Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days..

+6
The_Dude
Cameron
DWags
CheesySpartan
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days..

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-26, 13:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:but I think the first time I hit the bottle was about 12 years old in my uncle's basement.. drinking 7 oz Miller High Life pony bottles...

Late bloomer...

You never waited till your dad went to the kitchen/upstairs for something and left his beer on the living room table, unguarded before 12?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days..

Post by Rocinante 2017-04-26, 16:42

I didn't do anything until 14. But I never looked back.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-04-26, 17:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

If I was a child in the late 90s or early aughts, they would have drugged me into oblivion. As it turned out, I did that to myself in high school instead. For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 3 3557613862
For My Fellow Pro-Life Posters, Arkansas Plans to Murder 8 Inmates in 11 Days.. - Page 3 3493939353

never did drugs.. but I think the first time I hit the bottle was about 12 years old in my uncle's basement.. drinking 7 oz Miller High Life pony bottles... listening to KISS.

#GoodTimes

Certain places in Milwaukee still serve those as the chaser with a bloody mary! cheers
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-04-28, 06:11

In Milwaukee they called it a side car. I probably should have asked why that was the case, chaser made more sense. Anyway underrated city, great place.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-28, 06:47

msugolfguy wrote:In Milwaukee they called it a side car. I probably should have asked why that was the case, chaser made more sense. Anyway underrated city, great place.

Born in Milwaukee but by the Grace of God became a Spartan.

Bucks loss last night. Not been good since Lew Alcindor the Big O and Bob Dandridge ran the floor. Still remember Eddie Ducette their radio guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-28, 07:48

the government executes the 4th inmate this week.

caution: mainstream media article below:

Arkansas Executes 4th Inmate This Week

on the upside, the lethal drugs didn't expire.. so that makes jesus happy... he doesn't mind when people expire at the hands of the government.. only drugs.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-28, 07:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the government executes the 4th inmate this week.

on the upside, the lethal drugs didn't expire.. so that makes jesus happy... he doesn't mind when people expire at the hands of the government.. only drugs.

Praise Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-28, 07:58

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the government executes the 4th inmate this week.

Praise Jesus.
I bet he was smiling.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-01, 12:51

pro-life governor in Ohio - for the moment - showing signs of compassion and morality.

Kasich Delays 9 Ohio Executions as Court Fight Continues
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-01, 13:09

Phillips, scheduled to die May 10 for raping and killing his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter in Akron in 1993, is now set for execution July 26.

I'm so happy this wonderful member of society gets to live a few more months...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-01, 13:23

CheesySpartan wrote:
Phillips, scheduled to die May 10 for raping and killing his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter in Akron in 1993, is now set for execution July 26.

I'm so happy this wonderful member of society gets to live a few more months...
I know it's frustrating to deal with folks who are genuinely pro-life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-02, 11:39

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3