Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

+15
Herbie Green
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
MattyFresh
Turtleneck
Clarett's Folly
aualum06
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
19 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

Post by aualum06 Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:13

Fox business is fail right now
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:13

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Can you angle another pic with some sunlight in the background? I'd like to see how much piss you dribbled on your cankles.

Why aren't you here?

Spartan family/friends in from Seattle. They got my seats.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:13

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Why aren't you here?

Pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:15

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Nope. Stop smoking infomercial.

B1G on Fox is a disaster. Thanks Delnaey.

Whoever is in charge of tSwill twitter account needs to tweet this.  
Including the misspelling of his last name, which is a nice touch if I must say.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:15

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think today is the day to talk to the wife about a 3some Wags....if you wear those shoes and a nice hat it's a sure thing to happen.

We're separated today. Youngest has homecoming. Pictures flowers shit like that. She hates our team this year anyway.

Oh really? Is that legal? Does the former Mrs. DWags want a sympathy shoulder? I promise to be done by the morning when the separation is over.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:16

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Whoever is in charge of tSwill twitter account needs to tweet this.  
Including the misspelling of his last name, which is a nice touch if I must say.

Agreed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:17

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

We're separated today. Youngest has homecoming. Pictures flowers shit like that. She hates our team this year anyway.

Oh really? Is that legal? Does the former Mrs. DWags want a sympathy shoulder? I promise to be done by the morning when the separation is over.

Pretty sure you would be done in the first 15 seconds.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:17

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Pussy.

Good idea. Think I'll grab some at halftime.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:17

aualum06 wrote:Fox business is fail right now

Yep. I'm trying to decide if I wait out the baseball broadcast or just check out the score at the half. I'm leaning to the latter.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:18

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Pretty sure you would be done in the first 15 seconds.

That's a certainty. But I'll go all night to keep Sweetie entertained.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:18

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Pussy.

Good idea. Think I'll grab some at halftime.

You're disgusting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:19

Some very hot girl just asked to take a picture of my shoes. Fuck you guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:23

Lewerke is very crisp so far. Early TD.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:24

very very smooth drive
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:24

BL looked awesome on that drive. Best I've ever seen him. Accurate, multiple reads. Keep it going kid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:24

Lewerke is on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:26

DWags wrote:Some very hot girl just asked to take a picture of my shoes. Fuck you guys.

Now on Instagram...

'Look at these shoes...LOL'
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:32

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Some very hot girl just asked to take a picture of my shoes. Fuck you guys.

Now on Instagram...

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:32

2nd drive sucky.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:34

NigelUno wrote:

Now on Instagram...

I'm telling you if I wasn't old fat and grumpy they'd get me laid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:36

Swarming D love it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:40

Like this Laress Nelson on PR.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:40

Miles wants a snow cone.

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 2 1412rns
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:41

Get me 5-8 through the air on first down and let's get this run game going.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:41

DWags wrote:Miles wants a snow cone.

tOfficial Spartans coraling all the Idiots Out Walking Around on campus game day thread - Page 2 1412rns

Love that kid.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:42

LJ with 2 hands on the ball lol
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:43

He's afraid to make a move. Happy medium between running wild and conservative.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:44

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:Miles wants a snow cone.

Love that kid.

Please make sure Travis does not talk to him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:46

Turtleneck wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Love that kid.

I hate Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:48

Iowa playing chippy as fuck.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:49

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I hate Travis.

He creeps people out. Recruits get scared away and current coaches and players think about leaving the program.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:50

FUCK! That's a td if he hangs in
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:51

FDIII stud
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:51

Red zone threat.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:52

Do you guys think Lewerke should be our holder?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:52

I don't mind Brady Quinn as a commentator.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't mind Brady Quinn as a commentator.

But you're a bit queer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:53

DWags wrote:Do you guys think Lewerke should be our holder?

Hmmm... No.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:55

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:Do you guys think Lewerke should be our holder?

Hmmm... No.

Bothers me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:56

Travis is creepier than Hondo.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next