Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game?

+23
duffy munn
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
SawGreen
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Death Roe
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Nordic
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
27 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you laying your ass on the line for this game?

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-06, 12:15

And you definitely do.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you laying your ass on the line for this game?

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-06, 14:34

SPARTANS CELEBRATE WITH CLASS (tm)
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-06, 14:35

Fuck it, imma lay my ass across the line.
#RebelGreenWay
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-06, 19:22

This chick is apparently laying her ass on the line for the wrong team.

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 3 Wtfh10

WTFH?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-06, 19:30

Here you go you fuckers time for USA vs panama
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-06, 20:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Here you go you fuckers time for USA vs panama

Oh, nice one, Travis. Way to ruin Herbie's truly terrific amazing outstanding thread with your talk of futbol. Jackass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-06, 21:19

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Here you go you fuckers time for USA vs panama

Oh, nice one, Travis. Way to ruin Herbie's truly terrific amazing outstanding thread with your talk of futbol. Jackass.
Soccer is for kids. The worst professional game.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-06, 21:21

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh, nice one, Travis. Way to ruin Herbie's truly terrific amazing outstanding thread with your talk of futbol.  Jackass.
Soccer is for kids.  The worst professional game.
I'm sorry you don't like things. I don't care that you don't though. I like it though. Thank you for your thoughts.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-06, 21:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Soccer is for kids.  The worst professional game.
I'm sorry you don't like things. I don't care that you don't though. I like it though. Thank you for your thoughts.
Bet you like WWE too.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-06, 21:29

The Pantry wrote:
Bet you like WWE too.
No that would be weird
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-06, 21:39

If one of our guys returns a scum extra point for a two point play, will he be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-06, 21:41

kingstonlake wrote:If one of our guys returns a scum extra point for a two point play, will he be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony?
No
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-06, 21:52

The Pantry wrote:
Bet you like WWE too.
No that would be weird
Oh, c'mon now. You like fake stuff. Fake news. You even like fucking with posts to make them fake. You gotta love WWE.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-06, 21:53

#FireTravis
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-06, 21:53

The Pantry wrote:
No that would be weird
Oh, c'mon now.  You like fake stuff.  Fake news.  You even like fucking with posts to make them fake.  You gotta love WWE.

What.

Do better.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-06, 21:56

The Pantry wrote:
Oh, c'mon now.  You like fake stuff.  Fake news.  You even like fucking with posts to make them fake.  You gotta love WWE.

What.

Do better.
You've been power tripping a long time.

Time for SRC to cut your cord.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-06, 22:31

The Pantry wrote:
What.

Do better.

You can do better. Come on man. The same old bullshit. You remember how I manipulated you into admitting kinda but not really but enough to rally other people into piling on you for being a um fan? It was just a couple of days ago I hope you remember. Anyway. If you want to stay in the game you're gonna wanna try to be smarter. I'm not sure you can hang. But give it a shot old sport.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-06, 22:34

We're gonna need a bigger line fellas.

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 3 Ru6539
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-06, 22:54

The Pantry wrote:

You can do better. Come on man. The same old bullshit. You remember how I manipulated you into admitting kinda but not really but enough to rally other people into piling on you for being a um fan? It was just a couple of days ago I hope you remember. Anyway. If you want to stay in the game you're gonna wanna try to be smarter. I'm not sure you can hang. But give it a shot old sport.
How much did you pay SRC for mod powers? No one in their right mind would have granted that to you for free.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-06, 23:35

The Pantry wrote:
How much did you pay SRC for mod powers?  No one in their right mind would have granted that to you for free.
So that's what you come back with? The same old "you're a mod and I don't like it even tho it doesnt actually mean anything wahhhhh"whine? Tighten the fuck up pantry. Now I'm challenging your manhood. Come on man. You can do better. This is weak fucking same as shit sauce after I hit you with the fuckin zesty siracha the other night
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-06, 23:57

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Co-signed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-07, 00:00

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Soccer has a professional league?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-07, 00:07

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Soccer is for kids. The worst professional game.

They get about ten bucks a game, so technically, it's professional. On the other hand, Travis gets twenty bucks for each lawn he cuts in the neighborhoods he hopes to live in some day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 00:10

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

They get about ten bucks a game, so technically, it's professional. On the other hand, Travis gets twenty bucks for each lawn he cuts in the neighborhoods he hopes to live in some day.
Come on greenway. You can do better beyond "I never learned appreciation for a particular game so I'm gonna be mad about it." Come on. Try harder asshole.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-07, 00:14

tGreenWay wrote:

Come on greenway. You can do better beyond "I never learned appreciation for a particular game so I'm gonna be mad about it." Come on. Try harder asshole.

Soccer is a kick in the grass?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-07, 00:29

The Pantry wrote:
How much did you pay SRC for mod powers?  No one in their right mind would have granted that to you for free.
So that's what you come back with? The same old "you're a mod and I don't like it even tho it doesnt actually mean anything wahhhhh"whine? Tighten the fuck up pantry. Now I'm challenging your manhood. Come on man. You can do better. This is weak fucking same as shit sauce after I hit you with the fuckin zesty siracha the other night
It's spelled "sriracha", dipshit.  Frankly, it's a lame sauce.  Way overhyped by you kids, but you seem to love the sugar in it.

You're the lamest mod on any forum I've been on.  Much worse than Pylon, who at least had the dignity to give himself a lengthy timeout.  You're even worse than Bob's arch enemy over on tTurd.

#FireTravis
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 00:34

The Pantry wrote:
It's spelled "sriracha", dipshit.  Frankly, it's a lame sauce.  Way overhyped by you kids, but you seem to love the sugar in it.

You're the lamest mod on any forum I've been on.  Much worse than Pylon, who at least had the dignity to give himself a lengthy timeout.  You're even worse than Bob's arch enemy over on tTurd.

#FireTravis
Holy shit you went back to the mod thing. I honestly thought you'd have enough smarts to come up with something else but apparently I was wrong. Come on dipshit. Come at me with something else. I still think you can do it big guy. I believe in you. If you do it I'll reward you with a big red balloon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-07, 00:49

The Pantry wrote:

#FireTravis
Holy shit you went back to the mod thing. I honestly thought you'd have enough smarts to come up with something else but apparently I was wrong. Come on dipshit. Come at me with something else. I still think you can do it big guy. I believe in you. If you do it I'll reward you with a big red balloon!
You call me a dipshit while quoting me calling you a dipshit? Not very original.

Face it. You're a dork. Have you ever been laid without paying for it?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 00:56

The Pantry wrote:
You call me a dipshit while quoting me calling you a dipshit?  Not very original.

Face it.  You're a dork.  Have you ever been laid without paying for it?
Oh come on. So you went with "what are you an Internet dork?" Jesus pantry. Try harder. Seriously. just going to the ole greatest hits. It's so sad. Come on child. Hit me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 00:58

That's what sucks about you man. You want to be a waste of time internet troll, fine. Whatever. But with you it's the same story over and over and over and over again. I feel like I'm living in Groundhog Day. Give us all just a little taste of that pantry flair for us to live on. I believe in you!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-07, 00:59

hey hey hey travis, you know you you suck! ya, you suck pussy! pussy sucker! hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 01:02

MattyFresh wrote:hey hey hey travis, you know you you suck! ya, you suck pussy! pussy sucker! hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
EVEN THIS IS BETTER PANTRY
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-07, 01:03

I didn't mean it Travis, you know me... once I have that second Coca-Cola after 7pm I get a little silly.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 01:04

MattyFresh wrote:I didn't mean it Travis, you know me... once I have that second Coca-Cola after 7pm I get a little silly.
I wish you would stick to coke zero after 7 matty sometimes these things hurt :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-07, 01:06

MattyFresh wrote:I didn't mean it Travis, you know me... once I have that second Coca-Cola after 7pm I get a little silly.
I wish you would stick to coke zero after 7 matty sometimes these things hurt :(
Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 3 Cute-puppy-pictures-sorry-hiding-dog1
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 01:07

MattyFresh wrote:
Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 3 Cute-puppy-pictures-sorry-hiding-dog1
Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 3 Tenor
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-07, 01:35

I propose the forbidden....if msu wins we burn a couch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-08, 00:14

Bump
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-10-08, 15:25

That is what I am talking about!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 15:30

What are you talking about, Herbie?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next