Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft

+8
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
steveschneider
Death Roe
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft Empty Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft

Post by DWags 2017-05-24, 11:59

He sucks I guess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft Empty Re: Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft

Post by Death Roe 2017-05-24, 12:03

Congrats, Vlad and Herbie.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft Empty Re: Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft

Post by DWags 2017-05-24, 12:05

Death Roe wrote:Congrats, Vlad and Herbie.

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-24, 12:39

Sounds like Wilson might be staying in, too bad that weakens them a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-24, 12:49

That will be good for announcers they love hyping up a white guy playing college basketball.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-24, 12:50

Chad Ford‏Verified account @chadfordinsider 6m6 minutes ago
More
Michigan's DJ Wilson's decision to stay in the draft probably a good one. Teams liked him during workouts. In 20 to 35 range.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-05-24, 13:24

No shit a Walverine friend of mine just texted me that MSU wouldn't be the only team with an NBA Draft pick on the roster next season.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-05-24, 14:02

LooseGoose wrote:Chad Ford‏Verified account @chadfordinsider  6m6 minutes ago
More
Michigan's DJ Wilson's decision to stay in the draft probably a good one. Teams liked him during workouts. In 20 to 35 range.

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft 3493939353 Wilson was the x-factor for them being good next season IMO.  They are going to blow donkey balls. cheers
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-05-24, 14:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:No shit a Walverine friend of mine just texted me that MSU wouldn't be the only team with an NBA Draft pick on the roster next season.

NIT PT should help Wagner's draft stock.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-05-24, 14:04

Nordic wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:No shit a Walverine friend of mine just texted me that MSU wouldn't be the only team with an NBA Draft pick on the roster next season.

NIT PT should help Wagner's draft stock.

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft 1486952199
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-05-24, 14:13

I actually think Wagner is a better college player than Wilson. Wilson caught fire and played above his potential IMO. Wagner is smoooooth
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-05-24, 14:40

Tim Wakefield wrote:I actually think Wagner is a better college player than Wilson. Wilson caught fire and played above his potential IMO. Wagner is smoooooth

Hard to argue. I would say he was starting to play to his potential. Besides Walton, he was their do-everything player. if he continued to improve he would be their biggest offensive threat. Now all they have is Wagner, a transfer PG from Ohio and a bunch of unknowns.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-24, 14:48

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-24, 11:37

Bad news steve.

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/2019/04/moe-wagners-younger-brother-franz-could-be-headed-to-michigan-reports.html
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-24, 11:41

What’s the o/u on the number of times announcers will remind us he’s moe’s younger brother?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-04-24, 11:54

Is there a Hans to follow?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-24, 11:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bad news steve.

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/2019/04/moe-wagners-younger-brother-franz-could-be-headed-to-michigan-reports.html

Wagner returning to Michigan withdraws from NBA draft 502811600  I admit, his older brother really excelled at triggering me.  My dad used to hate Deion Sanders at Dallas with a passion and would scream at the tv when he'd do his high kicking into the endzone and rub it into his oponent. I think that trait showed up in me and came out watching a lot of Moritz W.'s antics.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-24, 11:56

I.B. Fine wrote:Is there a Hans to follow?

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-24, 11:56

Going to set a goal for myself, I'm not going to let this younger brother of Mo get to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-24, 11:57

Kids a flake, he's playing professionally in Europe as a 17 year old getting 365 days a year coaching. Says he can't really decide if he wants to go to college or not. And he's a 2019 recruit. Why would you sign up to play college ball and get limited coaching because of NCAA rules when you could keep playing pro ball, get paid, and have unlimited access to coaching?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-24, 12:10

kingstonlake wrote:Kids a flake, he's playing professionally in Europe as a 17 year old getting 365 days a year coaching. Says he can't really decide if he wants to go to college or not. And he's a 2019 recruit. Why would you sign up to play college ball and get limited coaching because of NCAA rules when you could keep playing pro ball, get paid, and have unlimited access to coaching?

Build a name. Greenway's comment above about the announcers constantly mentioning his name as Mo's brother has some merit to it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-24, 12:15

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Kids a flake, he's playing professionally in Europe as a 17 year old getting 365 days a year coaching. Says he can't really decide if he wants to go to college or not. And he's a 2019 recruit. Why would you sign up to play college ball and get limited coaching because of NCAA rules when you could keep playing pro ball, get paid, and have unlimited access to coaching?

Build a name. Greenway's comment above about the announcers constantly mentioning his name as Mo's brother has some merit to it.

Oh I know. They're all melting down the road over a kid they've never seen play because he's a Wagner. The interview I read makes it sound like the kid doesn't know what he wants for lunch let alone where to play ball. Who knows, lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-24, 12:17

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Oh I know. They're all melting down the road over a kid they've never seen play because he's a Wagner. The interview I read makes it sound like the kid doesn't know what he wants for lunch let alone where to play ball. Who knows, lol.

Just had a thought, this all reminds me of the Mitch McGarry era. Dude would do something routine off the ball and the announcers would flip out. Then they'd cut to their favorite talking point that Mitch rides a unicycle. I wonder what his wonderlick score would have been.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-24, 12:51

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

They did the same thing with Shea Patterson. 99% of the walvie base had never heard of him or seen him pay when he transferred to U of M. Yet the were touting him for the Heisman and saying he was one and done before the ink dried on the paperwork.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-04-24, 18:04

Not really happy about the news. I think the kid is pretty good.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-24, 18:15

SawGreen wrote:Not really happy about the news. I think the kid is pretty good.

But if he takes the college route, he’s going to be constantly thinking about what he gave up. He might show up, but I doubt he stays long.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down