Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally.

+8
steveschneider
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. Empty Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally.

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-15, 18:43

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/15/trump-told-classified-info-to-russian-officials/101726824/

Impeach him.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. Empty Re: Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-15, 18:54

"....the details Trump provided Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were considered so sensitive that they had been withheld from allies – and under close hold within the U.S. government as well."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. Empty Re: Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-15, 18:56

No one should be surprised, if true, coming from Mr. Shoots-from-the-hip.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-15, 18:59

He usually makes it so much more difficult for people to find tweets of his from his past that contradict what he's doing right now. They manage to do it almost everyday. But usually it's a lot more difficult.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-15, 19:17

McMaster:Fake News
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-15, 21:32

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit!
7:12 AM · Jul 6, 2016
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-15, 21:37

NYTimes and WaPost two well known FAKE NEWS outlets reporting President Trump's inability to understand what comes along with the responsibility
Of the office.

What else has to happen for the GOP to get their collective heads out of their asses and make an exit path for him and his business partners aka
children back to pillaging with less government help.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN18B2MX

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-15, 21:44

The bigger issue (for Trump) will be trying to figure out who the rat is. Not that many people in the room.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-15, 21:59

Washington Post reporter: White House 'playing word games'

"Miller said he thought the White House was trying "to blunt the impact" of the story.

"If this was all so above-board and not problematic in any way, why did the National Security Council coming out of this meeting feel it was necessary to contact the CIA director and the director of the National Security Agency to give them a heads' up on what Trump had just told the Russians?", Miller said."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-15, 22:12

NigelUno wrote:The bigger issue (for Trump) will be trying to figure out who the rat is. Not that many people in the room.

I'd assume it came from the CIA or NSA. The article says that they were notified.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-15, 23:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The bigger issue (for Trump) will be trying to figure out who the rat is. Not that many people in the room.

I'd assume it came from the CIA or NSA. The article says that they were notified.

By the Russian "photographer" from Tass who was in the room too?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-15, 23:33

Worst President Ever.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-16, 07:23

But, Trump will blame the person in the room who told them. Their loyalty to him (as opposed to the country) will be put into question.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-16, 08:37

God I hope there's a shadow government behind the scenes doing real work to keep us safe and undo his daily fuck ups.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-16, 09:50

Goosie! Come out and plaaaaayyyyy!

We need your insight on this latest fuck up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-16, 09:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goosie! Come out and plaaaaayyyyy!

Nah. There's no reason why he should debase himself further for this guy (like say, I don't know, his heros paul ryan, Mitch McConnell, Fox News in general, etc) He's wise to just stay away.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-16, 10:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goosie! Come out and plaaaaayyyyy!

Nah. There's no reason why he should debase himself further for this guy (like say, I don't know, his heros paul ryan, Mitch McConnell, Fox News in general, etc) He's wise to just stay away.

I'm not a big fan of McConnell but he's got one thing right today.

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. Mcconn10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-16, 10:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. Mcconn10

"I uhhhh certainly think we could do with a little less uhh drama so that we can focus on uhhh getting our tax cuts for millionaires."

Fuck that coward that doesn't have the stones to do anything about this train wreck. He just wants his tax cut. It's all that matters to him and ryan.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-16, 10:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:

"I uhhhh certainly think we could do with a little less uhh drama so that we can focus on uhhh getting our tax cuts for millionaires."

Fuck that coward that doesn't have the stones to do anything about this train wreck. He just wants his tax cut. It's all that matters to him and ryan.

Yup. Trump and the gop will use each other til the impeachment tipping point
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-16, 10:23

It's funny. Stephen Colbert called his shot and went yard within 7 days. Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-16, 10:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Mary Bruce is kinda hot.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-16, 10:32

WaPo/NYT: "Trump shared confidential secrets with Russia."
White House admin: "No he didn't."
Trump: "Yes I did."

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-16, 11:05

Not shocking at this point to see his supporters in full spin mode defending the president.

I never got the appeal of Donald Trump but you have to hand it to him he really has complete control over the Republican party. He does whatever the fuck he wants with their complete support. He owns their hearts and their souls.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-16, 11:20

steveschneider wrote:Not shocking at this point to see his supporters in full spin mode defending the president.

I never got the appeal of Donald Trump but you have to hand it to him he really has complete control over the Republican party.  He does whatever the fuck he wants with their complete support.  He owns their hearts and their souls.

like I mentioned yesterday, I just want one person on the planet to love me the way republicans love the sexual predator.. Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. 502811600

you gotta figure that his Russian connections have the dirt on all of them.. otherwise, you'd think that even they - as immoral and unethical as they are - would get tired of defending him at every turn.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-16, 11:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Not shocking at this point to see his supporters in full spin mode defending the president.

I never got the appeal of Donald Trump but you have to hand it to him he really has complete control over the Republican party.  He does whatever the fuck he wants with their complete support.  He owns their hearts and their souls.

like I mentioned yesterday, I just want one person on the planet to love me the way republicans love the sexual predator.. Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. 502811600

you gotta figure that his Russian connections have the dirt on all of them.. otherwise, you'd think that even they - as immoral and unethical as they are - would get tired of defending him at every turn.

It's a cult and he's the leader.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-16, 11:50

The GOP is acting like a Vichy government.

People supporting Trump are more like Quislings than the patriots they claim to be.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-16, 11:56

...and it only takes 1 question for McMaster to say the problem is the leak (and not Trump spilling secrets).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-16, 12:13

Since our current President said on Jan 16, 2016 he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC and not lose voters we should not be surprised that he thinks the issue isn't ever what he does or says but how folks find out
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-16, 12:16

GRR Spartan wrote:Since our current President said on Jan 16, 2016 he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC and not lose voters we should not be surprised that he thinks the issue isn't ever what he does or says but how folks find out

This quote really sums up his presidency. I think he could ball a supporters wife and they'd be fine with it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-16, 12:22

steveschneider wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Since our current President said on Jan 16, 2016 he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC and not lose voters we should not be surprised that he thinks the issue isn't ever what he does or says but how folks find out

This quote really sums up his presidency. I think he could ball a supporters wife and they'd be fine with it.
oh, I'm not at all surprised.. I mean, they're "deplorable" for a reason.

I prefer just to mock them.. and remind people that 81% of "christians" voted for a sexual predator. Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-16, 16:56

Steve, Trump could bone a supporters wife and get away with it. GOP voters have shown repeatedly they only talk about family values, not actually care if their candidates actually practice it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-16, 17:02

tGreenWay wrote:Steve, Trump could bone a supporters wife and get away with it. GOP voters have shown repeatedly they only talk about family values, not actually care if their candidates actually practice it.

Yeah, I think Trump could fuck a Trump supporters wife right in front of him and the supporter would be cool with it.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-16, 17:53

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Steve, Trump could bone a supporters wife and get away with it. GOP voters have shown repeatedly they only talk about family values, not actually care if their candidates actually practice it.

Yeah, I think Trump could fuck a Trump supporters wife right in front of him and the supporter would be aroused by it.

Fixed.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-16, 19:37

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yeah, I think Trump could fuck a Trump supporters wife right in front of him and the supporter would be aroused by it.

Fixed.

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. 1f602
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-22, 18:15

President Diarrhea of the Mouth confirmed today that he did indeed leak the highly classified info to the Russians. The idiot was emphatic when he said he never mentioned Israel by name. Then he scolded the news media for getting another story wrong. Problem is, the stories weren't about him mentioning Israel, they were about him disclosing the info that was so sensitive that it wasn't even shared with our allies.
BTW, by mentioning Israel by name today, he also confirms it was in fact the country that shared with us the intel. What a fucking moron.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/trump-israel-russia-intelligence/index.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-22, 18:46

tGreenWay wrote:President Diarrhea of the Mouth confirmed today that he did indeed leak the highly classified info to the Russians. The idiot was emphatic when he said he never mentioned Israel by name. Then he scolded the news media for getting another story wrong. Problem is, the stories weren't about him mentioning Israel, they were about him disclosing the info that was so sensitive that it wasn't even shared with our allies.
BTW, by mentioning Israel by name today, he also confirms it was in fact the country that shared with us the intel. What a fucking moron.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/trump-israel-russia-intelligence/index.html

Except the media has now clarified that it was Jordan that shared it with us. They're so helpful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-22, 19:00

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:President Diarrhea of the Mouth confirmed today that he did indeed leak the highly classified info to the Russians. The idiot was emphatic when he said he never mentioned Israel by name. Then he scolded the news media for getting another story wrong. Problem is, the stories weren't about him mentioning Israel, they were about him disclosing the info that was so sensitive that it wasn't even shared with our allies.

Except the media has now clarified that it was Jordan that shared it with us. They're so helpful.

What media did that? I saw nothing to that effect. Google is empty too.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-22, 19:26

LooseGoose wrote:

Except the media has now clarified that it was Jordan that shared it with us.   They're so helpful.

What media did that? I saw nothing to that effect. Google is empty too.

jordan shared intelligence search on google yields....

http://www.timesofisrael.com/intel-trump-gave-russians-was-from-jordan-not-israel-report/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/jordanian-spies-isil-bomb-intel-officials-170518022215542.html

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229837

I actually saw it on some report here - they must have gotten it from one of those reports.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-22, 19:30

Oh yeah i saw those but they're a few days old and I thought you meant something new.

I don't really know if it were Jordan or Israel, though I highly suspect Israel based on trumps comments. I know if I were Israel and Jordan and I had some spies inside of Isis I'd definitely send out all sorts of misleading reports about who does and doesn't have spies though..
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-22, 19:46

There was one Al Jazeera report a few days ago. Any report after that was referring to that single report. I also saw that Michael Hayden told CNN today it could've been Jordan and Israel. He didn't drop Israel from the conversation. Also of note is the Times hasn't changed its original report. Methinks Jordan might be doing Israel a favor as a way to deflect attention away from their undercover OP in IS, but that's just me speculating.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next