Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight

3 posters

Go down

Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight Empty Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight

Post by tGreenWay Sun 28 May 2017 - 20:21

Been watching all afternoon. I tried getting outside, but it keeps pulling me back in.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight Empty Re: Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017 - 20:22

tGreenWay wrote:Been watching all afternoon. I tried getting outside, but it keeps pulling me back in.

LOL, you and me both. My oldest and I started with a bowl about 2pm. Still watching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight Empty Re: Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight

Post by DWags Sun 28 May 2017 - 20:23

tGreenWay wrote:Been watching all afternoon. I tried getting outside, but it keeps pulling me back in.

I have the shit recorded but if I'm channel surfing I stop and watch.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 28 May 2017 - 20:33

LooseGoose wrote:

LOL, you and me both. My oldest and I started with a bowl about 2pm. Still watching.

Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight 502811600 Same. Salut! Godfather I & II on AMC now and tonight 969504605
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 28 May 2017 - 20:35

DWags wrote:

I have the shit recorded but if I'm channel surfing I stop and watch.

I think my wife bought it on VHS but I don't remember us ever watching it anytime but when it was on tv/cable.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017 - 22:26

Frankie Five Angels got a raw deal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 28 May 2017 - 22:58

LooseGoose wrote:Frankie Five Angels got a raw deal.

Whaddya gonna do, uh?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 29 May 2017 - 1:57

I got sucked in earlier in the other room while the kids were watching their Fresh Beat Band bullshit. II is so fucking awesome. Watching I now. It's crazy how Mike goes from such a smooth, heartless, slick politician to a fucking Al Pacino, Scent of a Woman caricature in GIII.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down