Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

+8
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
DWags
The_Dude
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 10:55

GRR Spartan wrote:I'm still waiting for Goose to get busted for possession and have the Oscoda County Sheriff confiscate his property under the guidelines set forward by AG Sessions.   Unless all that "smoke a bowl is bullshit"

Of course it is.    Sessions won't change a thing up here, our prosecuting attorney is a hottie that believes firmly in live and let live.   It's why she got elected.

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 Prosecuting-Attorney-Casandra-Morse-Bills
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 10:56

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:I'm still waiting for Goose to get busted for possession and have the Oscoda County Sheriff confiscate his property under the guidelines set forward by AG Sessions.   Unless all that "smoke a bowl is bullshit"

Of course it is.    Sessions won't change a thing up here, our prosecuting attorney is a hottie that believes firmly in live and let live.   It's why she got elected.

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 Prosecuting-Attorney-Casandra-Morse-Bills
I think we have different definitions of who and who isn't a "hottie".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-23, 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:

I'd let her work pro-bone-o.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 11:21

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper 34m34 minutes ago
More
US citizen Kurt Cochran killed in London Islamist terrorist attacks; wife Melissa was injured.

RIP

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 C7nFYRMXkAEur7a
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-23, 11:24

LooseGoose wrote:Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper 34m34 minutes ago
More
US citizen Kurt Cochran killed in London Islamist terrorist attacks; wife Melissa was injured.

RIP

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 C7nFYRMXkAEur7a

All right lefties...

I know you have more justifications for Islamic terror, let's hear em boys!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper  34m34 minutes ago
More
US citizen Kurt Cochran killed in London Islamist terrorist attacks;  wife Melissa was injured.

RIP

that's too bad - I was walking across the Westminster Bridge about 3 months ago.

(I know Goosechev would have mixed emotions if I had been run down) -  Wink

RIP.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 11:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper  34m34 minutes ago
More
US citizen Kurt Cochran killed in London Islamist terrorist attacks;  wife Melissa was injured.

RIP

that's too bad - I was walking across the Westminster Bridge about 3 months ago.

RIP.

Nah,

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-23, 11:55

What disgusts me thoroughly is when people choose to ignore certain events but crow with righteous vindication about others that fit their agendas. It's so crass, dishonest and repugnant.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-23, 11:57

LooseGoose wrote:

So, she only prosecutes the laws she believes in?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 12:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

RIP.

Nah,

aren't ya sweet.. Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 685334576

(side note: that's the most of anything entitled "Star Trek" I've ever watched).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 12:07

Rocinante wrote:What disgusts me thoroughly is when people choose to ignore certain events but crow with righteous vindication about others that fit their agendas. It's so crass, dishonest and repugnant.
yep.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 12:22

A great American, Kurt Cochran, was killed in the London terror attack. My prayers and condolences are with his family and friends.
   — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 23, 2017

glad to know that the sexual predator is praying for his family and friends.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 12:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
   A great American, Kurt Cochran, was killed in the London terror attack. My prayers and condolences are with his family and friends.
   — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 23, 2017

I'm sorry to see that you still don't believe in forgiveness and rehabilitation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 12:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm sorry to see that you still don't believe in forgiveness and rehabilitation.
for the 81% of "christians" who voted for a sexual predator that mocks disabled people?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 12:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

for the 81% of "christians" who voted for a sexual predator that mocks disabled people?

Faux news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-23, 12:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nah,

aren't ya sweet..  Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 685334576

(side note: that's the most of anything entitled "Star Trek" I've ever watched).

KHAAAAN!!!!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 13:05

More

RIP

RIP.

Is it worse than the tragedy somehow was now that an American is killed?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 13:14

As of 1:07 today in America, so far this year 2566 Americans were killed by a gun wielding christian (assuming christian) Tragically, 619 have died by malnutrition, 326 by domestic violence.

Those who have died by malnutrition and domestic violence will not get any publicity, but RIP to them all. It's easy to cut meals on wheels, and to laugh at women's marches, and we can all forgive the gun violence by christians because it's not the guns which have killed. This insane individual who has done an insane act in London will get 100's of more t.v. and radio and newspaper hours.

Some things seem to be more important than others, but I don't think I"ve heard one story of an American dying of malnutrition yet this year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-23, 13:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the 81% of "christians" who voted for a sexual predator that mocks disabled people?

Faux news.
maybe the sexual predator will keep me in his prayers..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 13:23

DWags wrote:
More

RIP

RIP.

Nope, but sorry my expressing condolences triggered that thought in you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 13:34

Countries whose death rate by malnutrition is less than the United States but yet we out spend them by billions in military:

China
Switzerland
Canada
Netherlands
Poland
Romania
Bosnia
Cuba
Italy
Ireland
Latvia
Sweden (but they experience many terrorists acts)
Australia
Montenegro
Portugal
Greece
Spain
New Zeeland
Belarus
Germany
Hungary
Denmark
Russia
Estonia
South Korea
United Kingdom
Serbia
Cyprus
Ukrain
Findland
Lithuania
Slovikia
Singapore
Austria
Croatia
Kuwait
Malta
Slovinia
Masadonia

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 13:35

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

RIP.

My bad, I didn't see your RIP to the British people. I apologize.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 15:11

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry I don't get British tweets identifying their victims. I'll work to improve before the next Muslim bombing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 15:13

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm sorry I don't get British tweets identifying their victims. I'll work to improve before the next Muslim bombing.

What about people who have died from malnutrition in our country? Or domestic violence. Do you get those tweets?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-23, 15:17

Incident in London Being Referred To As a "Terrorist Attack" For Now..  - Page 2 Simmerdown128607268615615049
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 17:56

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

What about people who have died from malnutrition in our country? Or domestic violence. Do you get those tweets?

Good lord Wags. Because of on RIP I'm a SOB because I don't do that for everyone? WTF does that make you? Or anyone that has no RIPs to their credit in this thread?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 18:35

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Good lord Wags. Because of on RIP I'm a SOB because I don't do that for everyone? WTF does that make you? Or anyone that has no RIPs to their credit in this thread?

A bad person.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-23, 18:36

I want you to know I love you anyway.

And RIP to the old British dude that just died. 75 years old.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 18:42

LooseGoose wrote:I want you to know I love you anyway.

And RIP to the old British dude that just died. 75 years old.

I'll be honest goose, I said that because I thought you were somehow trying to connect Americans deaths to this tragedy to somehow make it in someway seem worse. If you weren't I apologize if you were you need to figure out why that was so.

RIP to the old guy too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 02:37

Odd how Comrade Goosechev thinks his county prosecutor's live and let live attitude for marijuana possesion if its for personal use is okay but the government shouldn't have that same attitude towards my daughter's reproductive rights.

Is Eric Rudolph a Christian terrorist because he bombed a lesbian nightclub and targeted abortion clinics?

The world isn't a safe place.
Hasn't been for over 60 years.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 07:52

GRR Spartan wrote:Odd how Comrade Goosechev thinks his county prosecutor's live and let live attitude for marijuana possesion if its for personal use is okay but the government shouldn't have that same attitude towards my daughter's reproductive rights.

Is Eric Rudolph a Christian terrorist because he bombed a lesbian nightclub and targeted abortion clinics?

I bet if Snoop rolled through Mio with some weed, he would get arrested and prosecuted.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-24, 08:17

GRR Spartan wrote:Odd how Comrade Goosechev thinks his county prosecutor's live and let live attitude for marijuana possesion if its for personal use is okay but the government shouldn't have that same attitude towards my daughter's reproductive rights.

I grew up near that guy - I know people that knew him. When he was on the run, I'd be down in the NC mountains and there would be "wanted" posters around town, in bars, etc.. was pretty weird.

what wasn't weird is that he was getting a lot of help from locals who were sympathetic to his cause. They'd leave him food, some money, provide some shelter, etc. They saw him as a sort of "folk hero" who was fighting the evil government on behalf of the religious cause.

scary stuff... and no different than the muslim extremists that a lot of "christians" are terrified of.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-24, 09:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I grew up near that guy - I know people that knew him. When he was on the run, I'd be down in the NC mountains and there would be "wanted" posters around town, in bars, etc.. was pretty weird.

what wasn't weird is that he was getting a lot of help from locals who were sympathetic to his cause. They'd leave him food, some money, provide some shelter, etc. They saw him as a sort of "folk hero" who was fighting the evil government on behalf of the religious cause.

scary stuff... and no different than the muslim extremists that a lot of "christians" are terrified of.

Em, he was white. Any darker shade from that and he wouldn't have found goodie baskets Along the way
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-24, 09:24

It's a bit of a stretch to equate smoking a bowl of weed with grinding a baby to bits. But whatever helps you sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-24, 09:29

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Em, he was white. Any darker shade from that and he wouldn't have found goodie baskets Along the way
well, yeah.. there's that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 09:40

LooseGoose wrote:

It's a bit of a stretch to equate smoking a bowl of weed with grinding a baby to bits.    But whatever helps you sleep.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/03/about-seven-in-ten-americans-oppose-overturning-roe-v-wade/

This poll won't make Goose happy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-24, 09:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It's a bit of a stretch to equate smoking a bowl of weed with grinding a baby to bits.    But whatever helps you sleep.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/03/about-seven-in-ten-americans-oppose-overturning-roe-v-wade/

And only about 37 percent of people in America approve of Trump. But that's what we get.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-24, 13:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're right it saddens me that many Americans support grinding their babies to chunks and then vacuuming them up like household dirt. Most of the same people are the ones on TV and rallies telling us how compassionate they are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 13:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You're right it saddens me that many Americans support grinding their babies to chunks and then vacuuming them up like household dirt.   Most of the same people are the ones on TV and rallies telling us how compassionate they are.

Sweet hyperbole. Luckily, you're in the vast minority on this issue.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 13:25

Get ready for Comrade Goosechev to post the counties for Trump map again.

Oscoda County's last prosecutor stepped down after his 3rd DUI. According to our Oscoda County Swller he's been replaced with a prosecutor that's soft on drugs.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next