Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 23 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-03, 10:57

I hate Colin Cowherd. He's such a fucking douchebag.

He was seriously using the excuse that UM's academic standards are holding them back. Like... uh Harbaugh coached successfully at Stanford.

Gottlieb (another knob polisher) was saying how this QB transfer Patterson is going to turn it all around. If you have to count on transfers you're doing something wrong.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 23 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-03, 11:01

Even Lynnda Henning was tweeting about how he's still only a QB away.

There are deeper problems here, folks. It's not that simple. That was not a well coached football team on Monday. They were not playing with any heart at all. They were going through the motions. I've also heard a bunch of kids are transferring out and Higdon is looking to make the jump to the NFL.

Not to mention some of the schematic stuff. Valenti touched on it a bit. He has like 4 FBs and 9 TEs on his roster. Fine, you want to run a pro style package. But you do not have the OL to do this and execute it (not to mention a QB). Where are the adjustments to personnel?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-03, 11:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Chase Winovich or whatever has announced he's withdrawing his name from consideration for the top overall pick in the NFL draft and coming back to Michigan.

With how brutal the sport is and how small of a window there is to make it pro I'm pretty stunned this day and age when a player will come back. All these guys are one rolled ankle or torn acl away from losing millions. I even thought for sure Scott would be gone. I guess that's the power of college athletics, someone is willing to forego the millions to play for a school.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-03, 11:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Even Lynnda Henning was tweeting about how he's still only a QB away.

There are deeper problems here, folks. It's not that simple. That was not a well coached football team on Monday. They were not playing with any heart at all. They were going through the motions. I've also heard a bunch of kids are transferring out and Higdon is looking to make the jump to the NFL.

Not to mention some of the schematic stuff. Valenti touched on it a bit. He has like 4 FBs and 9 TEs on his roster. Fine, you want to run a pro style package. But you do not have the OL to do this and execute it (not to mention a QB). Where are the adjustments to personnel?

If you think about it every team is just a QB away. A great QB can hide a lot of warts. I've said it before and I'll say it again; if your system relies on getting a HOF type player on your roster it's a shit system.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-03, 11:43

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oxford and Ann Arbor are very similar. He'll love it there.

I went to Oxford once to see all the Faulkner sites.  This kid is going to be in for a huge culture shock and I bet he hates it.  

Isn't he from Toledo?

I see now he was born there, went high school in Texas, then Louisiana, committed to Arizona, then decommitted to ole Miss then transferred to SCum. Sounds like a reliable kid.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2018-01-03, 11:48; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-03, 11:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Even Lynnda Henning was tweeting about how he's still only a QB away.

Lynnda Henning Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 23 502811600

From Grand Blanc, of course.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-03, 11:59

Clarett's Folly wrote:

If you think about it every team is just a QB away. A great QB can hide a lot of warts. I've said it before and I'll say it again; if your system relies on getting a HOF type player on your roster it's a shit system.

This is true. And it does not by any means excuse the lack of QB Development, which is a complete mystery. How do you not get lucky with one of those guys? How do you not coach any of them up to even Jake Rudock levels of mediocre? It's baffling.

MSU's 2 worst years under Coach D were 2012 and 2016. There is a common thread there (and yes there were many more problems last year than the starting QB). But what about all of those other years? MSU just struck gold? Nah, our guys can evaluate and develop talented QBs. Most good programs are able to do the same.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-01-03, 11:59

https://twitter.com/WallyFairway/status/948581867938308098

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 23 0b6
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-03, 12:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

This is true. And it does not by any means excuse the lack of QB Development, which is a complete mystery. How do you not get lucky with one of those guys? How do you not coach any of them up to even Jake Rudock levels of mediocre? It's baffling.

MSU's 2 worst years under Coach D were 2012 and 2016. There is a common thread there (and yes there were many more problems last year than the starting QB). But what about all of those other years? MSU just struck gold? Nah, our guys can evaluate and develop talented QBs. Most good programs are able to do the same.

It's weird, maybe I'm just not paying attention but I don't see any other program in the country so desperately flailing at potential transfers. If I was a Michigan fan this might be the reddest of red flags so far in Harbaugh's tenure.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-03, 12:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Lynnda Henning Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 23 502811600

From Grand Blanc, of course.

Henning is the prototypical self loathing Spartan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-03, 12:13

Wally Fairway wrote:https://twitter.com/WallyFairway/status/948581867938308098

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 23 0b6

lol, oh my
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-01-03, 14:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Chase Winovich or whatever has announced he's withdrawing his name from consideration for the top overall pick in the NFL draft and coming back to Michigan.

never heard of him, not a fan
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-03, 14:13

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

never heard of him, not a fan

I had to go to the freep to figure out who he was. He's one of the white dudes that dyed his hair orange.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-01-03, 16:32

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdgGCaVDzBK/

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 23 25025207_1973959939530559_7584335881599713280_n
spartancenter wrote:
Like 3-9 jokes scUM fans? -
-Michigan is 3-9 in its last 12 bowl games
-In Harbaugh's 3rd season, his best win was against Purdue which lost 9 games last year
-It took 3 different Michigan QBs to throw 9 TDs in 2017

Life comes at ya fast/ spartanavenue
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-03, 16:48

Good job formatting that pic, CB. I can't read about 2/3 of it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-03, 17:30

J
Rocinante wrote:Good job formatting that pic, CB. I can't read about 2/3 of it.

Just put the URL in a separate tab. Don't be afraid to do a little work. Are you a boomer, too?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-03, 17:35

Turtleneck wrote:J
Rocinante wrote:Good job formatting that pic, CB. I can't read about 2/3 of it.

Just put the URL in a separate tab. Don't be afraid to do a little work. Are you a boomer, too?

Okay I did that. It was not worth the extra work.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-04, 09:49

Winovich is coming back - check
PreSeason Ranked higher than MSU - check

Now they just need:
Win the recruiting battle
Patterson declared eligible
Harbo takes them on bonding trip

After that it's simply a matter of where to put the NC trophy - next to the Ann Arbor HS victory football or the Grand Rapids HS victory football.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-04, 09:51

LooseGoose wrote:Winovich is coming back - check
PreSeason Ranked higher than MSU - check

Now they just need:
Win the recruiting battle
Patterson declared eligible
Harbo takes them on bonding trip

After that it's simply a matter of where to put the NC trophy - next to the Ann Arbor HS victory football or the Grand Rapids HS victory football.

Isn't the bonding trip this year Normandy?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-04, 10:32

Can somebody send this guy a new sweatshirt?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5215377/Michigan-man-getting-Amazon-packages-never-ordered.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-04, 18:51

Bruce Feldman Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB 11m11 minutes ago
More
SOURCE: #MIchigan offensive tackles/tight ends coach/run game coordinator Greg Frey will be the new #FSU O-line coach & will come home at work back at his alma mater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-04, 19:43

Turtleneck wrote:Can somebody send this guy a new sweatshirt?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5215377/Michigan-man-getting-Amazon-packages-never-ordered.html

Color me shocked you read the Daily Mail.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-05, 17:32

This guy thinks Harbaugh orchestrated Harlon getting hire at FSU......

Wolverine_for_Life
MGoPoints: 196
Love it
I know that Willie Taggart had reached out to the Harbaugh’s on weighing his decision to accept the FSU job, kinda wonder if Harbaugh was working behind the scenes on this one too..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-05, 17:35

LooseGoose wrote:This guy thinks Harbaugh orchestrated Harlon getting hire at FSU......

Wolverine_for_Life
Love it
I know that Willie Taggart had reached out to the Harbaugh’s on weighing his decision to accept the FSU job, kinda wonder if Harbaugh was working behind the scenes on this one too..

That buffoon is going to be butthurt when we crush them 38-13 next year.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-05, 18:54

LooseGoose wrote:This guy thinks Harbaugh orchestrated Harlon getting hire at FSU......

Wolverine_for_Life
Love it
The next 10 replies were people bashing the poster for saying that.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-05, 19:05

InTenSity wrote:

Wolverine_for_Life
Love it

Acknowledged, that doesn't change the fact that there are idiots there that believe that could be true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-05, 19:11

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Acknowledged, that doesn't change the fact that there are idiots there that believe that could be true.

I can’t believe that there are idiots on an internet message board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-05, 20:31

Wolverine_for_Life
Love it

Jim Harbaugh; smart enough to orchestrate getting a rival coordinator hired at a different school yet still stupid enough to block an 11 man rush with 8.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-05, 22:42

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Wolverine_for_Life
Love it

Jim Harbaugh; smart enough to orchestrate getting a rival coordinator hired at a different school yet still stupid enough to block an 11 man rush with 8.

Center two gunners and the punter. I think it was 7 vs 11.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-05, 23:01

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Welcome back, my dude.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-05, 23:07

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

Welcome back, my dude.

Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-01-06, 11:08

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Wolverine_for_Life
Love it

Personally I'm partial to the 4th and 11 play action (which resulted in a sack) while they were down 22 to Penn State in the 4th quarter.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-06, 14:07

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Hey DWags, while you were gone I adopted a stalker. Feel free to play with him if you like. He's not too bright and certainly not very original, so type slow so he doesn't fall too far behind.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-06, 14:37

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Hey DWags, while you were gone I adopted a stalker. Feel free to play with him if you like. He's not too bright and certainly not very original, so type slow so he doesn't fall too far behind.

Text club guy?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-06, 14:55

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Text club guy?

Yeah, bro. I'm ghost, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-06, 16:41

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Text club guy?

Probably Tanner. He admits to having multiple schticks, so who knows. He doesn't like being criticized, is generally hostile and often responds with played. Like I said earlier, not too creative.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-06, 17:03

That would explain all the tilting, GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-06, 17:07

Turtleneck wrote:That would explain all the tilting, GreenWay.

I'm cum, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-06, 17:15

Da Mayor wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:That would explain all the tilting, GreenWay.

I'm cum, bro.

You’re semen?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-06, 18:18

Turtleneck wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I'm cum, bro.

You’re semen?

Yeah, bro. I'm semen, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next