Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship

+2
Ass Dan
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship  Empty Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-10, 07:58

http://gizmodo.com/south-korean-university-now-accepts-gamers-as-student-a-1547111361/+robertsorokanich
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship  Empty Re: Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-10, 08:15

Last year, had the second longest online winning streak in NCAA 2013. True story.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship  Empty Re: Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship

Post by MJ 2014-06-10, 08:45

Ass Dan wrote:Last year, had the second longest online winning streak in NCAA 2013.  True story.

That was behind my streak wasn't it? So would that make me the valedictorian?
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-10, 09:48

MJ wrote:

That was behind my streak wasn't it? So would that make me the valedictorian?

You really could be worthy of a scholarship to Dork U. Some of those Texas teams were unstoppable
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-06-10, 10:02

Ass Dan wrote:

You really could be worthy of a scholarship to Dork U. Some of those Texas teams were unstoppable

Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship  502811600 
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-06-10, 10:07

Starcraft players can make 6-7 figures in Korea. The game is considered one if the most balanced games out there. I've only watched portions of a match, but the shit they can do on a keyboard is crazy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-24, 08:51

I want to be making this up...

"A private university in Chicago has become the first in the country to make video games a varsity sport. Robert Morris University-Illinois says it will offer between 45 and 50 athletic scholarships to competitive gamers who play an online, multiplayer battle-arena video game called League of Legends."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/ed/2014/06/23/324852340/be-a-varsity-player-in-video-games?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20140623

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-24, 09:07

Not exactly apples to apples, but modern mines are now using so much automated equipment that the control panels look a lot like a turn based battle game. I imagine there will be a need for people who can pay attention to a lot going on on a screen. Of course there can't be nearly enough need to employ all the slobs out there.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-24, 09:11

I already miss discussions about wheel routes. Now I have to learn about "turn based games" to be a good fan. WTF?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-24, 09:25

Dude. Like the old Warcraft. You build your shit you send in the infantry then the ogres... Etc etc.. Come on...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-06-24, 10:04

Rocinante wrote:Not exactly apples to apples, but modern mines are now using so much automated equipment that the control panels look a lot like a turn based battle game. I imagine there will be a need for people who can pay attention to a lot going on on a screen. Of course there can't be nearly enough need to employ all the slobs out there.

Your EA Sports CFB Dynasty Can Land You an Athletic Scholarship  9780765342294_p0_v1_s260x420
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down