Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..

+2
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..  Empty Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-01, 08:31

I'll just wait here for the patriotic, freedom-lovin', Constitution-cherishing Republicans to be outraged..

Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..  1494614055

KARL: I want to ask you about two things the President has said on related issues. First of all, there was what he said about opening up the libel laws. Tweeting “the failing New York Times has disgraced the media world. Gotten me wrong for two solid years. Change the libel laws?” That would require, as I understand it, a constitutional amendment. Is he really going to pursue that? Is that something he wants to pursue?

PRIEBUS: I think it’s something that we’ve looked at. How that gets executed or whether that goes anywhere is a different story.

Caution: Mainstream Media Article Below

Priebus: : "Something We've Looked Into"
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..  Empty Re: Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..

Post by Guest 2017-05-01, 10:20

I'm in favor of people telling the truth or facing the consequences.

Think how it would be in America if we couldn't believe our leaders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..  Empty Re: Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-01, 10:26

LooseGoose wrote:I'm in favor of people telling the truth or facing the consequences.

Okay let's start here then we'll go from there on consequences

https://mobile.twitter.com/donaldtrump?lang=en
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-01, 11:07

LooseGoose wrote:I'm in favor of people telling the truth or facing the consequences.

Are you in favor of amending or abolishing the first amendment?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-01, 11:15

Cameron wrote:

I'm all in favor of a stronger 1st amendment. Everyone should be able to say what they want whenever they want.

Razor‏ @hale_razor 19h19 hours ago
Conservative at Berkeley: SHUT HER DOWN!
Conservative writes in the NYTimes: SHUT HIM DOWN!
Trump's mean to press: DEFEND THE 1ST AMENDMENT!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-01, 11:46

the sexual predator is very much opposed to the truth.

so it's nice to see you side with America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-01, 11:48

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I'm all in favor of a stronger 1st amendment.  Everyone should be able to say what they want whenever they want.

Razor‏ @hale_razor  19h19 hours ago

so you support the sexual predator and his efforts to censor the press?

(it's a "yes" or "no" answer - somehow I don't think it'll be that simple for you).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-01, 13:23

You mean like it is right now?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-01, 15:31

Goosechev will tell us there is nothing to worry about until the lapdog GOP Legislature passes the bill and our President/oligarch signs it.

We know Trump admires Putin, Erdogan, Duterte and Kim Jong un as strong leaders. They are also leaders whose country's most recently Eddogan's Turkey who have libel laws that muzzle free press.

Goosechev is always looking out for the oligarchs.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-01, 16:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm all in favor of a stronger 1st amendment.  Everyone should be able to say what they want whenever they want.

Razor‏ @hale_razor  19h19 hours ago

so you support the sexual predator and his efforts to censor the press?

(it's a "yes" or "no" answer - somehow I don't think it'll be that simple for you).

Please provide an example of what you consider "censoring the press".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-02, 07:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you support the sexual predator and his efforts to censor the press?

LooseGoose wrote:
Please provide an example of what you consider "censoring the press".

Sexual Predator is Working to Amend or Abolish the First Amendment..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-26, 11:46

Let's see the hypocrites here on this:

Alexandra DeSanctis‏ @xan_desanctis
Breaking: Undercover Planned Parenthood footage removed from YouTube at Calif. judge's order. More info @NRO

Dan McLaughlin‏Verified account @baseballcrank
Let's see how many of the folks up in arms the past two days about freedom of the press are outraged at this. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/448030/center-medical-progress-undercover-video-planned-parenthood-removed-youtube-judge …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-26, 12:04

LooseGoose wrote:Let's see the hypocrites here on this:

Breaking: Undercover Planned Parenthood footage removed from YouTube at Calif. judge's order. More info @NRO

Let's see how many of the folks up in arms the past two days about freedom of the press are outraged at this. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/448030/center-medical-progress-undercover-video-planned-parenthood-removed-youtube-judge …

It wouldn't be the press. It would be speech. It's part of an ongoing prosecution of a crime and was ordered by the judge not to be released during the trial. The judge also ordered that the names of the members of the group that released the video not be release to protect them. Should that order also be ignored? Do we no longer have the rule of law in this country? Finally, how is this anything like a politician slamming a guy to the ground by his neck and punching him while he's down? What the fuck is really wrong with you dude?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-26, 12:33

I'm not sure you understand the assignment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-26, 13:49

Trump wants the same reforms Erdogan has signed n Turkey. Tweak the libel laws so the offended person or corporation can sue you into silence.

Something Gianforte would have done with the offending media. Every multi millionaire, billionaire and corporation will go after investigative journalists.

A perfect world in some posters idea of America
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-26, 13:55

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump wants the same reforms Erdogan has signed n Turkey. Tweak the libel laws so the offended person or corporation can sue you into silence.

Something Gianforte would have done with the offending media. Every multi millionaire, billionaire and corporation will go after investigative journalists.

So you think the judge is wrong to suppress the video showing the ghouls laughing over dismembering babies?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-26, 13:56

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Trump wants the same reforms Erdogan has signed n Turkey. Tweak the libel laws so the offended person or corporation can sue you into silence.

So you think the judge is wrong to suppress the video showing the ghouls laughing over dismembering babies?
did they get sucked into a sink with a vacuum?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-26, 15:15

I don't care enough to really research this, but if it is part of an ongoing court case and the video was posted by one of the parties to the case, it is certainly within the judge's discretion to order the removal of the video under penalty of contempt. I would hope that after the trial, the video would be free to be reposted, as I'm generally in favor of transparency in regards to these sorts of undercover videos (particularly in the context of slaughterhouses and the ag-gag type stuff, but the principals would be the same in regards to Planned Parenthood).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down