Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have changed my views on Cardi B.

+7
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
DWags
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
11 posters

Go down

I have changed my views on Cardi B.  Empty I have changed my views on Cardi B.

Post by Rocinante Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 1:42

I still won’t ever listen to her music , but this is beautiful.

[tw]1085669288051175424?s=21[/tw]
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have changed my views on Cardi B.  Empty Re: I have changed my views on Cardi B.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 7:44

Never heard of her/him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have changed my views on Cardi B.  Empty Re: I have changed my views on Cardi B.

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 9:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Never heard of her/him.

I'm going to see my Cardi ologist next week. I wonder if they're related?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 10:28

Truth to power. How do I vote for her?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 10:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Never heard of her/him.

She's very popular in Mio.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 10:41

I mean did she say, “so your grandma can take that p***y to the gynecologist “?

That’s some hit you in the eyes righteousness
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 15:23

No. She said so your grandma can get her blood pressure checked and y’all bitches can take yalls pussy to the gynecologist without a problem.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 15:26

Rocinante wrote:No. She said so your grandma can get her blood pressure checked and y’all bitches can take yalls pussy to the gynecologist without a problem.

Poetry is poetry brah.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 15:33

Rocinante wrote:No. She said so your grandma can get her blood pressure checked and y’all bitches can take yalls pussy to the gynecologist without a problem.

I have changed my views on Cardi B.  1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 15:49

OTPT? You’re alright with that word now? I do my best to avoid it because you were offended.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 15:56

DWags wrote:OTPT? You’re alright with that word now? I do my best to avoid it because you were offended.

Yikes. Lots wrong with this post but since you’ve been trying to get me to take this bait to respond for months I’ll finally do it so you can find peace.

1) as I initially said, I’m not offended by the word, say whatever the fuck you want, i don’t care. I’m surprised people with daughters use it as a derogatory term. Which leads me into

2) in the instance of the philosopher cardi b, she isn’t using it in a derogatory or negative light. In this case she is literally talking about pussies. Pussy is a pussy.

My surprise as noted above stems from the fact that people still use the word as insult, correlating said insult with a female body part. And we’ve been through this, your daughters and their friends say it - ok, neat. I still don’t understand why anyone would want to correlate themselves with an insult, but whatever gets you by.

Following me wags? Fair?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 15:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:OTPT? You’re alright with that word now? I do my best to avoid it because you were offended.

Yikes. Lots wrong with this post but since you’ve been trying to get me to take this bait to respond for months I’ll finally do it so you can find peace.

1) as I initially said, I’m not offended by the word, say whatever the fuck you want, i don’t care. I’m surprised people with daughters use it as a derogatory term. Which leads me into

2) in the instance of the philosopher cardi b, she isn’t using it in a derogatory or negative light. In this case she is literally talking about pussies. Pussy is a pussy.

My surprise as noted above stems from the fact that people still use the word as insult, correlating said insult with a female body part. And we’ve been through this, your daughters and their friends say it - ok, neat. I still don’t understand why anyone would want to correlate themselves with an insult, but whatever gets you by.

Following me wags? Fair?

No.

Really I don’t.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:00

What isn’t making sense? I thought that post broke down things pretty clearly.

Aren’t you the guy who has an issue with the kunt word? What’s the difference? It’s correlating women with something negative, a lesser in society.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:09

My wife calls her pussy a pussy.

I agree with OTPT.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:27

I, for one, am extremely offended by words and other sounds people make with their mouths and I'm intensely interested in restricting the ways that they choose to express themselves.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:36

Swill needs to grasp not understanding =/ offensive to one

Asking questions and thinking critically is not being offended. It’s just more attempts at polarization and not talking through things. As bob says, America is a stupid country.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Swill needs to grasp not understanding =/ offensive to one

Asking questions and thinking critically is not being offended. It’s just more attempts at polarization and not talking through things. As bob says, America is a stupid country.

So you're not offended, you just don't understand why someone would use a slang term to convey it's generally accepted meaning? Am I capturing the nuance correctly yet?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Swill needs to grasp not understanding =/ offensive to one

Sounds very Alan Wattsish.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:53

Cameron wrote:

So you're not offended, you just don't understand why someone would use a slang term to convey it's generally accepted meaning? Am I capturing the nuance correctly yet?

I don’t understand why people would want to continue to use the slang in a way that is derogatory towards women - yes. It seems like a very knuckle dragging white male who thinks women should stay in the kitchen thing to say. Which it surprises me (outside of a select few) on this board aren’t edumacated enough to see that.

But, i dig this type of dialogue personally. Psychology and societal shit interest me. I have changed my views on Cardi B.  2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:55

Cameron wrote:

I don’t understand why people would want to continue to use the slang in a way that is derogatory towards women - yes. It seems like a very knuckle dragging white male who thinks women should stay in the kitchen thing to say. Which it surprises me (outside of a select few) on this board aren’t edumacated enough to see that.

But, i dig this type of dialogue personally. Psychology and societal shit interest me. I have changed my views on Cardi B.  2599972566

I have changed my views on Cardi B.  502811600

Wtf?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:01

I don't understand why people use terms like idiot to refer to people doing stupid things. Isn't that derogatory to people who were born with below average IQ?

Insults are mean, that's the point. The target is meant to take offense, that's what makes the insult effective.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:12

Cameron wrote:I don't understand why people use terms like idiot to refer to people doing stupid things. Isn't that derogatory to people who were born with below average IQ?

Insults are mean, that's the point. The target is meant to take offense, that's what makes the insult effective.

Thanks for the dialogue Cameron, more than d wags can offer who probably should go enjoy the beach instead of a message board.

I agree - insults are supposed to cause offense. But offense to whoever has a pussy? That seems like a broad paint brush when you are targeting one individual. In the end, there’s gotta be a better way to cause the offense, which is usually done more effectively than a generic insult in my opinion.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:15

Especially since pussies are about the most resilient thing on the planet. Calling someone pussy to indicate weakness shows the ignorance of the person saying it. I get your crusade against any type of censorship, Cameron, even self censorship that actually makes sense, but you call somebody a pussy in a public place these days, you will rightfully be labeled an ignorant fuck and the people who will want to associate with you will also be ignorant fucks. We’re just moving on as a society. I’m sure you don’t go throwing the n word or other racial or ethnic epithets around. It used to be accepted. Now it’s not. My wife had a pussy and I like it. My kid came out of it. It’s now back to normal. Pussy pussy pussy pussy. Don’t be such a scrotum.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:23

Cameron wrote:I don't understand why people use terms like idiot to refer to people doing stupid things. Isn't that derogatory to people who were born with below average IQ?

Thanks for the dialogue Cameron, more than d wags can offer who probably should go enjoy the beach instead of a message board.

I agree - insults are supposed to cause offense. But offense to whoever has a pussy? That seems like a broad paint brush when you are targeting one individual. In the end, there’s gotta be a better way to cause the offense, which is usually done more effectively than a generic insult in my opinion.

I tend to agree that calling someone a pushy is not very creative. It's not a word I use much, because there is almost always a more colorful way to shit on someone, and that brings me great joy

In regards to the broad brush, I see your point. But I generally think most people are sufficiently capable of gauging intent. If whoever is using the term pushy as an insult is intending to insult just one person, that is usually clear, and reading more into it (like demeaning all women everywhere) seems to me like simply looking for something to be upset about.

Also, your thought process on this matter needs to check its cis privilege, because not all women have pussies, and not only women have pussies.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:26

Rocinante wrote:Especially since pussies are about the most resilient thing on the planet. Calling someone pussy to indicate weakness shows the ignorance of the person saying it. I get your crusade against any type of censorship, Cameron, even self censorship that actually makes sense, but you call somebody a pussy in a public place these days, you will rightfully be labeled an ignorant fuck and the people who will want to associate with you will also be ignorant fucks. We’re just moving on as a society. I’m sure you don’t go throwing the n word or other racial or ethnic epithets around. It used to be accepted. Now it’s not. My wife had a pussy and I like it. My kid came out of it. It’s now back to normal. Pussy pussy pussy pussy. Don’t be such a scrotum.

Self censorship is called tact, and I'm fine with that. I'm also fine with making negative value judgments about people who use language you don't like. I am staunchly opposed to codifying censorship.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 18:39

To be clear, my wife still has a pussy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 18:40

Rocinante wrote:To be clear, my wife still has a pussy.

Does he post here?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 19:06

Good one wags.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 19:35

I have also change my views on Cardi B.

I have changed my views on Cardi B.  QJ92mTqj_400x400
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 19:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have also change my views on Cardi B.

I have changed my views on Cardi B.  QJ92mTqj_400x400

Cardi double D
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 20:06

Rocinante wrote:Good one wags.

#BoomerHumor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 22:01

Rocinante wrote:Especially since pussies are about the most resilient thing on the planet. Calling someone pussy to indicate weakness shows the ignorance of the person saying it. I get your crusade against any type of censorship, Cameron, even self censorship that actually makes sense, but you call somebody a pussy in a public place these days, you will rightfully be labeled an ignorant fuck and the people who will want to associate with you will also be ignorant fucks. We’re just moving on as a society. I’m sure you don’t go throwing the n word or other racial or ethnic epithets around. It used to be accepted. Now it’s not. My wife had a pussy and I like it. My kid came out of it. It’s now back to normal. Pussy pussy pussy pussy. Don’t be such a scrotum.
y'all keep up with pop culture more than I do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 23:06

Now I want some Sunny D.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 23:53

your shrinking and so are your balls. You lack vision. Dicks aren't really clever. They smell some pussy and want a piece of the action. You thought you smelled some good old pussy and brought your two little gentleman balls along for a good ole time. But your mistaken. There's no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. And the fact that your guns say replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50 should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now FUCK OFF!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 0:11

InTenSity wrote:your shrinking and so are your balls. You lack vision. Dicks aren't really clever. They smell some pussy and want a piece of the action. You thought you smelled some good old pussy and brought your two little gentleman balls along for a good ole time. But your mistaken. There's no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. And the fact that your guns say replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50 should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now FUCK OFF!
You’re*
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 1:04

Rocinante wrote:Good one wags.

#BoomerHumor

I wasn’t joking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down