Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal? Member when you guys wanted us to suck.

+9
NigelUno
InTenSity
Vlad
Blanch32
The_Dude
The Pantry
tanfan!
Death Roe
DWags
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  Empty Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal? Member when you guys wanted us to suck.

Post by DWags 2017-03-17, 23:50

Take my dick and put it in your moms butt.

Tia.

Live you guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  Empty Re: Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal? Member when you guys wanted us to suck.

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-17, 23:56

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  Giphy
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  Empty Re: Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal? Member when you guys wanted us to suck.

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-17, 23:57

Wrong my thread. I started a thread voting you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-18, 00:15

tanfan! wrote:Wrong my thread. I started a thread voting you.
?????

You're starting to post like blanch Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  1550444538
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-18, 00:26

Beating an 8 seed in R1. Yaaaawn
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-18, 00:28

The_Dude wrote:Beating an 8 seed in R1. Yaaaawn

Changing the narrative to fit your argument, as usual.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-18, 00:53

Death Roe wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Beating an 8 seed in R1. Yaaaawn

Changing the narrative to fit your argument, as usual.
Dude g
has a point. do it Sunday and it warrants this thread
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 01:41

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

Lord you guys are assholes
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 01:47

DWags wrote:Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

Lord you guys are assholes

and pussi3s. just say9ng
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-03-18, 04:27

This is all just so personal for Dwags. He claims in one post that MSU sports are just a passtime for him and that he doesn't really allow stuff to bother him like it used to. And yet we know better. It's so, so personal. (See above)

Interestingly, he himself posted a couple of days ago that MSU probably will not get out of the first weekend. So much negativity from Dwags.

Go fuck yourself prick.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-03-18, 08:19

Are you seriously getting into e fights while vacationing in Italy? Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 08:44

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

That was rude of me. Sorry guys. Too many vodkas at the bar.

Team is going to be pretty good next year. Bridges stays and we'll be outstanding.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 08:45

InTenSity wrote:Are you seriously getting into e fights while vacationing in Italy? Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

Is Vlad in Italy? Awesome!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 08:47

Vlad wrote:This is all just so personal for Dwags. He claims in one post that MSU sports are just a passtime for him and that he doesn't really allow stuff to bother him like it used to. And yet we know better. It's so, so personal. (See above)

Interestingly, he himself posted a couple of days ago that MSU probably will not get out of the first weekend. So much negativity from Dwags.

Go fuck yourself prick.

Sorry Vlad. I was waiting for a ride. I really don't want to put my dick in your moms butt. Maybe tanfans mom. How's Italy?

You can start any number of threads you want Sunday, I won't merge them cause I feel bad. Hope all is well
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-18, 09:33

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 09:38

NigelUno wrote:Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

I'm just goi g to wait and then merge this thread with one that Vlad will start when we eventually lose.

That blowout justified us being in the tournament as a 9. No way we were a 10 or lower. Committee was correct. Next year is gonna be fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-03-18, 10:13

DWags wrote:Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

Team is going to be pretty good next year. Bridges stays and we'll be outstanding.

You have a drinking problem and you hang out in a gay community. That's a bad combination Dwags.

Yes, Italy is awesome. Maybe your family will allow you to tag along next time. Let me know and I'll help you plan out your trip.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-03-18, 10:14

InTenSity wrote:Are you seriously getting into e fights while vacationing in Italy? Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

Yes, Italy has wifi. Everywhere.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-18, 10:16

Vlad wrote:This is all just so personal for Dwags. He claims in one post that MSU sports are just a passtime for him and that he doesn't really allow stuff to bother him like it used to. And yet we know better. It's so, so personal. (See above)

Go fuck yourself prick.

Tilt.

Winning really sucks for you. Really messes with your message board schtick.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-18, 10:20

Vlad wrote:

You have a drinking problem and you hang out in a gay community. That's a bad combination Dwags.

Yes, Italy is awesome. Maybe your family will allow you to tag along next time. Let me know and I'll help you plan out your trip.

Oh no, DWags is getting too close to queers! He might catch homo!

Dumb fuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 10:28

Vlad wrote:

I really do feel bad about this thread. I was going to nuke it today but I thought that would be chicken shit. I sincerely apologize. I'm not joking when I say I won't be the mod that prevents you from starting a bunch of threads when we eventually lose. I'll even merge this one into one you start as a mea culpa.

Never knew you had a problem with gay people though. I'd never have thought that. Yeah I drank waaaayyyyy too much last night. In my defense one of our buddies had lost a leg to surgery last summer. He's pretty much back to normal and surprised us at the bar. Celebritory drinks the MSU victory and stupid shots last night created that thread. Again, I apologize.

You're in Italy? Sounds great. Wish I was there. I bet the food is great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 10:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Oh no, DWags is getting too close to queers! He might catch homo!

Dumb fuck.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-18, 10:32

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I really do feel bad about this thread. I was going to nuke it today but I thought that would be chicken shit. I sincerely apologize. I'm not joking when I say I won't be the mod that prevents you from starting a bunch of threads when we eventually lose. I'll even merge this one into one you start as a mea culpa.

Never knew you had a problem with gay people though. I'd never have thought that. Yeah I drank waaaayyyyy too much last night. In my defense one of our buddies had lost a leg to surgery last summer. He's pretty much back to normal and surprised us at the bar. Celebritory drinks the MSU victory and stupid shots last night created that thread. Again, I apologize.

And Italy has wifi apparently. Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-18, 10:33

This entire thread makes me cringe.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 10:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This entire thread makes me cringe.

Apologies to you too. I know they're your boys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-18, 10:36

Vlad wrote:

Yes, Italy has wifi. Everywhere.

Starting e-fight while in Italy. Wow, that is some next level nerd shit. Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-18, 10:39

Vlad wrote:

Wow, you are a homophobic piece of shit. Not surprising.

Fuck off.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 10:39

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

And Italy has wifi apparently. Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600 those fucking Italians.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-18, 10:43

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This entire thread makes me cringe.

You all kinda suck. Message boards are usually cool places to shoot the shit after wins but the swill gets to enjoy more e fights saying I was right you were wrong. Yay. Rcmb 2.0.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-18, 10:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

You all kinda suck. Message boards are usually cool places to shoot the shit after wins but the swill gets to enjoy more e fights saying I was right you were wrong. Yay. Rcmb 2.0.

Get off your high horse. Jesus Christ. Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-18, 10:48

DWags wrote:

Tell me I suck and call this place the RCMB 2.0 one more time and I'm going to fly to Denver and fight you at the airport. Then I'll fight those underground lizard people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-18, 10:53

tGreenWay wrote:

Tell me I suck and call this place the RCMB 2.0 one more time and I'm going to fly to Denver and fight you at the airport. Then I'll fight those underground lizard people.

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 10:56

DWags wrote:

Go fuck yourself prick.

Sorry Vlad. I was waiting for a ride. I really don't want to put my dick in your moms butt. Maybe tanfans mom. How's Italy?

You can start any number of threads you want Sunday, I won't merge them cause I feel bad. Hope all is well

My mom is dead. Been dead for a 18 years. But keep disrespecting her.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 10:57

DWags wrote:

Nailed it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 11:00

Jesus Christ even in victory the misery level of you bl owers never takes a day off. We win and dwags attacks my dead mom.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 11:02

gHost Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Fuck off.

Dwags throws the gay shit around more than anyone else on the board so why isn't he homophobic?

Ghost nailed it. Let's fuck.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 11:14

gHost Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Fuck off.

Dwags throws the gay shit around more than anyone else on the board so why isn't he homophobic?

I have zero problem with it. But you knew that.

I deserve this. Was way too buzzed last night. I own it. Like I say I was gonna nuke this today, but that would be chicken shit. I deserve it. But I bet tanners mom is hot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 11:15

tanfan! wrote:Jesus Christ even in victory the misery level of you bl owers never takes a day off. We win and dwags attacks my dead mom.

Apologize tanfan. You didn't deserve to be lumped in. Pic of mom please.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 11:20

DWags wrote:

I'm sorry OTPT. I can only say that. If you don't accept I can't do anything else. Sorry to you and your gang. We all should be able to write what we want to write except if it's a thread line this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 11:22

tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

My mom is dead. Been dead for a 18 years. But keep disrespecting her.

Sorry. But I bet she was hot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next