Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

+11
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Cameron
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 14:33

GRR Spartan wrote:Goosechev never had an issue with pictures of doctors performing legal abortions framed with a gun sight.

But fake severed head?
Lawdy Lawdy what about the cheeeldren?

Thought and prayers for thr littlest Trump son. I'm sure he'll weather this storm just like he's weathered weeks away from his father living in the NYC penthouse while dad lives in The White House.

Never mentioned the children. Making things up again. But carry on with your propaganda whilst calling me the Red.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 14:34

Cameron wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Shouldn't the kids parents not use him as a political pawn then and not being him into it? We wouldn't be talking about any of this if they didn't say that.

One doesn't preclude the other. I also don't know that I'd consider "political pawn" to be a fair characterization here, but that's beside the point anyway. He may well be a pawn, but he's still a kid and the photo was of a severed head that looked very much like his father's. If you don't think that merits sympathy, fine (fucked up, but whatever). But it serves no positive purpose to make light of his experience.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, if you have a problem with the kid being included in the conversation, you should direct your ire at his father who is the one directly responsible for it.

I would argue that Griffin bears ultimate responsibility for all of this. And my problem is not with his inclusion in the conversation, my problem is with the dickishness being directed towards him. The more you double down, the more I think you're just being a fucking cockhead.

I didn't say it doesn't deserve sympathy, so you know, don't put words in people's mouths. What I did say is that no one would be talking about the kid if daddy didn't bring him into it. So, what's worse? The guy that doesn't give sympathy about the kid or the guy that made the 11 year old a story by trying to garner sympathy?

With that said I've had enough posts in a Kathy griffin thread. So I'm done now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-06-01, 14:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Whether you started a thread or not, I'm sure it came up, and I'm sure Democrats were outraged. And during that, I'm sure you mocked them, Obama, and his children about it.
and I'm sure Obama was whining about it on Twitter.

#JeSuisSashaAndMalia

And yet you whine about inconsistencies in how people reacted to the two. It's ironic, that's all.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 14:42

Cameron wrote:

One doesn't preclude the other. I also don't know that I'd consider "political pawn" to be a fair characterization here, but that's beside the point anyway. He may well be a pawn, but he's still a kid and the photo was of a severed head that looked very much like his father's. If you don't think that merits sympathy, fine (fucked up, but whatever). But it serves no positive purpose to make light of his experience.

I would argue that Griffin bears ultimate responsibility for all of this. And my problem is not with his inclusion in the conversation, my problem is with the dickishness being directed towards him. The more you double down, the more I think you're just being a fucking cockhead.

I didn't say it doesn't deserve sympathy, so you know, don't put words in people's mouths. What I did say is that no one would be talking about the kid if daddy didn't bring him into it. So, what's worse? The guy that doesn't give sympathy about the kid or the guy that made the 11 year old a story by trying to garner sympathy?

With that said I've had enough posts in a Kathy griffin thread. So I'm done now.
and just like I predicted in this same thread yesterday, the sexual predator drags his kid into the conversation.. and then people begin to whine about.. {gasp}.. his kid being dragged into the conversation.

but, of course, they don't blame the sexual predator.... Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 14:43

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: and I'm sure Obama was whining about it on Twitter.

#JeSuisSashaAndMalia

And yet you whine about inconsistencies in how people reacted to the two. It's ironic, that's all.
folks can say whatever they want about the colored boy from Kenya and his family. I never said that they couldn't.

I only said that I would mock them for it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 15:19

Cameron wrote:

True, you didn't say he didn't deserve sympathy. But it seemed like you were taking Bob's side, and that seems to be very much Bob's position. I don't begrudge Trump mentioning that his youngest son was negatively affected by a gross publicity stunt. Frankly, it is probably the most reasonable response Trump has had to any news story in years.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 15:24

Cameron wrote:

True, you didn't say he didn't deserve sympathy. But it seemed like you were taking Bob's side, and that seems to be very much Bob's position. I don't begrudge Trump mentioning that his youngest son was negatively affected by a gross publicity stunt. Frankly, it is probably the most reasonable response Trump has had to any news story in years.

Best response is no response in this case. Anything other than "say nothing" is unequivocally the incorrect thing to do. In other words, the president of the United States doesn't need to be engaging with Kathy griffin.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-01, 15:27

Cameron wrote:

Co-signed. I'm outta this thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 15:35

Cameron wrote:

Best response is no response in this case. Anything other than "say nothing" is unequivocally the incorrect thing to do. In other words, the president of the United States doesn't need to be engaging with Kathy griffin.
but he can't be a sad little snowflake if he doesn't whine every time someone is mean to him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 15:35

tGreenWay wrote:

Co-signed. I'm outta this thread.
Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-01, 19:46

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Goosechev never had an issue with pictures of doctors performing legal abortions framed with a gun sight.

But fake severed head?  
Lawdy  Lawdy what about the cheeeldren?

Thought and prayers for thr littlest Trump son.  I'm sure he'll weather this storm just like he's weathered weeks away from his father living in the NYC penthouse while dad lives in The White House.

Never mentioned the children.   Making things up again.   But carry on with your propaganda whilst calling me the Red.

I don't buy your loyal American shit.  You think Trump is the best thing to come along in your lifetime.  You defend his cozy relationships with despots including Putin.

Your Amerca wants to make women 2nd class citizens because self righteous folks like yourself, Trump and Mike Pence think women don't know enough to make their own decisions regarding their bodies and pregnancies.  

Goosechev, you are no better than ISIS and the Taliban when it comes to women.  Difference is you sit in Mio, smoke dope, think you know better than women and support politicians who are willing to do the heavy lifting.

I don't think you are a communist.  You are a fan of authoritarian government.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 19:49

GRR Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Never mentioned the children.   Making things up again.   But carry on with your propaganda whilst calling me the Red.

I don't buy your loyal American shit.  You think Trump is the best thing to come along in your lifetime.  You defend his cozy relationships with despots including Putin.

Your Amerca wants to make women 2nd class citizens because self righteous folks like yourself, Trump and Mike Pence think women don't know enough to make their own decisions regarding their bodies and pregnancies.  

Goosechev, you are no better than ISIS and the Taliban when it comes to women.  Difference is you sit in Mio, smoke dope, think you know better than women and support politicians who are willing to do the heavy lifting.

I don't think you are a communist.  You are a fan of authoritarian government.

Your ignorance on the matter would be astounding if it were anybody else saying it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-01, 20:51

Looks like Cameron want a war. That's ironic.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 20:53

GRR Spartan wrote:Looks like Cameron want a war. That's ironic.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 N725075089_288918_2774
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-02, 09:58

just reminding everyone that all of you who were impacted by this tragedy are in my thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-02, 14:09

Now she's playing the victim.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-02, 14:26

NigelUno wrote:Now she's playing the victim.

it's Snowflake vs. Snowflake..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-02, 14:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Now she's playing the victim.

it's Snowflake vs. Snowflake..

She's getting death threats!

Ironic.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-02, 15:56

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40135548/fired-comedian-kathy-griffin-weeps-trump-broke-me

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 Tenor
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-02, 16:02

Hard way to learn an easy lesson. Tough to feel any sympathy for her.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-02, 18:40

There's a lesson here somewhere. Hmmmmm. Wonder what it could be?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-02, 22:57

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 257dr0z
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-03, 11:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40135548/fired-comedian-kathy-griffin-weeps-trump-broke-me

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 Tenor

Her career is over? She had a career?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-23, 12:27

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-at-glastonbury-fest-johnny-depp-jokes-1498181972-htmlstory.html

Johnny Depp...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-23, 13:00

I'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER PIRATES OF THE CARBEAN MOVIE AGAIN!

BOY COT JHONNY DEPP!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-23, 13:04

Rocinante wrote:I'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER PIRATES OF THE CARBEAN MOVIE AGAIN!

BOY COT JHONNY DEPP!

Why are they still making those? It's not right.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-23, 13:18

Turtleneck wrote:http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-at-glastonbury-fest-johnny-depp-jokes-1498181972-htmlstory.html

Johnny Depp...

And why does this matter to you?

Depp is currently a multi-millionaire actor who has such poor spending habits he might not be In the millionaire club if he doesn't stop.

Did he say Trump is the anti-Christ too?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-23, 13:27

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER PIRATES OF THE CARBEAN MOVIE AGAIN!

BOY COT JHONNY DEPP!

Why are they still making those? It's not right.

Because millions. They may be done now though. The last one didn't do great.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-23, 13:28

GRR Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-at-glastonbury-fest-johnny-depp-jokes-1498181972-htmlstory.html

Johnny Depp...

Depp is currently a multi-millionaire actor who has such poor spending habits he might not be In the millionaire club if he doesn't stop.

Dude. Nothing matters to Turtleneck. He's a nihilist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-23, 13:35

the right wing snowflakes are running out of things to boycott..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-23, 13:35

GRR Spartan wrote:

Johnny Depp...

Why do you care enough to know about Johhny Depp's spending habits? That is a better question.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-23, 14:20

Because I get my news from multiple sources and Depp's financial mess was in USA Today along with finge outlests like the LA Times, Washington Post and NY Times.

Welcome back Goose.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-23, 14:25

Doesn't Depp live in France? As if he'd ever do anything brave.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-23, 14:29

I am not sure what any of that has to do with your independent decision to follow Johhny Depp's finances.

Now hit me with a patented GRR inane rambling.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-24, 10:47

GRR Spartan wrote:Because I get my news from multiple sources and Depp's financial mess was in USA Today along with finge outlests like the LA Times, Washington Post and NY Times.

Welcome back Goose.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 4 55875187
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-24, 11:52

we agree on Goose eh?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 13:41

GRR Spartan wrote:we agree on Goose eh?

That does not make sense. Then again, 25% of your posts do not make sense. The other 75% are you just repeating common knowledge like it is unique inside info only you possess, or you just repeating what other posters have already said.

But we still love you because you seem like a good person and have satisfactory levels of hate for UM.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-24, 14:26

Turtleneck wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:we agree on Goose eh?

That does not make sense. Then again, 25% of your posts do not make sense. The other 75% are you just repeating common knowledge like it is unique inside info only you possess, or you just repeating what other posters have already said.

But we still love you because you seem like a good person and have satisfactory levels of hate for UM.

GR is a great trough of information. Don't assume we all know the facts he throws out. Plus, I trust his background information as much as any one around here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-24, 14:50

Can someone give me the #beefhistory between turtleneck and grr? I gotta admit I was not aware of that one
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 15:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone give me the #beefhistory between turtleneck and grr? I gotta admit I was not aware of that one

I was not aware of one until his weird and rather nonsensical "why does this matter" comment. Things escalated quickly from there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next