Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob, how much to get you to go away? I know of a Democrat who pays people to go away.

4 posters

Go down

Bob, how much to get you to go away? I know of a Democrat who pays people to go away. Empty Bob, how much to get you to go away? I know of a Democrat who pays people to go away.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-21, 22:08

A Democratic lawmaker is reportedly under investigation for false statements, conspiracy and campaign fraud.

Rep. Robert Brady’s (D-Pa.) campaign allegedly paid $90,000 to his 2012 primary rival in exchange for his dropping out of the race, the Daily Beast reported Tuesday, citing an FBI affidavit.

Brady has not been charged with a crime.

A search warrant in the case was unsealed Monday in a Pennsylvania federal court. In the warrant, an FBI agent sought access to Brady’s personal email account, stating it may contain evidence of a conspiracy to cover up the payoff scheme.

The document, which Seamus Hughes, a former government intel policy officer, posted on Twitter, lists Brady’s rival Jimmie Moore, Brady and three others as potentially being involved with the crimes.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/361452-dem-lawmaker-under-investigation-after-paying-opponent-to-drop-out-of-race
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob, how much to get you to go away? I know of a Democrat who pays people to go away. Empty Re: Bob, how much to get you to go away? I know of a Democrat who pays people to go away.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-21, 22:13

I’d bet goose would pay a lot for you to go away after the beating he takes here.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob, how much to get you to go away? I know of a Democrat who pays people to go away. Empty Re: Bob, how much to get you to go away? I know of a Democrat who pays people to go away.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-21, 22:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I’d bet goose would pay a lot for you to go away after the beating he takes here.

Goose is under the impression he is undefeated here. Maybe he is right. Who knows.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-21, 23:22

I knew a guy whose uncle was in the concrete business in MA. His company “won” the contract to do all the concrete work on the MA Turnpike. Reportedly he worked with guys who made people go away.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-22, 07:17

I’ll take a six of bud and a burrito plate from Al Ez.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down