno wrote:

Just trying to be helpful with some money and wife management tips.  I apologize if I have somehow offended you.  Should I send you a PM too, or are we good?
We should probably stop having all conversations and switch to PM's.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-22, 10:51

Rocinante wrote:It's these kind of threads that make me sometimes side with the Nigel haters, Nigel.

I was gonna post something similar. I like Nigel but this conversation got awkward and weird. I totally get where gHost is coming from, no reason to belabor it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-10-22, 10:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I was gonna post something similar. I like Nigel but this conversation got awkward and weird. I totally get where gHost is coming from, no reason to belabor it.

he's a simpleton troll. what's to like?

Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? 2599972566
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-10-22, 11:18

I fully support ghost in this. He went to RB, Oregon game and opening game. And I know his trips to the supai and GC are legit, and look pretty awesome, minus the fact ghost is there.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 11:21

I formally apologize to ghost (again). I will no longer offer any money management tips for his camping excursions. I eagerly await the tilted pics.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-22, 13:13

Mentalstate wrote:Too Cool if you are, wish I could go, my situation hasn't shaken out yet....was hoping it would have let me host an epic tailgate for this weekend.

I am flying up and meeting with the judge. Flying in on Thursday. Head over to visit mom's grave, then head over to skandalaris center to check it out as I have never been in it. Saturgay, I am meeting up with my fraternity brothers from 25 years ago. We all have these really kool fake mink coats and straw hats. We should look dashing in our ensembles. I might head over to say Hi to trevor, pinky and snake and maybe dmcc if he's there. Good news no nigel!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-22, 13:14

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Isn't that the normal way to reimburse people?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-22, 13:15

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Isn't that the normal way to reimburse people?
NigelUno wrote:

That's cool.  I guess I didn't understand the correlation between you going to a few games, not going to the Michigan game, and mentioning that you had to front money for a trip that you won't get reimbursed for until next June.  So, you're saying that the camping trips have nothing to do with you not attending the Michigan game?  You just kind of threw them in as casual conversation? I mean...this isn't the..."Hey, How do you guys pay for Camping Trips with your buddies?" thread.

And you wonder why I fu cking despise you. Such a dick.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-22, 13:21

So tWife said no?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-10-22, 13:26

Tanfan! wrote:

I am flying up and meeting with the judge. Flying in on Thursday. Head over to visit mom's grave, then head over to skandalaris center to check it out as I have never been in it. Saturgay, I am meeting up with my fraternity brothers from 25 years ago. We all have these really kool fake mink coats and straw hats. We should look dashing in our ensembles. I might head over to say Hi to trevor, pinky and snake and maybe dmcc if he's there. Good news no nigel!

Nice, I am in some BS negotiations, thought I'd be far past this and able to go.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-22, 13:59

Tanfan! wrote:

25 years ago ??
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-22, 14:27

Tanfan! wrote:

you can park in my driveway for the friend rate.. $20

or PM nigel and he might volunteer to be your valet..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 14:48

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

So tWife said no?

OMG!!! You are such a dick!!! Why do you have to pick on ghost? Apologize!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 14:50

duffy munn wrote:

25 years ago ??

50 years ago?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 14:53

Tanfan! wrote:

And you wonder why I fu cking despise you. Such a dick.

You despise me?  That means I win!!!

But, to answer your question...no, I don't wonder why.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-22, 14:59

NigelUno wrote:

50 years ago?

To be fair, it's probably 32 or 33 years. I've been out of college for 29 years and Tanner is a few years older than me.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-22, 15:00

what the hell is the matter with you people? Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 15:04

duffy munn wrote:

To be fair, it's probably 32 or 33 years. I've been out of college for 29 years and Tanner is a few years older than me.

I was referring to people wearing mink coats and straw hats.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 15:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what the hell is the matter with you people? Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? 502811600

Nothing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-22, 15:08

NigelUno wrote:

I was referring to people wearing mink coats and straw hats.
Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? 275788
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-22, 15:08

NigelUno wrote:

Nothing.
no need to take that tone with me, Mister..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-22, 15:11

NigelUno wrote:

OMG!!! You are such a dick!!! Why do you have to pick on ghost? Apologize!!!

Seems like a legit conclusion based on:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t3514-swillers-i-need-some-talking-points-to-help-convince-my-wife-to-let-me-fly-back-for-the-scum-game?highlight=wife
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-22, 15:14

NigelUno wrote:I formally apologize to ghost (again). I will no longer offer any money management tips for his camping excursions. I eagerly await the tit pics.

FIFY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-10-22, 15:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? 275788
SD can hook you up with a great deal on these. Nice and fresh.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-22, 16:13

gHost Spartan wrote:

Solid post.

Happy wife. Happy life.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-10-22, 16:26

NigelUno wrote:

Happy wife. Happy life.
If yo bitch ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-22, 18:09

duffy munn wrote:

33 years to be exact. A bunch of us plan on heading over to your former bar at some point.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-22, 18:12

NigelUno wrote:

You despise me?  That means I win!!!

Three posts in a row with this tilt to complete the evisceration. Bwaaaahaaaa. I win!

But, to answer your question...no, I don't wonder why.

Three posts in row demonstrating I tilted the fag. Bwaaa haaaa. I win !!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-10-22, 18:20

A reunion thread about going up to see our despised rival turns into this....shocking.

Could be at least get some T&A to go with that mighty fine hat and coat?

Tanfan, Ghost- You Guys Going To scum Game? P-430914-ppfohRlyjV-1
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-10-22, 18:25

Tanner, come say hi to me. I'll be there, too!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-22, 18:29

Tanfan! wrote:

Three posts in row demonstrating I tilted the fag. Bwaaa haaaa. I win !!!

Awwww.I would NEVER use the word fag. Ever....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-22, 18:43

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Awwww.I would NEVER use the word fag. Ever....

but... you... just... nevermind.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next