Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

+8
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
DWags
The_Dude
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-24, 13:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/03/about-seven-in-ten-americans-oppose-overturning-roe-v-wade/

This poll won't make Goose happy.

You're right it saddens me that many Americans support grinding their babies to chunks and then vacuuming them up like household dirt. Most of the same people are the ones on TV and rallies telling us how compassionate they are.
sounds like a sweet album title for some underground thrash band. Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-24, 13:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're right it saddens me that many Americans support grinding their babies to chunks and then vacuuming them up like household dirt.   Most of the same people are the ones on TV and rallies telling us how compassionate they are.

Sweet hyperbole. Luckily, you're in the vast minority on this issue.
Republicans love babies until they're born.. even the brown ones.. which is saying a lot.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 13:37

I enjoy strong drug enforcement where violators are rounded up, given long sentences and their assets are confiscated to be sold at auction.

What's next Comrade? Posting 40 year old abortion photos like your hero Randall Terry handed out when he was making money from leading a righteous cause?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-24, 13:43

GRR Spartan wrote:I enjoy strong drug enforcement where violators are rounded up, given long sentences and their assets are confiscated to be sold at auction.

What's next Comrade? Posting 40 year old abortion photos like your hero Randall Terry handed out when he was making money from leading a righteous cause?
few months back Goosechev posted aborted baby pictures.. to illustrate how "pro life" he was.

Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-24, 14:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're right it saddens me that many Americans support grinding their babies to chunks and then vacuuming them up like household dirt.   Most of the same people are the ones on TV and rallies telling us how compassionate they are.

You cherry pick one poll then call me being in the "vast minority".

I could go cherry pick 5 polls to refute you but why bother?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 14:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You cherry pick one poll then call me being in the "vast minority".

I could go cherry pick 5 polls to refute you but why bother?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

Don't believe the Pew poll? How about a Gallup poll? I know they don't align with your "wrong side of history" polls. Sorry about that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3