Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days..

+6
The_Dude
Cameron
DWags
CheesySpartan
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 Empty Re: For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:05 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Congratulations.

That is the first time I've ever heard of someone referring to state-sponsored execution as an act of compassion.

I would imagine the discussion around your dinner table at Easter was nothing short of spiritual awe.

So instead of answering my questions you insult my and my families beliefs because they differ from yours.  Man it's great to have the guy who thinks he's the smartest person on the board back to set things straight!  Rolling Eyes
okay..

"so.. besides state-sponsored execution as an act of compassion, what did you guys talk about at Easter dinner"??

(better?) Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 Empty Re: For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days..

Post by Cameron Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're welcome to your opinion.

I view a life as a life. Which is why I consider myself "pro-life".

Yet you support a political party that zealously supports the butchering of a million babies a year.

When you clean house, you break a little china.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're welcome to your opinion.

I view a life as a life. Which is why I consider myself "pro-life".

Yet you support a political party that zealously supports the butchering of a million babies a year.

Just stop.

Let me know when they hand out "Conception" certificates. Will they let me write off my 2017 taxes if we've concieved in November of 2017 and had our baby in August of 2018? Will investigations happen in your world when the supreme court overturns roe v. wade if there are miscarriages? Will they be police matters?

Finally, will any of you ne'er-do-wells in regards to single scared pregnant beaten women ever do one fucking thing to help them either during or ESPECIALLY after they've given birth? Let me know. I can hook you guys up.

http://www.pregnancycarecentertc.org/ 231-929-3488

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:07 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Just stop.

Let me know when they hand out "Conception" certificates. Will they let me write off my 2017 taxes if we've concieved in November of 2017 and had our baby in August of 2018? Will investigations happen in your world when the supreme court overturns roe v. wade if there are miscarriages? Will they be police matters?

Finally, will any of you ne'er-do-wells in regards to single scared pregnant beaten women ever do one fucking thing to help them either during or ESPECIALLY after they've given birth? Let me know. I can hook you guys up.

http://www.pregnancycarecentertc.org/ 231-929-3488

if Goosechev could ever get off of his "baby parts are sucked into a sink" shock value stuff - For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 502811600 - it might be easier for some to consider his points.. otherwise it's just silly and kinda funny.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 pm

data from 2015 - Top 10 Countries For Executions:

China
Iran
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
United States
Iraq
Somalia
Egypt
Indonesia
Chad

some great company there.. USA!! USA!! For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 am

caution - mainstream media article below..

Time Magazine - Exonerations: Why Falsely Accused Prisoners are Being Exonerated More Than Ever

now I ask that you join me in prayer as I celebrate our christian government who murders it's own citizens.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:13 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:caution - mainstream media article below..

Time Magazine - Exonerations: Why Falsely Accused Prisoners are Being Exonerated More Than Ever

now I ask that you join me in prayer as I celebrate our christian government who murders it's own citizens.

But I think when I gave the stat of 90% of those on death row are guilty, some of our right wingerss just kind of said "well, those are the numbers, gotta go gotta go" Kill those fuckers, a couple innocents get caught in the mess at least I'm sleeping at night.

Yay merica.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:caution - mainstream media article below..

But I think when I gave the stat of 90% of those on death row are guilty, some of our right wingers just kind of said "well, those are the numbers, gotta go gotta go" Kill those fuckers, a couple innocents get caught in the mess at least I'm sleeping at night.

Yay merica.
I bet if you asked them, they'd refer to themselves as "pro life" and sneer with an air of superiority at uncivilized countries that kill their own citizens.

Rolling Eyes

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 am

I have no opinion on abortion but it's funny seeing liberals make false equivalences. Guess it's the only thing they can muster.

Do you really think a defenseless baby is the same as a grown man?

I know you won't answer, thus proving your argument is stupid as we all know outside of the mouth breathers on the left.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 am

Dude: "I HAVE NO OPINION ON BLACK JELLY BEANS!" "But I like them".

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 502811600

At some point he has to realize he's doing that------- correct? Is this a schtick?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 am

Save your breath about saying I'm a "snowflake" for publishing four or five of these and I'm against the death penalty. Many of us are repulsed and outraged by some of the savage killers in which there are eye ear and dna evidence to convict. What so many of you don't understand is that there are a lot of "iffy" convictions. Time, money or lack of good defense is the reason they're being walked to execution. It's easy to say a guy like the person who shot up Sandy Hook should be killed by society, it's pretty repugnant to see that, but there are just too many which aren't open and shut cases that we don't give a damn about because it just doesn't effect our lives.

David Spence Texas Conviction: 1984, Executed: 1997

Spence was charged with murdering three teenagers in 1982. He was allegedly hired by a convenience store owner to kill another girl, and killed these victims by mistake. The convenience store owner, Muneer Deeb, was originally convicted and sentenced to death, but then was acquitted at a re-trial. The police lieutenant who supervised the investigation of Spence, Marvin Horton, later concluded: "I do not think David Spence committed this crime." Ramon Salinas, the homicide detective who actually conducted the investigation, said: "My opinion is that David Spence was innocent. Nothing from the investigation ever led us to any evidence that he was involved." No physical evidence connected Spence to the crime. The case against Spence was pursued by a zealous narcotics cop who relied on testimony of prison inmates who were granted favors in return for testimony.

Leo Jones Florida Convicted: 1981, Executed: 1998

Jones was convicted of murdering a police officer in Jacksonville, Florida. Jones signed a confession after several hours of police interrogation, but he later claimed the confession was coerced. In the mid-1980s, the policeman who arrested Jones and the detective who took his confession were forced out of uniform for ethical violations. The policeman was later identified by a fellow officer as an "enforcer" who had used torture. Many witnesses came forward pointing to another suspect in the case.

Carlos DeLuna Texas Conviction: 1983, Executed: 1989

A Chicago Tribune investigation released in 2006 revealed groundbreaking evidence that Texas may have executed an innocent man in 1989. The defendant, Carlos DeLuna, was executed for the fatal stabbing of Texas convenience store clerk Wanda Lopez in 1983. New evidence uncovered by reporters Maurice Possley and Steve Mills casts doubt on DeLuna’s guilt and points towards another man, Carlos Hernandez, who had a record of similar crimes and repeatedly confessed to the murder. A news piece aired on ABC’s "World News Tonight” also covered this story.

Ruben Cantu Texas Convicted: 1985, Executed: 1993

A two-part investigative series by the Houston Chronicle cast serious doubt on the guilt of a Texas man who was executed in 1993. Ruben Cantu had persistently proclaimed his innocence and was only 17 when he was charged with capital murder for the shooting death of a San Antonio man during an attempted robbery. Now, the prosecutor and the jury forewoman have expressed doubts about the case. Moreover, both a key eyewitness in the state's case against Cantu and Cantu's co-defendant have come forward to say that Texas executed an innocent man.

Larry Griffin Missouri Conviction: 1981, Executed: 1995

A year-long investigation by the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund has uncovered evidence that Larry Griffin may have been innocent of the crime for which he was executed by the state of Missouri on June 21, 1995. Griffin maintained his innocence until his death, and investigators say his case is the strongest demonstration yet of an execution of an innocent man. The report notes that a man injured in the same drive-by shooting that claimed the life of Quintin Moss says Griffin was not involved in the crime, and the first police officer on the scene has given a new account that undermines the trial testimony of the only witness who identified Griffin as the murderer. Based on its findings, the NAACP has supplied the prosecution with the names of three men it suspects committed the crime, and all three of the suspects are currently in jail for other murders. Prosecutor Jennifer Joyce said she has reopened the investigation and will conduct a comprehensive review of the case over the next few months. "There is no real doubt that we have an innocent person. If we could go to trial on this case, if there was a forum where we could take this to trial, we would win hands down," stated University of Michigan law professor Samuel Gross, who supervised the investigation into Griffin's case. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch, July 11, 2005).

Joseph O'Dell Virginia Conviction: 1986, Executed: 1997

New DNA blood evidence has thrown considerable doubt on the murder and rape conviction of O'Dell. In reviewing his case in 1991, three Supreme Court Justices, said they had doubts about O'Dell's guilt and whether he should have been allowed to represent himself. Without the blood evidence, there is little linking O'Dell to the crime. In September, 1996, the 4th Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals reinstated his death sentence and upheld his conviction. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to review O'Dell's claims of innocence and held that its decision regarding juries being told about the alternative sentence of life-without-parole was not retroactive to his case. O'Dell asked the state to conduct DNA tests on other pieces of evidence to demonstrate his innocence but was refused. He was executed on July 23rd.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:56 pm

I've never been a fan of the death family. If any of us would find ourselves wrongly convicted and sentenced to death our surviviors would be able to speak at a headstone saying we were exonerated.

Sentence someone to life in a maximum security and if they are found innocent they can be released. It also would eliminate all the required appeals that add to the cost of incarceration.

Never thought I'd see the day drug companies would be suing states for misrepresenting themselves to obtain drugs for executions.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 am

our government killed two of it's citizens in Arkansas last night.. as the pro-life christian governor presided over the executions.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:17 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:our government killed two of it's citizens in Arkansas last night.. as the pro-life christian governor presided over the executions.

I thought one got a stay because the first one they took 45 minutes to inset a needle into the spine or a vein and it was taking so long that they decided to give the stay of execution.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:33 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:our government killed two of it's citizens in Arkansas last night.. as the pro-life christian governor presided over the executions.

I thought one got a stay because the first one they took 45 minutes to inset a needle into the spine or a vein and it was taking so long that they decided to give the stay of execution.  
there were some delays in executions last week.. then the government proceeded because the drugs used to execute people is set to expire on April 30th... and, ya know, you can't let that happen... jesus frowns upon letting drugs expire.

caution: mainstream media link below.

Arkansas Executes Two Inmates on the Same Gurney, Hours Apart
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 pm

The pro-lifers in this thread defending their bloodlust. For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 1966794946

Fucking hypocrites.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:57 pm

tGreenWay wrote:The pro-lifers in this thread defending their bloodlust. For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 1966794946

Fucking hypocrites.
isn't it amazing?

and the fact that Arkansas is pushing to execute 8 people in 11 days because they don't want the lethal cocktail of drugs to expire?

I bet it just makes jesus swell with pride. For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 502811600 For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Jesus loves those who spend their money wisely, and of course, waste not, want not.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:15 pm

"And the Lord sayeth, let not waste killing chemicals, for waste is the brother of the devil, and idle hands allowing deadly chemicals to sit, shall shovel in hell for eternity."

Paul to the Corinthians
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:20 pm

DWags wrote:"And the Lord sayeth, let not waste killing chemicals, for waste is the brother of the devil, and idle hands allowing deadly chemicals to sit, shall shovel in hell for eternity."

Paul to the Corinthians

Asa Hutchinson - the Gov. of Arkansas - is big with the religious "pro life" movement.

Republican nominee for Governor, Asa Hutchinson, has received the official endorsement of National Right to Life and the state chapter, Arkansas Right to Life, a non-profit public service organization whose primary purpose is to protect the sanctity of human life.

which explains why he wanted to execute 8 people in 11 days.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Arkansas Right to Life released the following statement:

“We appreciate the values by which you live, the inspiration you provide those in your community, and the courage with which you stand up for principles in which you believe.

“This endorsement also reflects our appreciation of your solid pro-life position during your many years of public service.

Here Are The 8 Inmates Arkansas Plans to Execute in 11 Days

scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Really Bob and DWags? If your loved one was brutally murdered as these were, you would preach the same? Really???

For me, if it was a loved one that was brutality murdered the way these victim's were and I reviewed everything and was personally confident, I would not only feel justice was done, I'd wish I could have delivered it. But that's me...

Obviously you guys aren't big fans of the movie "The Crow"...Well, I am.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:Really Bob and DWags? If your loved one was brutally murdered as these were, you would preach the same? Really???

For me, if it was a loved one that was brutality murdered the way these victim's were and I reviewed everything and was personally confident, I would not only feel justice was done, I'd wish I could have delivered it. But that's me...

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 3511d9767c96ce281df5a9a69f6b88ed5654af83fe3ca8a1b99b2d225d1ad268

If someone kicked my dog, I'd find castration to be a just and fitting punishment. That doesn't mean that that's what's best for society in such a situation. That just means that I love my dogs and if anyone hurts them I get irrationally angry and thirst for blood.

I know you're not very smart, but try to understand that when attempting to arrive at the best conclusion, adding layers of hypothetical emotional entanglements is just about the worst way to make a reasoned decision.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:Really Bob and DWags? If your loved one was brutally murdered as these were, you would preach the same? Really???

You should watch 12 angry men first. If someone brutally murdered my loved one is really a cop out and old. You either are for or against something. If your daughter was beaten and raped and was pregnant from the rape you're either for or against abortion.

While we can debate hypotheticals till the cows give kerosene, I'm fairly certain that, even though I'm against the death penalty, you guys would be debating what should happen to me, and not the person who brutally murdered my wife or daughters. He wouldn't make it to trial. Pretty much guarantee that. So since it's foolish hypothetical I'm being honest if not hypocritical.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Dwags, you wouldn't do shit.

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 3742235224

Love ya, buddy. I love you
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Cheesy, that's not justice, that's revenge. Don't pretend it's anything more than that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:47 am

CheesySpartan wrote:Really Bob and DWags?  If your loved one was brutally  murdered as these were, you would preach the same?  Really???

unlike a majority of religious kooks, I'm pro-life... not sure why that's so difficult for you to understand.

and I don't really watch movies....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:07 am

I think good christians just like putting people to death Bob. I readily admit, I'm not that good of a Christian. If I was, maybe I'd be more willing to have these people put to death also. I guess maybe we shouldn't speak on this unless we too become good Christians.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:07 am

Kinda over the top there by me yesterday. Sorry bros. It was 2 for 1 margaritas and $2 tacos at my favorite mexican place. I had twice as many margaritas as tacos...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:17 am

tacos: Ground beef or pulled?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:19 am

DWags wrote:I think good christians just like putting people to death Bob. I readily admit, I'm not that good of a Christian. If I was, maybe I'd be more willing to have these people put to death also. I guess maybe we shouldn't speak on this unless we too become good Christians.
religion is dangerous.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:21 am

CheesySpartan wrote:Kinda over the top there by me yesterday. Sorry bros. It was 2 for 1 margaritas and $2 tacos at my favorite mexican place. I had twice as many margaritas as tacos...
we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Al pastor tacos for me
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:Kinda over the top there by me yesterday. Sorry bros. It was 2 for 1 margaritas and $2 tacos at my favorite mexican place. I had twice as many margaritas as tacos...

The Crow as a defense of the death penalty seems like an essay my 8th grade self would write.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 pm

Rocinante wrote:

The Crow as a defense of the death penalty seems like an essay my 8th grade self would write.
For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:07 pm

8th grade? That's probably being generous.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:27 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:8th grade? That's probably being generous.

I flunked 8th grade. Not even kidding.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Rocinante wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:8th grade? That's probably being generous.

I flunked 8th grade. Not even kidding.
while I never flunked a grade, I wasn't a great student.. I was fairly capable.. just easily distracted by the ladies and heavy metal.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I flunked 8th grade.  Not even kidding.
while I never flunked a grade, I wasn't a great student.. I was fairly capable.. just easily distracted by the ladies and heavy metal.

If I was a child in the late 90s or early aughts, they would have drugged me into oblivion. As it turned out, I did that to myself in high school instead. For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 3557613862
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If I was a child in the late 90s or early aughts, they would have drugged me into oblivion. As it turned out, I did that to myself in high school instead. For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 3557613862
For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 2 3493939353

never did drugs.. but I think the first time I hit the bottle was about 12 years old in my uncle's basement.. drinking 7 oz Miller High Life pony bottles... listening to KISS.

#GoodTimes

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next