Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeBron vs. Jordan

+28
I.B. Fine
Venice
MJ
GhettoHeisman
JEK
StylesGShmooth
BtothejizA
Other Teams Pursuing That
Bizarro Fletch
duffy munn
Narwhal
Izzo Court
steveschneider
Punisher98
Stan Sitwell
Herbie Green
Spartan Punk
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Ass Dan
Rodeo Burger
TrueGreenSpartan
sprtnbrn
Giant Moose
MasonGuy
Donjuanmc
Turtleneck
NigelUno
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is LeBron better than Michael Jordan?

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 Vote_lcap70%LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 35 ]

Total Votes : 50

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 Empty Re: LeBron vs. Jordan

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-10, 12:36

Punisher98 wrote:

Yeah sure.

In about 50 less games Lebron has more points, blocks and assists than Bird did in his entire career. Steals will be close, Bird a slight edge in rebounds.

Lebron will have as many titles as Bird after he wins this year (3 to 3) and already has more MVP (4 to 3)

Bird played the game like a man. Never saw him getting carried off the floor in a championship game.

Better free throw shooter, saw the floor better than Lebron, better 3pt shooter, tougher player and dominated in a far more physical era of the NBA. Could Lebron handle the physical play back then? I dunno. I think Lebron could be thrown off his game easily by the tough hard fouls that would have sent him to the floor every time he went to the lane.

Also, I'd counter that Lebron put up most of those numbers in a very weak and diluted league. The regular season just isn't as grueling or as physical as it used to be.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Donjuanmc 2014-06-10, 12:49

Punisher98 wrote:

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 502811600 Not a chance in hell!

Oh I see. You're one of those guys. The difference between mj and Kobe vs lebron is that mj and Kobe can make a team great just by themselves. Lebron can take a good team and take them over the top but I doubt we'll ever see him put next to a couple decent role players and continue to win championships. Does everyone forget d wade was winning championships in Miami without lebron?
Donjuanmc
Donjuanmc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 12:50

steveschneider wrote:

Bird played the game like a man. Never saw him getting carried off the floor in a championship game.

Better free throw shooter, saw the floor better than Lebron, better 3pt shooter, tougher player and dominated in a far more physical era of the NBA. Could Lebron handle the physical play back then? I dunno. I think Lebron could be thrown off his game easily by the tough hard fouls that would have sent him to the floor every time he went to the lane.

Also, I'd counter that Lebron put up most of those numbers in a very weak and diluted league. The regular season just isn't as grueling or as physical as it used to be.

The cramps thing yeah I'll give you somewhat, but if you've never had cramps during a contest its a lot more debilitating than you think.

Bird a better free throw shooter and shooter overall? Yep I'll give you that too. Bird "saw the floor better" is really nothing more than your opinion. Lebron averages a full assist per game more for his career than Bird did. Out of a possible 902 games since he's joined the league Lebron has played in 842, so not sure again there what your evidence is.

I would also argue too that saying that the league was "better" in Bird's era than it is now is in my opinion pretty silly. These days the NBA has tons of international players, guys leaving earlier, salary caps etc.

Not to mention, Bird had Robert Parrish, Kevin McHale and Dennis Johnson on his teams. Three HOF players. Who on Cleveland or Miami did LBJ play with that is a HOF player? MAYBE Wade and that's a big MAYBE
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-10, 12:55

Punisher98 wrote:

Then you would be out of a job as a GM very quickly.
Depends. I'd take Bird in his first several years (give or take 8 years or so) over LeBron any day of the week. However, if we are going full career, LeBron is who I pick. Bird just fell apart too soon and was kind of sad to see even though I never liked him or the Celts.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 12:55

Donjuanmc wrote:

Oh I see. You're one of those guys. The difference between mj and Kobe vs lebron is that mj and Kobe can make a team great just by themselves. Lebron can take a good team and take them over the top but I doubt we'll ever see him put next to a couple decent role players and continue to win championships. Does everyone forget d wade was winning championships in Miami without lebron?

So Shaq and Scottie don't count now right? How has Kobe been faring the past few years?

Wade won one ring without Lebron and he wouldn't have sniffed one again without LeBron. LBJ is about to have three at 29, he will end up with 5+.

Also Phil Jackson may have had a little to do with all of those titles right. Mike Brown and Eric Spolestra?  LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 502811600 
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 12:56

Giant Moose wrote:
Depends. I'd take Bird in his first several years (give or take 8 years or so) over LeBron any day of the week. However, if we are going full career, LeBron is who I pick. Bird just fell apart too soon and was kind of sad to see even though I never liked him or the Celts.

That's fine but Lebron had better numbers and is a bigger, stronger faster player than Bird.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-10, 12:58

Donjuanmc wrote:

Did Jordan make the Wizards great?

Did Jordan win a title without Pippen?

Last edited by NigelUno on 2014-06-10, 13:03; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 12:59

NigelUno wrote:Colin Cowherd was discussing this yesterday, and in the interest of fast paced social media/internet/message board timeliness...I am running a poll today.

Lebron is the best player ever. He has the most 25 5 5 games in playoff history ALREADY.  He has gotten to 4 straight finals (something pussy jordan could never do, don't say well he went to suck dick at baseball because he sucked when he got back).  Lebron has never lost in the first round of the playoffs, something jordan did do.  Lebron and shaq are the only players to grab 35 points and 10 boards in the finals. Jordan had a better supporting cast than james and jordan would have lost with the heat.  Lets not forget jordan sucked balls at the end of his career because he was the one trick pony he always was. Lebron has more championships at the same age, more MVPS, and better all around stats (no not just because he played more games, he has better averages too) and is the greatest of all time at such a young age.  Lebron is the rarest thing to ever grace planet earth and he is the greatest of all time. The legacy continues to build, lets not forget everybody hated Mohammed ali during his career too.  America has a problem with hating the greatest of all time and they usually relent years after their career is over.  You keep hating on the greatest of all time and lebron keeps winning.  Bitches. # 3peat

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 <a href=LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 1234512" />

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-06-10, 13:03; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Donjuanmc 2014-06-10, 12:59

Punisher98 wrote:

So Shaq and Scottie don't count now right? How has Kobe been faring the past few years?

Wade won one ring without Lebron and he wouldn't have sniffed one again without LeBron. LBJ is about to have three at 29, he will end up with 5+.

Also Phil Jackson may have had a little to do with all of those titles right. Mike Brown and Eric Spolestra?  LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 502811600 

Good points. Don't take offense. I don't care that you like to suck his dick so much it just seems like you've only been watching basketball for 5 years
Donjuanmc
Donjuanmc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-10, 12:59

Punisher98 wrote:

The cramps thing yeah I'll give you somewhat, but if you've never had cramps during a contest its a lot more debilitating than you think.

Bird a better free throw shooter and shooter overall? Yep I'll give you that too. Bird "saw the floor better" is really nothing more than your opinion. Lebron averages a full assist per game more for his career than Bird did. Out of a possible 902 games since he's joined the league Lebron has played in 842, so not sure again there what your evidence is.

I would also argue too that saying that the league was "better" in Bird's era than it is now is in my opinion pretty silly. These days the NBA has tons of international players, guys leaving earlier, salary caps etc.

Not to mention, Bird had Robert Parrish, Kevin McHale and Dennis Johnson on his teams. Three HOF players. Who on Cleveland or Miami did LBJ play with that is a HOF player? MAYBE Wade and that's a big MAYBE

Who was more clutch? Game 7 of the series, down by 2 time is running out. Who would you rather have the ball? Larry "Legend" Bird.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-10, 13:05

steveschneider wrote:

Who was more clutch?  Game 7 of the series, down by 2 time is running out. Who would you rather have the ball?  Larry "Legend" Bird.

Magic with the baby sky hook!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Donjuanmc 2014-06-10, 13:05

NigelUno wrote:

Did Jordan make the Wizards great?

Maybe if he wasn't an old man and injured most the time he was with them he would have. In ten years is lebron even going to be on the court?
Donjuanmc
Donjuanmc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:05

steveschneider wrote:

Who was more clutch?  Game 7 of the series, down by 2 time is running out. Who would you rather have the ball?  Larry "Legend" Bird.

Why so he could brick a wide open three like he did against the Lakers?
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:07

Donjuanmc wrote:

Good points. Don't take offense. I don't care that you like to suck his dick so much it just seems like you've only been watching basketball for 5 years

Ah yes, the standard Lebron-hater response. "Quit sucking his dick"  LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 502811600 

I gave you stats and fair responses. I grew up watching MJ and am a Bulls Fan so I think I'm being somewhat objective here.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:08

Lebron is the best player ever. He has the most 25 5 5 games in playoff history ALREADY. He has gotten to 4 straight finals (something pussy jordan could never do, don't say well he went to suck dick at baseball because he sucked when he got back). Lebron has never lost in the first round of the playoffs, something jordan did do. Lebron and shaq are the only players to grab 35 points and 10 boards in the finals. Jordan had a better supporting cast than james and jordan would have lost with the heat. Lets not forget jordan sucked balls at the end of his career because he was the one trick pony he always was. Lebron has more championships at the same age, more MVPS, and better all around stats (no not just because he played more games, he has better averages too) and is the greatest of all time at such a young age. Lebron is the rarest thing to ever grace planet earth and he is the greatest of all time. The legacy continues to build, lets not forget everybody hated Mohammed ali during his career too. America has a problem with hating the greatest of all time and they usually relent years after their career is over. You keep hating on the greatest of all time and lebron keeps winning. Bitches. # 3peat

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 1234513
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-10, 13:08

saw it the first time fella. calm down.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:09

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Lebron is the best player ever. He has the most 25 5 5 games in playoff history ALREADY.  He has gotten to 4 straight finals (something pussy jordan could never do, don't say well he went to suck dick at baseball because he sucked when he got back).  Lebron has never lost in the first round of the playoffs, something jordan did do.  Lebron and shaq are the only players to grab 35 points and 10 boards in the finals. Jordan had a better supporting cast than james and jordan would have lost with the heat.  Lets not forget jordan sucked balls at the end of his career because he was the one trick pony he always was. Lebron has more championships at the same age, more MVPS, and better all around stats (no not just because he played more games, he has better averages too) and is the greatest of all time at such a young age.  Lebron is the rarest thing to ever grace planet earth and he is the greatest of all time. The legacy continues to build, lets not forget everybody hated Mohammed ali during his career too.  America has a problem with hating the greatest of all time and they usually relent years after their career is over.  You keep hating on the greatest of all time and lebron keeps winning.  Bitches. # 3peat

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 <a href=LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 1234512" />

None of this counts, quit sucking his dick!
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:09

Jordan had a cramp game too in the playoffs where he sat out the whole third quarter, he also was one of the first people to start flopping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-10, 13:11

Donjuanmc wrote:

Maybe if he wasn't an old man and injured most the time he was with them he would have. In ten years is lebron even going to be on the court?

Did he win some titles without Pippen?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:11

jordan is such a flopper

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:12

Donjuanmc wrote:

Probably, yes. Any evidence you have to the contrary?
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Donjuanmc 2014-06-10, 13:15

Punisher98 wrote:

Ah yes, the standard Lebron-hater response. "Quit sucking his dick"  LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 502811600 

I gave you stats and fair responses. I grew up watching MJ and am a Bulls Fan so I think I'm being somewhat objective here.

Hey man I was supporting your right to suck his dick. Don't put words in my mouth. I love the kid but to compare him to Jordan, who played against a # of all timers to win his titles is just not fair. Lebron and maybe Durant are the only guys from this era of NBA players that were still going to be arguing over in 20 years
Donjuanmc
Donjuanmc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-10, 13:18

Donjuanmc wrote:

Hey man I was supporting your right to suck his dick. Don't put words in my mouth. I love the kid but to compare him to Jordan, who played against a # of all timers to win his titles is just not fair. Lebron and maybe Durant are the only guys from this era of NBA players that were still going to be arguing over in 20 years

Who did Jordan beat to win NBA titles?

He couldn't beat the best Pistons teams.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:19

Donjuanmc wrote:

Durant? GTFO dumb ass. Durant is going to be the next barkley and malone. As Frank Vogel coach of the pacers said, they are stuck in the new better jordan era. Durant is not winning shit ever and he will never be talked about as the GOAT. Durant will fall into the same category of players we feel bad for that had to play in lebron and jordans era.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:20

NigelUno wrote:

Who did Jordan beat to win NBA titles?

He couldn't beat the best Pistons teams.  

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 502811600 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk 2014-06-10, 13:21

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He has gotten to 4 straight finals (something pussy jordan could never do, don't say well he went to suck dick at baseball because he sucked when he got back).
Jordan won 3 more titles after coming back from baseball. Really shows how much you know.

Jordan probably would have won 8 titles in a row if he didn't leave the NBA for 2 years.

Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:24

Spartan Punk wrote:
Jordan won 3 more titles after coming back from baseball. Really shows how much you know.

Jordan probably would have won 8 titles in a row if he didn't leave the NBA for 2 years.

Umm no, Jordan lost in the first round of the play offs before and choose to go suck dick at baseball for a reason. There was no sure fire thing he would win a title. He also sucked donkey balls at the end of his career. Even Kobe at least looked like a GOAT before he got injured, jordan sucked dick.  He could have won those titles like Dirk at the end of his career but he was undressed as a ball hog one trick pony who knocks up baby mommas for a living.  He is a piece of shit. On top of being worse at basketball than Lebron, Jordan is a terrible human being. Lebron held the decision which raised 2.5 million dollars for underprivileged kids and jordan was a coke head, gambling, professional thug

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-06-10, 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Donjuanmc 2014-06-10, 13:24

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Durant? GTFO dumb ass. Durant is going to be the next barkley and malone. As Frank Vogel coach of the pacers said, they are stuck in the new better jordan era. Durant is not winning shit ever and he will never be talked about as the GOAT. Durant will fall into the same category of players we feel bad for that had to play in lebron and jordans era.

Thanks for proving my point that the second best player in the league is still just a bum
Donjuanmc
Donjuanmc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:25

Donjuanmc wrote:

Lol why isn't it fair? Like I said in an earlier post, the international game wasn't nearly as big in Jordan/Magic/Bird era as it is now....meaning the league should be more competitive. There might be two more teams now than there was in the 90's. The stats are comparable, and physically the eye-test tells me that Lebron is bigger and stronger than MJ was. There are a ton of good players in the league right now. Dirk, Kobe, Duncan, CP3.....these guys aren't slouches.

Agree to disagree I guess but when I discuss this it seems like its just excuse after excuse for why Lebron can't be in the conversation. Any sort of statistic would suggest he should be.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:28

Donjuanmc wrote:

Thanks for proving my point that the second best player in the league is still just a bum

After Magic and Bird left, who would you say was the second best player in the NBA? Ewing? Olajuwon? Pippen?

Good players, far from the discussion of best of all time. Jordan got knocked out by the Celtics a couple times and beat Magic in the twilight of Magic's career.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:30

Donjuanmc wrote:

Yea a bum compared to the greatest ever, I would take durant over jordan. Jordan was a career 32 percent 3 point shooter and was a ball hog piece of shit.  Where did every one get he was an awesome shooter, lebron and durant are way better shooters and I would not hesitate to take durant over jordan (if lebron was not available) if I was starting a team. Put lebron on mj's bulls, they would have won 15 titles. Jordan had trouble winning with future hall of famers for a long time and lebron is doing more with way less. Hell he is the leading rebounder on the team, if lebron had rodman there would be no point in even playing the game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:34

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yea a bum compared to the greatest ever, I would take durant over jordan. Jordan was a career 32 percent 3 point shooter and was a ball hog piece of shit.  Where did every one get he was an awesome shooter, lebron and durant are way better shooters and I would not hesitate to take durant over jordan (if lebron was not available) if I was starting a team.

OK now you're just going full blown retard. LBJ is a career 34% 3PFG shooter, that is a small aspect of the game. (BTW, Jordan was 33% to Durant's 37%. Not a big difference)

Jordan was one of the most clutch players of all time, no disputing that. Also a much better defender than Durant. Durant might get 1-2 rings his entire career and I don't think he'll be even in the top 10 of all time.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-10, 13:35

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yea a bum compared to the greatest ever, I would take durant over jordan. Jordan was a career 32 percent 3 point shooter and was a ball hog piece of shit.  Where did every one get he was an awesome shooter, lebron and durant are way better shooters and I would not hesitate to take durant over jordan (if lebron was not available) if I was starting a team. Put lebron  on mj's bulls, they would have won 15 titles. Jordan had trouble winning with future hall of famers for a long time and lebron is doing more with way less. Hell he is the leading rebounder on the team, if lebron had rodman there would be no point in even playing the game.

LeBron vs. Jordan - Page 2 H9B67ABF8
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-10, 13:36

Punisher98 wrote:

Why so he could brick a wide open three like he did against the Lakers?

He nailed the one at :12

The one with :02 wasn't as easy a shot or that big of a choke job. It was a catch and shoot shot that almost went in.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sprtnbrn 2014-06-10, 13:36

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yea a bum compared to the greatest ever, I would take durant over jordan. Jordan was a career 32 percent 3 point shooter and was a ball hog piece of shit.  Where did every one get he was an awesome shooter, lebron and durant are way better shooters and I would not hesitate to take durant over jordan (if lebron was not available) if I was starting a team. Put lebron  on mj's bulls, they would have won 15 titles. Jordan had trouble winning with future hall of famers for a long time and lebron is doing more with way less. Hell he is the leading rebounder on the team, if lebron had rodman there would be no point in even playing the game.

Lebron vs Jordan is a legitimate debate. If you would take Durant over Jordan, you're either directly related to him or on some really strong drugs.
sprtnbrn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:37

Punisher98 wrote:

OK now you're just going full blown retard. LBJ is a career 34% 3PFG shooter, that is a small aspect of the game. (BTW, Jordan was 33% to Durant's 37%. Not a big difference)

Jordan was one of the most clutch players of all time, no disputing that. Also a much better defender than Durant. Durant might get 1-2 rings his entire career and I don't think he'll be even in the top 10 of all time.

Umm yea thats a big difference, when your hailed as the greatest ever because you were such a great shooter. Durant has had 50-40-90 seasons, Lebron has shot 40 percent from 3 the past 2 years. Jordan was a worst defender and shooter than lebron. Lebron is a better rebounder, better at facilitating the offense and better team mate. This is a no brainer, Lebron better than jordan. Even put durant on MJs bulls and they win 6 titles. Durant is a 50-40-90 guy something jordan could never even dream of. Learn your stats dumb ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-06-10, 13:38

Which one whines about officiating more? Which one gets more superstar treatment?

I have to give Jordan the slight edge there. People still whine about NBA conspiracies but I don't think they exist much any more. LeBron is so strong that I think he takes a lot more contact without getting calls. If Jordan missed a jump shot if he didn't get the call he would make sure he got the next one.
Of course I admit I was a bitter Jordan/Bulls hater back then.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-10, 13:39

sprtnbrn wrote:

Lebron vs Jordan is a legitimate debate. If you would take Durant over Jordan, you're either directly related to him or on some really strong drugs.

Put durant on mj's bulls, they win 6 titles.  MJ had the greatest team ever and MJ dick suckers act like he was the reason they won all the titles. Lebron proves he is the GOAT by winning with way less.  Jordan would have never led the cavs to the nba finals EVER.  Jordan dick suckers are so delusional now and act like he had zero flaws.  He was a terrible 3 point shooter, took way to many gambles on defense which killed the team and was a terrible team mate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 13:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Umm yea thats a big difference, when your hailed as the greatest ever because you were such a great shooter.  Durant has had 50-40-90 seasons, Lebron has shot 40 percent from 3  the past 2 years.  Jordan was a worst defender and shooter than lebron. Lebron is a better rebounder, better at facilitating the offense and better team mate.  This is a no brainer, Lebron better than jordan.  Even put durant on MJs bulls and they win 6 titles.  Durant is a 50-40-90 guy something jordan could never even dream of.  Learn your stats dumb ass.

I'm not talking about Lebron vs Jordan you dumb ****. I would take LBJ over Jordan if you'd pull your head out of your fatass and read what I wrote you'd realize that. I think MJ is a much better overall player than DURANT and I stand by that.

Durant has had Russell Westbrook and James Harden on his teams and hasn't won jack shit.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sprtnbrn 2014-06-10, 13:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Put durant on mj's bulls, they win 6 titles.  MJ had the greatest team ever and MJ dick suckers act like he was the reason they won all the titles. Lebron proves he is the GOAT by winning with way less.  Jordan would have never led the cavs to the nba finals EVER.  Jordan dick suckers are so delusional now and act like he had zero flaws.  He was a terrible 3 point shooter, took way to many gambles on defense which killed the team and was a terrible team mate.

MJ's 2nd best teammate for his championship runs were Horace Grant (mediocre at best) and Dennis Rodman (after he went nuts). Durant has had Ibaka and Harden as his 2nd best teammate. Look I think Jordan is a total a-hole and hate him with a passion. That said, he was a much better player than Durant (who would've been broken in half under late 80's NBA rules).
sprtnbrn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next