Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally.

+8
steveschneider
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally.

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-23, 08:42

Isn't it awesome that we can discuss intelligence ops so secretive that our allies weren't privy? Didn't some buffoon scold a lady about making public plans on how to defeat ISIS?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally.

Post by DWags 2017-05-23, 09:00

kingstonlake wrote:Isn't it awesome that we can discuss intelligence ops so secretive that our allies weren't privy? Didn't some buffoon scold a lady about making public plans on how to defeat ISIS?

Same guy who said, "If you're innocent why take the fifth?"

"Lock her up"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-23, 11:21

Amazing that now campaign rhetoric is biblical level script. Want to bet that changes back to normal the next time a D wins?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-23, 11:32

Is Goosechev afraid of a true demcracy again?

Took less than 6 months for Goosechev to start playing victim again.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-23, 12:13

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing that now campaign rhetoric is biblical level script. Want to bet that changes back to normal the next time a D wins?

I don't follow. What?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-23, 12:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Amazing that now campaign rhetoric is biblical level script. Want to bet that changes back to normal the next time a D wins?

I don't follow. What?

I think he's saying that next time a Democrat wins and does stuff that contradicts what they said while campaigning, the same people who are pointing out Trump's hypocrisy are likely to let it slide.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-23, 12:46

Cameron wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I don't follow. What?

I think he's saying that next time a Democrat wins and does stuff that contradicts what they said while campaigning, the same people who are pointing out Trump's hypocrisy are likely to let it slide.

Oh, I see.

Yeah, prolly. Though I'm sure him and hannity will probably have a lot to say about it. And im also guessing it would be a lot less drastic than "I'm not going to cut Medicaid" *immediately into his term tries to cut medicaid*
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-23, 13:00

You're kind of deflecting into your tribal take again.

I think there is a general perception (regardless of party) that people who plead the 5th might be guilty of something.

But, you're saying that was just campaign rhetoric?

I think Flynn will be found guilty of something. Don't you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-23, 13:32

Who said it was biblical script? It's funny goose, no more no less. It is a blast showing the how hypocritical these guys are. And if you think I ever took anything serious that Trump said on the campaign trail, you're mistaking me for one of those idiots who voted health care and medicaid away for a wall 2000 miles away. Who didn't know this guy was lying? Well, I guess at least 30 million.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-23, 13:52

Contrary to what some may think, very few of us question Trump's alligence to anything except his business and his children's businesses and never believed what he said while campaigning.

Some here rely on the logic that Trump can lie and we are to expect he lies so that excuses the lies.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-24, 10:11

Trump tells Duterte of two U.S. nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT

U.S. President Donald Trump told his Philippine counterpart that Washington has sent two nuclear submarines to waters off the Korean peninsula, the New York Times said, comments likely to raise questions about his handling of sensitive information.

At this point we should just put up a Google Earth map highlighting the position of all our strategic assets.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-24, 10:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:Trump tells Duterte of two U.S. nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT

U.S. President Donald Trump told his Philippine counterpart that Washington has sent two nuclear submarines to waters off the Korean peninsula, the New York Times said, comments likely to raise questions about his handling of sensitive information.

At this point we should just put up a Google Earth map highlighting the position of all our strategic assets.

One of my HS buddies went to umaa on a USN ROTC scholarship and majored in physics. The summer after his junior year he went on a 10 week shakedown cruise on a submarine and then was assigned as a junior engineering officer on a nuclear sub as his first active duty post.

I ran into him and his wife years later and he was still in the USN as a Captain (O-6). The Navy had sent him to MIT for his PhD in Nuclear Physics. He wasn't being assigned to sub duty anymore but he was purposely vague on what he was doing and where they were living.

His wife volunteered that when he was assigned to nuclear subs the only information spouses had was where the sub's home port was (they had to live in base housing) and a 10-14 window of when a cruise would start.

Basically the USN works very hard to keep when the subs are leaving, where they might go and when they are returning secret.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-24, 10:50

DWags wrote:

Who said it was biblical script? It's funny goose, no more no less. It is a blast showing the how hypocritical these guys are. And if you think I ever took anything serious that Trump said on the campaign trail, you're mistaking me for one of those idiots who voted health care and medicaid away for a wall 2000 miles away. Who didn't know this guy was lying? Well, I guess at least 30 million.

Who didn't know EVERY politician lies?? Christ almighty himself Obama lied about nearly everything in 2008.

The hilarity is you people and the press pointing at Trump like it's something new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-24, 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Who didn't know EVERY politician lies?? Christ almighty himself Obama lied about nearly everything in 2008.

The hilarity is you people and the press pointing at Trump like it's something new.

You're getting off tangent a bit.

Are you suggesting Trump (and Flynn) was lying regarding someone taking the 5th? I think most people figure someone is guilty (of something) when they do that. But, you're saying they were both lying? And that means Flynn is somehow not guilty now? I'm not following your logic on this.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-24, 11:08

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Goose, I think it's more a case of laughing at people who believed Donnie got his degree in Swamp Draining at Trump University.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-24, 11:27

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Here's an excellent example of one of Goose's lies.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-24, 11:55

Wonder why I use Goosechev?

The constant release of lies and repeated lies with conviction is what Putin has done since he became Russia's leader and its brow beat Russians to the point where they accept that no politician ever tells the truth so why believe anything they say. Putin also says the media lies so where does truth end up?

Goosechev wants to end abortion. Getting Trump elected and accepting Trump's propensity to lie can be seen as a small price to pay.

Trump lies therefore we need to accept Goosechev's premise that President Trump's predecessor President Obama lied all the time so we should accept the fact Trump's lies are no big deal.

All politicians lie all the time. Accept it and accept all orders and laws put forward by the authoritarian in The White House and go on with our lives.

Truth doesn't matter in Goosechev's world.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-05-24, 12:30; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-24, 12:14

remember when the sexual predator scolded that colored boy from Kenya about not saying "Islamic extremist"? And all of the bigots in the crowd cheered??

last week, the sexual predator stood before leaders of 50 Islamic countries and was too big of a coward to say "Islamic extremist".

okay... continue.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-24, 12:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:remember when the sexual predator scolded that colored boy from Kenya about not saying "Islamic extremist"? And all of the bigots in the crowd cheered??

last week, the sexual predator stood before leaders of 50 Islamic countries and was too big of a coward to say "Islamic extremist".

okay... continue.

He also went to Israel and announced "we just got back from the middle east
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-24, 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:remember when the sexual predator scolded that colored boy from Kenya about not saying "Islamic extremist"? And all of the bigots in the crowd cheered??

okay... continue.

Here is exactly what he said:

"There is still much work to be done. That means honestly confronting the crisis of Islamic extremism, and the Islamists, and Islamic terror of all kinds,"

Semantics?  Trump released top secret intelligence to Russians that was gathered by an ally. - Page 2 2599972566
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2