Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 24 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:That would explain all the tilting, GreenWay.

Yeah, Tanner inexplicably lost his mind way too often. Then again, it could be someone else. Whoever it is, he's boring AF.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 24 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Nordic Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:03 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, Tanner inexplicably lost his mind way too often. Then again, it could be someone else. Whoever it is, he's boring AF.

Tanner would of tilted by now.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Meh, he’s a dick. Whatever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:20 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 24 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Tanner would of tilted by now.

Good point.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:21 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Meh, he’s a dick. Whatever.

#truth
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Da Mayor wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

#schtick #boring
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Y’all still feeding right into this guy? Why?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Y’all still feeding right into this guy? Why?

He likes it when I post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Because Greenway's gotta get his post count up, bro. 23K isn't enough.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Fun sequence.

uofmfan_13
MGoPoints: 435
Agree
I'm wondering if there's anything that maps this data/analysis back to coaches. Im sure there is. I.e. what has been D'Antonio's "miss rate" and how the heck can we emulate him, at least on those pieces that round out our classes or in the state of Ohio?

J.
MGoPoints: 3999
lolwut
You want to emulate Mark Dantonio?

You've been drinking too much Sparty Kool Aid. Dantonio has mastered the subtle plan of "take advantage of your opponents' self-inflicted wounds." I prefer the less-subtle Harbaugh mantra of "inflict wounds* upon your opponent."

Seriously, things will get better. There is no need to panic and start talking nonsense.

* metaphorically speaking, of course.

old98blue
old98blue's picture
MGoPoints: 1645
We need to stop buying into the Dantonio eye for talent bullshit. Dantonio offers 5 stars but MSU is not the school a out of state 5 star goes to so he gets 3 stars and conditions them like Pavlov's dogs, tells them no one wanted you and puts the chip on their shoulders
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm

It’s cray cray how those people consistently think that some freshman 4 star asshole 18 year old is more valuable than a 23 year old who has spent 5 years in a solid college program (regardless of his starz but let’s say 3.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:22 pm

Da Mayor wrote:

What a random stat to jack off to.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:06 am

InTenSity wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

What a random stat to jack off to.

I squirt to it regularly.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:08 am

https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/950707600810790912

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 24 Scum10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Nevermind, false alarm.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:09 am

Better start circling the wagons and getting the submarine ready.

Is Michigan football overhyped in 2018 college football top 25 polls?

However, many are buying the hope of “next year,” Year 4 of the Harbaugh regime, as “The Year” Michigan returns to dominance. We've seen this before. 

The fan base is beginning to lose patience, and there are more obstacles awaiting in 2018 than any other season under Harbaugh.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Better start circling the wagons and getting the submarine ready.

Is Michigan football overhyped in 2018 college football top 25 polls?

However, many are buying the hope of “next year,” Year 4 of the Harbaugh regime, as “The Year” Michigan returns to dominance. We've seen this before. 

The fan base is beginning to lose patience, and there are more obstacles awaiting in 2018 than any other season under Harbaugh.

This "the year" talk cracks me up. They had their year, it was 2016, they lost 3 of their last four. Unless you're telling me they have 11 NFL draft picks on the roster 2018 isn't "the year."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm

I get the feeling Beilein has and will accomplish more in his career at SCum than Harbaugh ever will.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:00 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I get the feeling Beilein has and will accomplish more in his career at SCum than Harbaugh ever will.

Already has. Played for a natty, something Harbs never will.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 am

SB Nation CFB
‏ @SBNationCFB
9 seconds ago

Former Michigan Wolverine and Rice Owl Sam McGuffie has made the U.S. Olympic bobsled team

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Malzone to Miami (MAC)
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Malzone to Miami (MAC)

The best players in Michigan go to....Miami, OH...?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:39 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Malzone to Miami (MAC)

The best players in Michigan go to....Miami, OH...?

And CMU. Sugar Shane and the guy before him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:57 pm

So SCum is a basically a school you go to until your ready for MAC level football? LOL
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 pm

kingstonlake wrote:So SCum is a basically a school you go to until your ready for MAC level football? LOL

Thomas Rawls went to CMU, Shane Morris went to CMU, and now Ja'Raymond Hall is headed to CMU. I guess so.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:16 pm

So Enos trolls UofM goes to Bama and Speight might return if conditions are right?

WTF. Saban fucks with Harbs Speight might return
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Wonder what the backstory is with Enos?

Did Harbaugh promise more than he could deliver and when Enos sensed the soft shoe on why things had gone off script so that $175K position coach gig was the only gig in the budget.

Saw Alabama football made $100M in '17 so its a safe bet Enos will get at least $350K
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Enos had no defined role in Ann Arbor and Saban just hired him as qb coach /associate head coach
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:06 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Wonder what the backstory is with Enos?

Did Harbaugh promise more than he could deliver and when Enos sensed the soft shoe on why things had gone off script so that $175K position coach gig was the only gig in the budget.

Saw Alabama football made $100M in '17 so its a safe bet Enos will get at least $350K

$350k isn’t enough to put up with Saban, but it’s a hell of a lot better deal than being around that weirdo Harbro every day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 am

Oh, and if this is true, it’s so funny. Fuck michigan.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:21 am

HAHAHA

Bill22
MGoPoints: 357

Must have a relationship from when Enos played at Sparty and Saban was on staff. I think Arkansas somehow blocked Bama from speaking to Enos, so maybe this was a necessary step to get where he really wanted to be. If so, Harbaugh got put together like a two piece puzzle.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 am

tGreenWay wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Wonder what the backstory is with Enos?

$350k isn’t enough to put up with Saban, but it’s a hell of a lot better deal than being around that weirdo Harbro every day.

Yeah but take into account the inevitable head coaching gig you end up getting when some school is desperate enough to hire a guy with Bama on his resume.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:47 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah but take into account the inevitable head coaching gig you end up getting when some school is desperate enough to hire a guy with Bama on his resume.

Mark Dantonio
Bobby Williams
Jimbo Fisher
Will Muschamp
Derek Dooley
Jim McElewain
Lane Kiffin
Jeremy Pruitt
Kirby Smart

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:32 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Enos is doing Enos.  Good for him.  That eh kind of screwed Michigan over here is good too.   If Saban ever played Michigan, I really think he'd do what he could to run up the score.  At least I"d hope.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:43 am

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/02/01/university-michigan-endowment-donor-funds/1066143001/

Seems like something the IRS might be interested in... no?

"Executives at some of the nation's top investment firms donated hundreds of millions of dollars to the University of Michigan while the university invested as much as $4 billion in those companies' funds, a Detroit Free Press investigation found.

More than $400 million of that amount was sent into funds managed by three alumni who advise the university on its investments. Critics worry Michigan’s approach of investing with some of its top donors, who also help guide the university's nearly $11-billion endowment, creates a conflict."
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:03 am

MattyFresh wrote:https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/02/01/university-michigan-endowment-donor-funds/1066143001/

Seems like something the IRS might be interested in... no?

"Executives at some of the nation's top investment firms donated hundreds of millions of dollars to the University of Michigan while the university invested as much as $4 billion in those companies' funds, a Detroit Free Press investigation found.

More than $400 million of that amount was sent into funds managed by three alumni who advise the university on its investments. Critics worry Michigan’s approach of investing with some of its top donors, who also help guide the university's nearly $11-billion endowment, creates a conflict."

I'd be interested if any of the invested funds either created conflicts of interest or into stuff the general public might frown upon like tobacco (ripping that one from the headlines).
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 am

Heartbreak - little sister was sure they had him.

Bruce Feldman Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB 6m6 minutes ago
More
Nation's top OT recruit Nick Petit-Frere picks #OhioState. Big get for Urban Meyer to pluck him out of the state of Florida.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 am

Michigan’s only top-100 recruit flipped to Georgia on Signing Day

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 24 HJdbYIsn?format=jpg&name=600x314

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:56 am

That’s a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next