Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown

+56
SPARTASOTAN
GRR Spartan
Green Note
tTito
Jools Holland
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Turf
Raygunz
Johnny Alpamayo
Albert_Potato
Gob Bluth
TravelinMan
WBill
LakeMilakokia
Rocinante
xsanguine
Rook
Jake from State Farm
Giant Moose
Rodeo Burger
Bill Cain
MSULordyoda
TrueGreenSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
Other Teams Pursuing That
SpartanStu
CrazySparty
AvgMSUJoe
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Ass Dan
Travis of the Cosmos
Dolph Ziggler
LoneWolfSparty
SeeRockCity
maizegoblue
The Lonely Stoner
MSU Mathguy
Nordic
SawGreen
Punisher98
Blanch32
DWags
WCS
Big Ten Referee
tTy
The Pantry
Mentalstate
tanfan!
Cym Jim
Stoops21
WhiteBoyHatcher
StylesGShmooth
InTenSity
steveschneider
60 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 Empty Re: There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown

Post by Cym Jim 2014-06-10, 23:33

tTy wrote:

Can someone explain to me what is so great about late term abortion?

Awww, you sad about people killing babies? Did jesus tell you it's not nice lol!

Last edited by Cym Jim on 2014-06-10, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 Empty Re: There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 23:33

tTy wrote:

Good call dude.

We should just outlaw murder and then we wouldn't have to worry about guns, cuz then murder would not be legal.  whew.... Can't believe I was the only one to ever think of that.

Sweet man. That's really awesome that you don't give a shit. Go back to blaming everyone else while the adults talk
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-10, 23:34

Punisher98 wrote:

Sorry but it isn't as simple as "kids these days are fuckin pussies". I know you want it to be that way cause it makes it a lot easier for you to not worry about it, but real grown ups sometimes need to try and figure out actual solutions to problems instead of calling everyone else vaginas.

Well, my solution was to make people actually feel accountable for their actions (cliffs notes version). Your solution seems to be missing from this exchange so far brah....

What do you suggest, my man?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-10, 23:35

Punisher98 wrote:

Sweet man. That's really awesome that you don't give a shit. Go back to blaming everyone else while the adults talk

You are 26, kid. Give me a fucking break junior.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-10, 23:38

Cym Jim wrote:

Awww, you sad about people killing babies? Did jesus tell you it's not nice lol!

I'm an Atheist, or Agnostic at best bro.  I just don't understand why you fucks get all upset about 14 years olds getting shot in the head at school but killing a fetus with a scalpel is super cool somehow.

Let's compare abortion numbers vs. school shootings.  It would be a landslide for you liberal murderers....... Nice work killers.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 23:39

tTy wrote:

Well, my solution was to make people actually feel accountable for their actions (cliffs notes version).  Your solution seems to be missing from this exchange so far brah....

What do you suggest, my man?

I don't know. It's obviously a very complicated situation. I personally don't own guns but I have shot them and stuff in the past and overall I am fine with responsible ownership. I do think there are too many guns and they are too easy to access.

I also think blaming it on today's society as a whole is a very narrow-minded viewpoint. If the answer to everything is "kids are too spoiled today" then we might as well pack it up and not try to solve anything anymore. I refuse to do that
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-10, 23:41

Punisher98 wrote:

I don't know. It's obviously a very complicated situation. I personally don't own guns but I have shot them and stuff in the past and overall I am fine with responsible ownership. I do think there are too many guns and they are too easy to access.

I also think blaming it on today's society as a whole is a very narrow-minded viewpoint. If the answer to everything is "kids are too spoiled today" then we might as well pack it up and not try to solve anything anymore. I refuse to do that

Bottom line = you have no fucking idea then. Is that fair?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-06-10, 23:41

DWags wrote:

Need to let everyone open carry. All law abiding citizens.

We'll go round and round about this again. But here's a fact: Another one of these is just around the corner. What's worse, it makes the assholes so paranoid they'll rightfully tell us to get more armed to protect yourselves. Like the three in Vegas, two outstanding police officers, armed and trained, and one armed man in Walmart.

Whatever. Enjoy your guns. This is a pathetic debate in America

The guy in Vegas had an open carry or concealed weapons permit. He decided to play hero and died. I knew, the second I heard this last night, not many would bring that up.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-06-10, 23:42

Being a grown up and figuring out a real solution involves being paranoid about an insignificant statistic?

I feel kind of sorry for you. I'm going to have a child in public school within the next decade and I'm not a damn bit concerned about school shootings. I am legitimately concerned about the influence of the media and their ability to fear monger. Like it or not, you are a classic example.

"I'm going to have kids and I'm scared!"

I went to elementary school in Flint and LA in the 1990's, during the peak of gang and gun violence in the US. I managed to emerge on the other end unscarred. I anticipate that your children and my own will be alright.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-06-10, 23:43

tTy wrote:

I'm an Atheist, or Agnostic at best bro.  I just don't understand why you fucks get all upset about 14 years olds getting shot in the head at school but killing a fetus with a scalpel is super cool somehow.

Let's compare abortion numbers vs. school shootings.  It would be a landslide for you liberal murderers....... Nice work killers.

There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 3662518500 

I think it's because children are living human beings, and abortions destroy small bags of cells call blastocysts, But if you think they're killing babies down at the abortion clinic, then get your shit together man and get down there and stop them. Hell, if I thought businesses in my town were murdering babies, I'd do everything to stop them. Come on tTy - get your guns loaded and let's go get those fuckers  There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 2599972566 .
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 23:44

tTy wrote:

Bottom line =  you have no fucking idea then.  Is that fair?

Lol suck my dick old man. Maybe if you say **** some more it'll get your point across. Internet tough guy
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-06-10, 23:46

Big Ten Referee wrote:I went to elementary school in Flint and LA in the 1990's,

Have you ever asked your parents if they were trying to get you killed? Where did they send you to summer camp? Rwanda?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-10, 23:48

steveschneider wrote:Can someone explain to me what is so great about guns. Yeah I shot a few empty beer cans off a fence once.

I thought it was pretty boring.

I think drinking beer is boring too, but I don't think it should be against the law.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-10, 23:48

Big Ten Referee wrote:

Ban the NRA, then and put your background checks into place. Problem solved?

BTW, if I'm diagnosed with Schizophrenia (a disability), are you going to deny me the right to purchase and possess a firearm based on my disability status?

When did I say ban the NRA? I said they are crooks and liars and greedy fucking pigs who don't give a shit about human life.

No, you should not have a gun if you are a Schizo. You are mentally unbalanced. You should never have a gun in your possession.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 23:50

Big Ten Referee wrote:Being a grown up and figuring out a real solution involves being paranoid about an insignificant statistic?

I feel kind of sorry for you. I'm going to have a child in public school within the next decade and I'm not a damn bit concerned about school shootings. I am legitimately concerned about the influence of the media and their ability to fear monger. Like it or not, you are a classic example.

"I'm going to have kids and I'm scared!"

I went to elementary school in Flint and LA in the 1990's, during the peak of gang and gun violence in the US. I managed to emerge on the other end unscarred. I anticipate that your children and my own will be alright.

On the contrary, feel sorry for you. You seem to always be quite bitter. Maybe hating your life has worn on you after all these years.

What "made-up" statistics did I use again exactly? Does the media make up the fact that we have an extremely high death by firearm percentage in this country?

Last edited by Punisher98 on 2014-06-10, 23:52; edited 1 time in total
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-10, 23:50

Punisher98 wrote:

So we're not allowed to discuss it since you disagree with it politically?

I'm 26, and will have kids in public schools in the next 10 years. Am I not allowed to be concerned about this insane trend?

I pray you shoot blanks.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-06-10, 23:51

Cym Jim wrote:

There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 3662518500 

I think it's because children are living human beings, and abortions destroy small bags of cells call blastocysts, But if you think they're killing babies down at the abortion clinic, then get your shit together man and get down there and stop them. Hell, if I thought businesses in my town were murdering babies, I'd do everything to stop them. Come on tTy - get your guns loaded and let's go get those fuckers  There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 2599972566 .

"It's been 8 weeks since I got this blastocyst infection, I'm going to go to the clinic and have it treated."
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-10, 23:52

SawGreen wrote:Kids on drugs (provided by doctors) and coddled to the point that they can't get past some affront.  They are also desensitized by just about everything, and addressing mental and psychological issues is a thing of the past..   You can take the guns, but it is totally unrelated to the problem.

Actually, separate issues. If any of these people don't have a gun, they can never do that damage, and will be stopped long before they can kill multiple children, or people in general. Guns give mentally unstable people the chance to kill many quickly.

Here's what happens when a mentally unstable kid goes on a killing spree, but doesn't have a gun:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/killer-bow-arrow-kill-father-article-1.1211499
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-10, 23:52

Cym Jim wrote:

I just tucked my two 3.5 year old twins in about 2 hours ago. One boy. One girl. They are both IVF babies. I want to meet you in person so that you can try to convince me, somehow, that they were not "people" the moment I saw their first baby picture.... when they were both still only four cells each. I can show you the pictures if you want. Just let me know how many cells it takes to qualify as a person and I can find some pics that will suffice.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-10, 23:52

Big Ten Referee wrote:

"It's been 8 weeks since I got this blastocyst infection, I'm going to go to the clinic and have it treated."
Cym Jim agrees with abortion on demand right up through labor. I wouldn't take him too seriously on the subject.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-10, 23:54

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I pray you shoot blanks.

That's fine there hasn't been a second of any day that I gave a shit what you think I can promise you that
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-10, 23:55

Punisher98 wrote:

Lol suck my dick old man. Maybe if you say **** some more it'll get your point across. Internet tough guy

So.... still no idea then?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-06-10, 23:56

Punisher98 wrote:

On the contrary, feel sorry for you. You seem to always be quite bitter. Maybe being 75 pounds overweight will do that to ya I dunno.

What "made-up" statistics did I use again exactly? Does the media make up the fact that we have an extremely high death by firearm percentage in this country?

Don't worry about my weight, boy. You have enough to be concerned about with all these firearms in your community.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-10, 23:56

Punisher98 wrote:

That's fine there hasn't been a second of any day that I gave a shit what you think I can promise you that

There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 502811600

Seriously though, do the world a favor and don't reproduce.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-10, 23:56

I think I agree with Dwags the most. It's a sad argument.

Can't even address the subject without the gun nuts going off and making it political. Followed closely by the responses from the other side.

**** politics. **** this country. This shit is why I'm apolitical. Why can't there be a reasonable discussion about a serious problem without fucking morons making it a partisan discussion? I don't even think the OP said anything about making guns illegal. I don't want to make guns illegal. I fully support hunting, home defense and all that shit. I just would like to find a way to stop immature nut jobs from shooting up schools and movie theaters and shit because they didn't get laid.

CONSTITUTION MOTHERFUCKERS!
ABORTION!
MILITIA!
CLOSE THE BORDERS!
OBAMACARE!
MENTAL HEALTH!

What the ****? Can we start with trying to figure out ways to keep unstable teenagers from getting mass murdering weapons and anti-ballistic armor and plotting mass killings?

No solutions here. I'm not smart enough. But I'm smart enough to realize this isn't a left wing/right wing argument. You stupid motherfuckers.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-10, 23:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think I agree with Dwags the most. It's a sad argument.

Can't even address the subject without the gun nuts going off and making it political. Followed closely by the responses from the other side.

**** politics. **** this country. This shit is why I'm apolitical. Why can't there be a reasonable discussion about a serious problem without fucking morons making it a partisan discussion? I don't even think the OP said anything about making guns illegal. I don't want to make guns illegal. I fully support hunting, home defense and all that shit. I just would like to find a way to stop immature nut jobs from shooting up schools and movie theaters and shit because they didn't get laid.

ABORTION!
MILITIA!
CLOSE THE BORDERS!
OBAMACARE!
MENTAL HEALTH!

What the ****? Can we start with trying to figure out ways to keep unstable teenagers from getting mass murdering weapons and anti-ballistic armor and plotting mass killings?

No solutions here. I'm not smart enough. But I'm smart enough to realize this isn't a left wing/right wing argument. You stupid motherfuckers.

More guns equal less crime. It's pretty simple once you cut through the personal politics.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-06-11, 00:00

tTy wrote:

I just tucked my two 3.5 year old twins in about 2 hours ago.  One boy.  One girl.  They are both IVF babies.  I want to meet you in person so that you can try to convince me, somehow, that they were not "people" the moment I saw their first baby picture.... when they were both still only four cells each.  I can show you the pictures if you want.  Just let me know how many cells it takes to qualify as a person and I can find some pics that will suffice.

Kids 4 and 9 here There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 55953254 

It's cool you feel that way - I just don't understand how people who believe that small bags of cells are people can stand by idly while clinics in their town murder those people every day. I couldn't do that - I'd go blow that place up. I'll never understand apathy. I guess that's how the Nazi's got away with it.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-11, 00:04

tTy wrote:

So.... still no idea then?

Start with improving background checks and placing limits on ammunition. Also I am not a big fan of the NRA or the political pressure they apply either.

Not sure where all the hostility comes from. Never said I had all the answers just here to discuss. Please don't hurl 50 f-bombs at me sir
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-11, 00:05

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 502811600

Seriously though, do the world a favor and don't reproduce.

The amount of butthurt you show towards people that disagree with you politically is pathetic
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-11, 00:06

ABORTION!
MILITIA!
CLOSE THE BORDERS!
OBAMACARE!
MENTAL HEALTH!

I'm done with the debates though. We hate each other in this country and won't get a consensus. Hell, we don't even know what one is. Some will say more guns are needed, some will say less. Some will say mental health is the problem, yet won't want to do anything about it.

Everyone on this board is pretty damn educated and everyone is disgusted by what we read and what we hear about stats like this But if educated people on this board can't come to a consensus for whatever reason, no way do we ever get there as a country. It's just frustrating.

All we know for sure is that this will happen again and again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-11, 00:08

ABORTION!
MILITIA!
CLOSE THE BORDERS!
OBAMACARE!
MENTAL HEALTH!

You lost me at "gun nuts" + "apolitical" + "non-partisan" + "No solutions here". You are one of my best friends dude, but if you can't come stronger than that, then just don't.

The reason that this is totally a political, partisan debate, regardless of what the assface OP posted = because this is a negotiation, not a single issue debate. Period.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-11, 00:08

Punisher98 wrote:

Start with improving background checks and placing limits on ammunition. Also I am not a big fan of the NRA or the political pressure they apply either.

Not sure where all the hostility comes from. Never said I had all the answers just here to discuss. Please don't hurl 50 f-bombs at me sir

I think people should be only able to buy 1 alcoholic drink a day. Let's limit everything!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-11, 00:09

gHost Spartan wrote:Ban schools. That's the only solution.

IF we ban all schools then we completely eliminate school shootings and preserve the 2nd Amendment.

How the **** will we tailgate? Who will we fucking play at Homecoming? How are we gonna bitch about the cover 2 and wheel route? See, it's the knee jerk reactions like this that ruin if for everyone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-11, 00:09

Punisher98 wrote:

The amount of butthurt you show towards people that disagree with you politically is pathetic

But you don't care what I think. There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 2599972566
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-11, 00:10

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

More guns equal less crime. It's pretty simple once you cut through the personal politics.

Right, because that's been proven absolutely nowhere outside of NRA propaganda clips. In fact, we have a record number of guns in this country right now. So how's your statement holding up?

I do love that none can argue with me about what I said. Can't see this is about money to those pulling the strings of simpletons.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-06-11, 00:12

Tanfan! wrote:Bring back spanking and beating the shit out of kids when they act up. Right now there are no consequences just participation trophies.

I agree

Tanfan! wrote:I hate the boomers. Pussies. Most of those kids are raised by the boners who populate tcock now.

Way to weave your obsession in there
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-11, 00:14

Nordic wrote:

I agree

Way to weave your obsession in there

Who the **** is that dumb ass looking geek in the bottom right of your picture? I think I kicked his ass at ricks once. He had zero control of the English language. Probably some child molester or something
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-11, 00:15

DWags wrote:

I'm done with the debates though.  We hate each other in this country and won't get a consensus.  Hell, we don't even know what one is.  Some will say more guns are needed, some will say less.  Some will say mental health is the problem, yet won't want to do anything about it.  

Everyone on this board is pretty damn educated and everyone is disgusted by what we read and what we hear about stats like this  But if educated people on this board can't come to a consensus for whatever reason, no way do we ever get there as a country.  It's just frustrating.  

All we know for sure is that this will happen again and again.  

So will illegal immigration. So will late term abortion. So will POMO. So will deficit spending. So will NSA domestic spying. So will etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..... Is any of this better than gun violence? Why do we get all worked up about gun violence when any of this other this is arguably WAY worse in the long term? And if you fuckers are going to bitch about gun violence, then I'm going to bitch about this shit too. If you don't like it, then **** the **** off, especially if you are apolitical and have no solutions to offer. That said, I love you Mike.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-11, 00:16

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think people should be only able to buy 1 alcoholic drink a day. Let's limit everything!

If I didn't get most of mine for free, I would fite you, right now.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-11, 00:18

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

But you don't care what I think. There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown - Page 2 2599972566

No I actually enjoy my life. If I had to care about what pussy-whipped guys in their 50s on the internet thought about me I'd have to call it quits
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next