Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill

+9
Nordic
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
WhiteBoyHatcher
13 posters

Go down

book concept - Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill Empty Re: Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-20, 13:23

Will this work be fiction or non-fiction gHost?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

book concept - Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill Empty Re: Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-20, 13:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Will this work be fiction or non-fiction gHost?

lol!

Well played.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-20, 13:26

gHost Spartan wrote:What do you guys think? Finally making some progress and getting it much more organized. Keep in mind that I don't claim to be or want to be a literature author, I just like writing fun stories. Interestingly, none of the characters that actually appear in the first chapter are in any subsequent parts of the book, only the subject of a discussion between them. You guys will probably laugh and say it's corny, but I'm still contemplating it. What do you guys think?

I say go for it, but unfortunately, I never learned to read. So I doubt I'll be much help.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-20, 13:30

Do it for Johnny, man. Do it for Johnny.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 13:32

tGreenWay wrote:Do it for Johnny, man. Do it for Johnny.
Stay Gold, GreenWay.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-20, 13:32

I can't guarantee I'll read it. But if you record yourself reading it, and put it on soundcloud, I'll listen sometime while I'm on a long boring drive. Which is every drive in Wyoming.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-20, 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Do it for Johnny, man. Do it for Johnny.
Stay Gold, GreenWay.

MSU has produced a number of writers. gHost could be the next Jim Harrison or Tom Maguane.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 13:53

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Stay Gold, GreenWay.

MSU has produced a number of writers. gHost could be the next Jim Harrison or Tom Maguane.
or he could be the first gHost.

which would be very disappointing for all MSU alums.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-20, 13:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I can't guarantee I'll read it. But if you record yourself reading it, and put it on soundcloud, I'll listen sometime while I'm on a long boring drive. Which is every drive in Wyoming.
I was actually thinking about doing that except having one of my buddies from overseas study read it in his very unique English accent

I have a buddy in Germany who could read it. His name is AugHostus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 13:54

gHost Spartan wrote:What do you guys think? Finally making some progress and getting it much more organized. Keep in mind that I don't claim to be or want to be a literature author, I just like writing fun stories. Interestingly, none of the characters that actually appear in the first chapter are in any subsequent parts of the book, only the subject of a discussion between them. You guys will probably laugh and say it's corny, but I'm still contemplating it. What do you guys think?

I will need to read it, to tell you what I think.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-20, 14:02

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Will this work be fiction or non-fiction gHost?
I have no idea
The truest gHost quote evah, he has no idea whether he's writing fact or fiction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-20, 15:32

Here's the trailer.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-20, 15:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Here's the trailer.

book concept - Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill 1966794946 book concept - Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill 1966794946 book concept - Chapter 1 - "What Have I Said Now?" - I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my book on the Swill 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-20, 15:58

I have a ghost question, I remember a post on the old board about some guy miserable in his marriage and crying in his garage so his family wouldn't hear him. It was obviously someones schtick, was that you ghost? I don't remember too many of the other details from it but that was some funny shit. If you have it on file please cut and paste it here.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-20, 16:12

I hope it is as good as your movie

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 16:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Here's the trailer.

That looks like fun.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-10-20, 16:51

It will only work with gHostskin and gay sex.

Last edited by Dendrobates on 2017-10-20, 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-20, 18:45

Will you have a ghost writer? Maybe someone from text club?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-20, 18:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Here's the trailer.

Congrats, this is now the high water mark of tSwill posting.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-10-20, 23:16

I'd read it.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down