Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betsy the Snowflake says criticism of her views on discrimination is hurtful

4 posters

Go down

Betsy the Snowflake says criticism of her views on discrimination is hurtful Empty Betsy the Snowflake says criticism of her views on discrimination is hurtful

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-13, 14:13

I feel so bad for this fragile woman.

DeVos: Criticism of her position on discrimination 'hurtful'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/betsy-devos-education-secretary-discrimination-criticism/index.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Betsy the Snowflake says criticism of her views on discrimination is hurtful Empty Re: Betsy the Snowflake says criticism of her views on discrimination is hurtful

Post by DWags 2017-06-13, 14:26

Going to cost a shit load of money defending the impossible in court. That nobody is giving this lady advice about how discrimination of any form from institutions which use public money is just not going to fly. Even with a conservative court.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Betsy the Snowflake says criticism of her views on discrimination is hurtful Empty Re: Betsy the Snowflake says criticism of her views on discrimination is hurtful

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 14:29

I wish people would be more PC.. They're hurting a lot of feelings out there with their reckless use of free speech.

some might even call it.. {sniffle}..."vicious"..

No

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-13, 14:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wish people would be more PC.. They're hurting a lot of feelings out there with their reckless use of free speech.

No

Give me your address, I'll bring you a tissue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 15:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wish people would be more PC.. They're hurting a lot of feelings out there with their reckless use of free speech.

No

Give me your address, I'll bring you a tissue.
I didn't expect this level of viciousness.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-14, 08:07

Betsy DeVos should feel secure airing her opinions.
Besides her own private security detail that she has had as a private citizen for at least a decade, we are paying $1M a month for an FBI detail to provde security for her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/the-cost-of-betsy-devoss-security-detail-1-million-per-month/2017/04/07/efa01488-1ade-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down