Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

+8
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
DWags
The_Dude
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Empty Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 11:48

countdown until the sexual predator pulls an "I told you so", therefore denigrating the life and death of those involved...

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Empty Re: Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-22, 12:57

it bet it was a snowflake....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Empty Re: Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 13:20

"could something horrific like this please happen in the United States? Is that asking too much"??

sincerely,

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPLRVPgUovBDbH4SFhnFVYMTeBAGpKNUXRBLszVoUfb6irT3ic

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 13:33

Is there any part of culture or society left that Democrats haven't politicized?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-22, 14:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:countdown until the sexual predator pulls an "I told you so", therefore denigrating the life and death of those involved...

He looks like a RightWingChristianExtremist to me.....maybe a Russian?

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Palace-of-Westminster-incident
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 14:09

it's in control.. the Vice President is praying..

Vice President Pence‏Verified account @VP 3m3 minutes ago

Thinking of victims and families in London and praying for everyone's safety.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 14:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:countdown until the sexual predator pulls an "I told you so", therefore denigrating the life and death of those involved...

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Palace-of-Westminster-incident
every religion is equally insane..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-22, 14:17

LooseGoose wrote:

Some people from the middle east, who claim to be Muslims, do acts of terrorism. Christians grab peoples pussy, pray the gay away from them, Judge people frequently and vote for piece of shit liars often.

Oh, and Christians kill way more random people yearly than any other religion. And toddlers in America killed more people than terrorists. Cause guns don't kill people, Toddlers with them do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 14:23

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Some people from the middle east, who claim to be Muslims, do acts of terrorism. Christians grab peoples pussy, pray the gay away from them, Judge people frequently and vote for piece of shit liars often.

Oh, and Christians kill way more random people yearly than any other religion. And toddlers in America killed more people than terrorists. Cause guns don't kill people, Toddlers with them do.
truth.

some muslim extremists do some wacky things..

and then you have christians who vote for a sexual predator, a racist, bigot.. who openly mocks disabled people.. they support him as he strives to pass a budget targeted at starving elderly people, disabled people and children.. and remove access to affordable healthcare for millions of Americans.

I'm not sure that the latter has any room to act sanctimonious.

but I'm sure they will.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-22, 14:23

The_Dude wrote:Is there any part of culture or society left that Democrats haven't politicized?

Early entry for Ironic Post of the Year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-22, 14:33

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Holy Talking Points.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-22, 14:48

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Holy Talking Points.

I saw what you did there, but I just did that all on my own. I also think the year toddlers killed ore people in America with guns than terrorists did was 2014 or 15, but I think it can be fact checked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 14:57

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Holy Talking Points.

I saw what you did there, but I just did that all on my own. I also think the year toddlers killed ore people in America with guns than terrorists did was 2014 or 15, but I think it can be fact checked.
if the right and their christian ilk were really concerned about saving lives, they'd redirect their ire away from scary brown people on the other side of the world and toward the republican's domestic agenda.

of course.. they won't do that.. it's easier to denigrate the scary brown people than it is to point the high-powered tool of perception back at themselves and their political agendas.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-22, 15:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's in control.. the Vice President is praying..

Vice President Pence‏Verified account @VP 3m3 minutes ago

Thinking of victims and families in London and praying for everyone's safety.

I'm not sure what you want him to do; he's an ocean away and not really in control of the British government.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-22, 15:56

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Holy Talking Points.

actually Wags? I'm not that clever.....I was thinking of:

I think I operate on a lower level at times than people give me credit for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 16:23

You leftists have gone beyond the deep end. Holy complete mental meltdowns Batman.

Islam killed people and your response is to grab guns and blame Christians.

No wonder the left is at all time lows. Complete lunacy has taken over the Democratic Party. My word.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 16:26

LooseGoose wrote:Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Exjon_media-narrative-chart_3-22-17

Bob and Wags to a T. Lol

Poor liberals.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 16:34

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  Exjon_media-narrative-chart_3-22-17

You just won the internet.

Poor liberals.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-22, 20:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:every religion is equally insane..

That's an absurd statement, Bob, and I don't think you really even believe it. Buddhism and Scientology are equally insane?

I don't disagree that every religion is insane. But I think it is manifestly incorrect to assert that there are not degrees of insanity within the oeuvre of religion (so to speak).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-22, 20:50

Toddler. Other Toddler. Blame gun holder.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 21:07

Where did the left all go so wrong?

Wags, do you honestly believe the shit you type?

I guess that's why your party is in shambles.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 07:16

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:every religion is equally insane..

That's an absurd statement, Bob, and I don't think you really even believe it. Buddhism and Scientology are equally insane?

I don't disagree that every religion is insane. But I think it is manifestly incorrect to assert that there are not degrees of insanity within the oeuvre of religion (so to speak).
I absolutely believe that every religion is problematic and preys upon emotionally and intellectually vulnerable people. Just look at our country and the world.

If you want to argue that there are different levels of insanity within religion, you're welcome to do that.

I work with a guy who describes himself as a "christian" - he happens to think that it's wrong to mock disabled people.. to sexually assault women.. to be a racist, bigoted xenophobe. So that's great, but I'm not sure he deserves an award for it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 07:51

bad news for the xenophobic bigots..

Caution: Mainstream Media Article Below

London Attacker Was Britsh-Born
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 08:32

Have we defeated isis yet?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-23, 08:41

I volunteer the next wave of Islam immigrants to move in next door to Wags. Maybe they can even befriend his daughter!

NIMBY right libs? As long as THEY don't live next to me or go to my kids schools we all good.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-23, 08:44

DWags wrote:Have we defeated isis yet?

How does knowing your political party is at all time lows power wise and that's there's a global conservative revolution against the people you support? Lol

Thanks for becoming so extreme, democrats. You've personally gave us Trump and helped the re-emergence of conservatism after becoming such radical nutjobs.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-23, 08:51

The_Dude wrote:

How does knowing your political party is at all time lows power wise and that's there's a global conservative revolution against the people you support? Lol

Thanks for becoming so extreme, democrats. You've personally gave us Trump and helped the re-emergence of conservatism after becoming such radical nutjobs.

Hey Dude, you might be able to get away with blantant trolling on Beaumont, but I mod this board. Blatant trolling will not be tolerated here. Keep on topic or enjoy a time out.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15573-trolling-will-not-be-tolerated
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 09:00

Bampett Muhammad,
Yusuf Ben Ali,
Fazlur Rahman Khan
Shahid Khan
Ayub Ommaya
Yasiin Bey
Ernest Hamwi
Farah Pandith
Ahmed Zewail
Aziz Ansari

Lucky these people came to America.  

Oh, and google which country was the first to recognize the U.S. in 1786.

Last edited by DWags on 2017-03-23, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-23, 09:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Hey Dude, you might be able to get away with blantant trolling on Beaumont, but I mod this board. Blatant trolling will not be tolerated here. Keep on topic or enjoy a time out.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15573-trolling-will-not-be-tolerated

So basically agree with you or get banned?

Awesome. I'll eagerly await Wags and Bobs bans.

And what I said was fact, and true.

Democrats all time lows? Check. Democrats becoming radical? Check. The absolute failure of globalist liberals have led to a rise in conservatism worldwide? Check.

Go pound sand
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-23, 09:04

DWags wrote:Bampett Muhammad,
Yusuf Ben Ali,
Fazlur Rahman Khan
Shahid Khan
Ayub Ommaya
Yasiin Bey
Ernest Hamwi
Farah Pandith
Ahmed Zewail
Aziz Ansari

Wonder who has done more for America? Dude, or these people? Lucky these people came to America.

Oh, and google which country was the first to recognize the U.S. in 1786.

How come all the left can offer are straw man arguments?

The fuck are you even talking about and who are you even arguing with?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 09:04

well, the sexual predator does use the term "radical Islamic terrorist" so that's a good start.

I mean, by even using that phrase I'm sure a great majority of them simply put down their weapons and bombs and walked away... defeated.

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-23, 09:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
well, the sexual predator does use the term "radical Islamic terrorist" so that's a good start.

I mean, by even using that phrase I'm sure a great majority of them simply put down their weapons and bombs and walked away... defeated.

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  1494614055

I see the hamster wheel spinning in your head running down the checklist everytime a radical Muslim kills innocent women and children.

It goes like this...

Bob/Wags hear there an attack. They pray he was a white Christian male so they can spread their white guilt.

Once it turns out to be a brown person, immediately figure out if he was a refugee, home grown, etc. once all that is concluded, come up with the proper narrative.

In this case, since he's brown, the narrative is 'he wasn't a refugee' and then immediately shift away from his murderous rampage to ask if isis is defeated yet when they just killed people in London.

Wags? Bob? I'm trying to understand how the radical left brains operate. It's like an ongoing scientific experiment.

Am I close?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-23, 09:20

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I see the hamster wheel spinning in your head running down the checklist everytime a radical Muslim kills innocent women and children.

It goes like this...

Bob/Wags hear there an attack. They pray he was a white Christian male so they can spread their white guilt.

I really doubt it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 09:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

It goes like this...

I really doubt it.

You're right, Bob was happy enough he was British born....as if that makes a difference to the dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 09:52

LooseGoose wrote:

I really doubt it.

You're right, Bob was happy enough he was British born....as if that makes a difference to the dead.

yes, I take great pleasure in any man's death for any reason, especially if it comes at the hands of a white god fearing pussy grabbing christian.

I'm actaully pissed I wasted a moment responding to this asinine statement.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-23, 10:11

I was highlighting the "bob prays" part just so we're clear.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 10:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I was highlighting the "bob prays" part just so we're clear.
Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 10:21

LooseGoose wrote:

I really doubt it.

I was simply pointing out that the "scary brown immigrants are coming to kill us all" republican narrative let you guys down this time.

maybe next time.. we'll see.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-23, 10:40

I'm still waiting for Goose to get busted for possession and have the Oscoda County Sheriff confiscate his property under the guidelines set forward by AG Sessions.

Unless all that "smoke a bowl is bullshit"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next