Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

+15
Herbie Green
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
MattyFresh
Turtleneck
Clarett's Folly
aualum06
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
19 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

Post by NigelUno 9/30/2017, 7:50 pm

That game was so exciting.

Or brutal.

One of those.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

Post by Floyd Robertson 9/30/2017, 7:54 pm

Bachie had 3.5 TFL. I like that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/30/2017, 8:03 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Bachie had 3.5 TFL. I like that.

You like that?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 9/30/2017, 8:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Bachie had 3.5 TFL. I like that.

You like that?
I like that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 8:08 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Did Frey play or did he get suspended?

He recovered a fumble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 9/30/2017, 8:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Did Frey play or did he get suspended?

He recovered a fumble.

Thanks. Do you know if the NCAA made a decision prior to the game? I can see them suspending Frey just as we play um.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 9/30/2017, 8:57 pm

Big win. Not big like we are going to run the table, but big for the players to show that this isn't last season. How many games did we blow second half leads in last year? We didn't score a point in the second half, and didn't need to. Defense held strong, keeping them to a FG, and then on the next two drives. Exactly what they failed say so often last year. Offense did enough to keep goving them poor field position.

Good growth game
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/30/2017, 9:33 pm

Just got home. Not a fan of just about anything other than Hartbarger in the 4th quarter. Good win though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/30/2017, 10:24 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just got home. Not a fan of just about anything other than Hartbarger in the 4th quarter. Good win though.

Defense was all game. Certainly not great but I like the direction.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 9/30/2017, 10:34 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Big win. Not big like we are going to run the table, but big for the players to show that this isn't last season. How many games did we blow second half leads in last year? We didn't score a point in the second half, and didn't need to. Defense held strong, keeping them to a FG, and then on the next two drives. Exactly what they failed say so often last year. Offense did enough to keep goving them poor field position.

Good growth game

Yeah, I agree. A year ago and we get blown out at home by Iowa.
Quality win.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/30/2017, 10:50 pm

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just got home. Not a fan of just about anything other than Hartbarger in the 4th quarter. Good win though.

Defense was all game. Certainly not great but I like the direction.

Yeah, I sold the D short. They held up all game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/30/2017, 10:59 pm

I was putting the minny game pretty much in the loss column, but I'm a solid maybe now. Defense travels.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 9/30/2017, 11:42 pm

DWags wrote:I was putting the minny game pretty much in the loss column, but I'm a solid maybe now. Defense travels.

8-4. I'm upgrading us.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 9/30/2017, 11:59 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:I was putting the minny game pretty much in the loss column, but I'm a solid maybe now. Defense travels.

8-4. I'm upgrading us.

Same. Feeling good about this season.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/1/2017, 2:49 pm

We got two votes in the coaches poll guys.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 10/1/2017, 8:04 pm

Replay
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/1/2017, 8:24 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:We got two votes in the coaches poll guys.

We are maybe going to win so much. tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 8 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/1/2017, 8:54 pm

Russian Hackers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/1/2017, 9:16 pm

DWags wrote:

Russian Hackers.

Thought they were voting for Moscow State.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/2/2017, 10:39 am

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 33s33 seconds ago
#MichiganState WR Felton Davis III named #B1G Co-Offensive Player of the Week. 9 catches for 114 yards and 2 TDs.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/2/2017, 10:47 am

the unis were sweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 10/2/2017, 11:01 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

8-4. I'm upgrading us.
let's not start sucking each other's dicks yet. Every game is gonna be tough this season. No cakewalks except maybe Rutgers. One game at a time

Good luck trying to stop me.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/2/2017, 11:02 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

8-4. I'm upgrading us.
let's not start sucking each other's dicks yet. Every game is gonna be tough this season. No cakewalks except maybe Rutgers. One game at a time

Way to keep the message board posters in line, ghost. We can't look ahead.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8