Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your toilet paper is failing you: Join me in celebrating the cleanliness of booty wipes.

+9
y2kMgrad
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
Dendrobates
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
13 posters

Go down

Your toilet paper is failing you: Join me in celebrating the cleanliness of booty wipes.  Empty Your toilet paper is failing you: Join me in celebrating the cleanliness of booty wipes.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 16:54

Been saying this for years. It doesn't matter how clean you think your TP gets you, it's not enough. If you can't shower after you poop, then booty wipes are easily the next best thing. Your hairy cheeks deserve the very best.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/toilet-paper-stop-use-wet-wipes-doctor-health-problems-bidets-a8028906.html

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Your toilet paper is failing you: Join me in celebrating the cleanliness of booty wipes.  Empty Re: Your toilet paper is failing you: Join me in celebrating the cleanliness of booty wipes.

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-11-28, 18:08

You're destroying the sewers GreenWay. The "flushable" wipes label is a load of shit, and there's a big stink about it in the courts.

Flushable wipes, my ass

Take this shit to court
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Your toilet paper is failing you: Join me in celebrating the cleanliness of booty wipes.  Empty Re: Your toilet paper is failing you: Join me in celebrating the cleanliness of booty wipes.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-28, 18:09

This will not be post of the year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-28, 18:16

what are you a lobbyist for the flushable wipe industry? Shut the fuck up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-11-28, 18:17

It fucks up the sewers and pipes because they don’t dissolve. It’s actually getting to be a real problem.

Why can’t the US just adapt to bidets?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 18:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:what are you a lobbyist for the flushable wipe industry? Shut the fuck up.
he's like the Chewlie's gum representative.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-28, 18:33

#NoBidetNoWay
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-28, 19:07

Dendrobates wrote:It fucks up the sewers and pipes because they don’t dissolve. It’s actually getting to be a real problem.

Just use your off hand and then wash your hands real good afterward.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-28, 19:22

Greenway is full of crap.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-28, 20:03

TheReal_LWS wrote:Greenway is full of crap.

Creative and imaginative. Simply amazing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 21:15

Yumpin' Yiminy, how many times are we going to have this discussion? As I have said from the moment I first began advocating for the booty wipe over conventional TP, you don't flush them, you simply wrap it in a small amount of, well, okay, TP, and toss it in the trash. So TP does serve one small purpose, but that purpose is not cleaning your ass.

Hygiene wipes >>>>>>>>>>>> TP
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 21:17

Dendrobates wrote:It fucks up the sewers and pipes because they don’t dissolve. It’s actually getting to be a real problem.

I'm not using a public bidet. You know how much of other people's poo would be left behind (pun intended) from those who don't know how to use it? Plus, drying can be a pain and that really chafes my balls. Literally.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-11-28, 23:57

I've never used a bidet in my life. It's like a drinking fountain for your ass? That sounds weird to me. But I have a shitload (ptp) of baby wipes leftover from the kids that I could try out. Not sure I'll like it though. I think I'd rather just stick to Quilted Northern extra soft for now.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-29, 00:31

y2kMgrad wrote:I've never used a bidet in my life. It's like a drinking fountain for your ass? That sounds weird to me. But I have a shitload (ptp) of baby wipes leftover from the kids that I could try out. Not sure I'll like it though. I think I'd rather just stick to Quilted Northern extra soft for now.

You smell like poop.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-29, 00:45

Will you wipe my ass greenway?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-29, 01:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Will you wipe my ass greenway?

You're a special case, OTPT. Instead of wipes or a bidet, you're going to need a garden hose and a power washer. Maybe even one of those water cannons used by police and military for crowd control. Bend over and I'll hit you up. Wait, what?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-11-29, 06:42

tGreenWay wrote:Yumpin' Yiminy, how many times are we going to have this discussion? As I have said from the moment I first began advocating for the booty wipe over conventional TP, you don't flush them, you simply wrap it in a small amount of, well, okay, TP, and toss it in the trash. So TP does serve one small purpose, but that purpose is not cleaning your ass.

Sorry that I assumed that you were talking about flushable wipes as opposed to you leaving the shit covered wipes festering in your trash can.

Tell me, GW, does the shit smell permeate the whole house, or only the immediate area around the bathrooms?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-29, 07:33

nm
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-29, 07:34

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Yumpin' Yiminy, how many times are we going to have this discussion? As I have said from the moment I first began advocating for the booty wipe over conventional TP, you don't flush them, you simply wrap it in a small amount of, well, okay, TP, and toss it in the trash. So TP does serve one small purpose, but that purpose is not cleaning your ass.

Sorry that I assumed that you were talking about flushable wipes as opposed to you leaving the shit covered wipes festering in your trash can.

Tell me, GW, does the shit smell permeate the whole house, or only the immediate area around the bathrooms?

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-29, 10:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:

If your wipes are coated in shit, I'd recommend a substantial change in your diet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-29, 10:02

tGreenWay wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

If your wipes are coated in shit, I'd recommend a substantial change in your diet.

tGW makes a good point. If you don't eat, you won't crap.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-29, 10:04

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

tGW makes a good point. If you don't eat crap, you won't crap crap.

Fify
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-29, 10:08

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

tGW makes a good point. If you don't eat crap, you won't crap crap.

Fify

Actually, if you aren't crapping crap, what are you crapping?!?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-29, 10:10

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Fify

Actually, if you aren't crapping crap, what are you crapping?!?

Nothing you have to worry your pretty little head over.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-29, 10:12

You can buy a luxe bidet on Amazon for like $26. Installs in 5 minutes. I lol @ you morons getting dingleberries with toilet paper, clogging your sewers and leaving shitty wipes in your trash cans.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-29, 10:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You can buy a luxe bidet on Amazon for like $26. Installs in 5 minutes. I lol @ you morons getting dingleberries with toilet paper, clogging your sewers and leaving shitty wipes in your trash cans.

I'd like to try before I buy. Can I stop by tonight around 6:30pm?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-29, 10:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You can buy a luxe bidet on Amazon for like $26. Installs in 5 minutes. I lol @ you morons getting dingleberries with toilet paper, clogging your sewers and leaving shitty wipes in your trash cans.

Shower or bidet at home is preferred, shitty wipes is a mighty fine alternative. No smell, no unsightly views. Hell, the dog doesn't even know what's in there. Never claws or paws at the undersink cabinet door to find that delicious poop wipe. If the dog can't smell it, the process gets an enthusiastic two thumbs up from me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-29, 15:51

This.

We had one in our house when I was a teen. Loved that motherfucker.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-30, 08:24

Rocinante wrote:

This.

We had one in our house when I was a teen. Loved that motherfucker.

You used it as a drinking fountain. Be honest.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by msuspartan4eva 2017-12-01, 20:53

Complete fucking fact. REAL problem in a ton of waste water disposal plants throughout the country. BTW- this product should be called 'ass wipes'. They could get Jeem to be their main spokesman. Perfect fit.
msuspartan4eva
msuspartan4eva
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down