Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

+11
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Cameron
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 15:27

Oh, and by the way, it does matter in this sense: every time a celebrity does something like this, it deepens the elite versus the people theme Trump manufactured to help win the presidency.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-24, 17:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone give me the #beefhistory between turtleneck and grr? I gotta admit I was not aware of that one

Seems like GRR doesn't like it when someone on the Left criticizes someone else on the Left for statements or conduct that would be labeled as clearly stupid or ridiculous by the larger, general population who are inflicted with common sense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-24, 17:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone give me the #beefhistory between turtleneck and grr? I gotta admit I was not aware of that one

Seems like GRR doesn't like it when someone on the Left criticizes someone else on the Left for statements or conduct that would be labeled as clearly stupid or ridiculous by the larger, general population who are inflicted with common sense.

Are you implying I am on the left?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-25, 07:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and my thoughts and prayers are with little Barron and how devastated he is this morning.

Republican kid so it's ok. Only Dem kids are off limits. Keep whacking at a 10 year old.

Are we still upset when people bring up the kid in political discussions? Or only when dems do it?

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 5 Img_2610
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-25, 07:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Republican kid so it's ok. Only Dem kids are off limits. Keep whacking at a 10 year old.

Are we still upset when people bring up the kid in political discussions? Or only when dems do it?

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 5 Img_2610
how dare you bring up the child of the sexual predator..????

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 5 1896033241 Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 5 1896033241 Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 5 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-25, 08:53

I think it was ok to make fun of young Chelsea Clinton, Travis.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-07-25, 08:57; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-25, 08:54

ya think the sexual predator has ever even met the kid he's using as a political shield?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-25, 10:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:ya think the sexual predator has ever even met the kid he's using as a political shield?

Yeah his 3 older kids are living proof of what a shitty father he is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-25, 10:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:ya think the sexual predator has ever even met the kid he's using as a political shield?

maybe the most accurate statement here to date.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-25, 10:42

LooseGoose wrote:

You guys i think goose meant this sarcastically.

lol.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-25, 10:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You guys i think goose meant this sarcastically.

lol.
oh..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-25, 12:57

LooseGoose wrote:

Que?

Are you being sarcastic? Or, do you think because they're where theyt're at they're good people? I get so confused now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5