Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

+15
Herbie Green
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
MattyFresh
Turtleneck
Clarett's Folly
aualum06
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
19 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread Empty tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:00 am

These are the mornings you live for in Michigan. You wake up and walk outside to that nice crisp autumn air. Fresh smell of leaves and a hint of a back yard fire from the night before. Sun coming up over Lac St. Clair. You wonder who the fuck would want to live in another state.

I get a text from campus from late night revelers. Appears the Idiot students from that school travel well too. And know how to party. Good for them.

Game day bitches!

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread 21f2g
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread Empty Re: tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:09 am

What
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread Empty Re: tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:27 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:46 am

On second thought, those shoes are terrible. Wear the other ones.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:01 am

NigelUno wrote:On second thought, those shoes are terrible. Wear the other ones.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:21 am

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What

Oh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:24 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Oh

io

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:38 am

NigelUno wrote:On second thought, those shoes are terrible. Wear the other ones.

Nigel is spot on. What the fuck, man? Even someone from Iowa wouldn't wear those.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:39 am

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Oh

io

Don't do that again dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:45 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Nigel is spot on. What the fuck, man? Even someone from Iowa wouldn't wear those.

They don't even have an insert. Jesus, DWags, were you born in a barn?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:48 am

I'm pretty proud of myself this morning guys. I got a #GoWhite response from this couple about my age behind me in the Thrifty Acres checkout line. But that's not the best part.

Next thing I know they're behind me in the checkout line at the produce place. So I smiled and said "I hope our receivers get more separation than us this afternoon." They laughed and I left. That was great.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:56 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm pretty proud of myself this morning guys. I got a #GoWhite response from this couple about my age behind me in the Thrifty Acres checkout line. But that's not the best part.

Next thing I know they're behind me in the checkout line at the produce place. So I smiled and said "I hope our receivers get more separation than us this afternoon." They laughed and I left. That was great.

Floyd is on today, will Lewerke be?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:01 am

I think this is a big game. We need to step up today.

I'm going to wear my new Nikes.

But, first I'm going to put on my old Nikes and take the dog for a walk.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:02 am

tGreenWay wrote:

They don't even have an insert. Jesus, DWags, were you born in a barn?

Dude, I have molded inserts I put in every shoe. Chiropractor molded my feet and I ordered a couple pairs. Get with it. Feet comfort is paramount. Especially for old guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:08 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm pretty proud of myself this morning guys. I got a #GoWhite response from this couple about my age behind me in the Thrifty Acres checkout line. But that's not the best part.

Next thing I know they're behind me in the checkout line at the produce place. So I smiled and said "I hope our receivers get more separation than us this afternoon." They laughed  and I left. That was great.

It just occurred to me there was a third act. Still bursting with pride, carrying all the bags inside I tripped over the threshold and went down in a heap. So I proved it, pride truly does come before the fall.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:09 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

It just occurred to me there was a third act. Still bursting with pride, carrying all the bags inside I tripped over the threshold and went down in a heap. So I proved it, pride truly does come before the fall.

Are you drunk?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:13 am

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Are you drunk?

I think today is the day to talk to the wife about a 3some Wags....if you wear those shoes and a nice hat it's a sure thing to happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:13 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:14 am

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Are you drunk?

Nope, and now that you mention it, today is exactly 4,000 days since the last time I was.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:20 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are you drunk?

Nope, and now that you mention it, today is exactly 4,000 days since the last time I was.

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are you drunk?

Nice.

Are you high?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:23 am

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Nice.

Are you high?

No but I wouldn't being that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:23 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are you drunk?

I think today is the day to talk to the wife about a 3some Wags....if you wear those shoes and a nice hat it's a sure thing to happen.

We're separated today. Youngest has homecoming. Pictures flowers shit like that. She hates our team this year anyway.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:22 pm

White helmets!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:White helmets!
Solari mentioned that and failed to post a pic.  tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread 2130724145
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Astros/Red Sox top of 7 no way is our game starting on time on Fox.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Yeah, that's different.

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread DK_vPEVX0AAhY9q
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Not a fan of the white helmets.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:46 pm

I like the white helmets as long as the pants/jerseys are white.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Is fox going to switch to this game in local areas? This baseball game will be lucky to be over by 430
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:50 pm

They'll probably start it on Fox business channel.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Khaleefah dressed, no Beedle.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Kyle Austin‏Verified account @kylebaustin 3m3 minutes ago
Kevin Jarvis is about to become the first true freshman OL to ever start a game under Dantonio at Michigan State
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Game time bitches.
tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread 1214gg5
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:They'll probably start it on Fox business channel.

Nope. Stop smoking infomercial.

B1G on Fox is a disaster. Thanks Delnaey.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:08 pm

If any of you need to know the score of Boston vs Houston in MLB just let me know.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:10 pm

DWags wrote:Game time bitches.
tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread 1214gg5

Can you angle another pic with some sunlight in the background? I'd like to see how much piss you dribbled on your cankles.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Game time bitches.

Can you angle another pic with some sunlight in the background? I'd like to see how much piss you dribbled on your cankles.

Why aren't you here?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:If any of you need to know the score of Boston vs Houston in MLB just let me know.
tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:12 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:They'll probably start it on Fox business channel.

Nope. Stop smoking infomercial.

B1G on Fox is a disaster. Thanks Delnaey.

Whoever is in charge of tSwill twitter account needs to tweet this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next