Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President little dick wants a military parade?

+9
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

President little dick wants a military parade? Empty President little dick wants a military parade?

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-06, 22:35

Seriously. Act like you've been there before.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump’s-‘marching-orders’-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/ar-BBIN1Kq?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.
“The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”
Shows of military strength are not typical in the United States — and they don’t come cheap. The cost of shipping Abrams tanks and high-tech hardware to Washington could run in the millions, and military officials said it was unclear how they would pay for it.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

President little dick wants a military parade? Empty Re: President little dick wants a military parade?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 07:47

I saw something about that.. President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600

I bet the knuckle-draggin' supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator are all kinds of excited about being more like France. President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600 President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

President little dick wants a military parade? Empty Re: President little dick wants a military parade?

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-07, 08:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw something about that.. President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600

I bet the knuckle-draggin' supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator are all kinds of excited about being more like France. President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600 President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600

Will there be a giant bone spur balloon?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-07, 08:24

President little dick wants a military parade? Parade1_3468416b

Just one step closer to North Korea. This man is a moran.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 08:26

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw something about that.. President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600

Will there be a giant bone spur balloon?
President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600

it would be fun to see him honor his fellow bone spur brigade with a walker or a wheelchair.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 08:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:President little dick wants a military parade? Parade1_3468416b

Just one step closer to North Korea. This man is a moran.
I think you're giving him way too much credit. He aspires to be Kim Jong Un.

instead he's just a sad, pathetic, racist, bigoted draft-dodger that sexually assaults women. I find it best to laugh at his antics. Elevating him to the level of Kim Jong Un is what he so desires.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-02-07, 08:56

The title here is exactly what I said when I first heard this. His little dick syndrome is showing.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-07, 10:21

I hope he gets his parade.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 10:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hope he gets his parade.
it would be pretty funny to watch.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-07, 10:32

I guess the "parade" in Charlottesville wetted his appetite.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 10:34

this is the parade he really wants..

President little dick wants a military parade? Be003433_wide-b0fff4743893e797187d6f90e841559477f64f4a-s1400-c85-Klan%20in%20DC

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-07, 10:35

I can see having a fun Fourth of July parade and show some love for the military, should be able to get that underwritten by some sponsors in a heartbeat.
Going all USSR May Day 'show of strength' is just stupid. If you are really a bad ass, you don't have to tell people.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-07, 10:35

I hope Tammy Duckworth gets to walk alone, in full separation from whomever or whatever is in front or in back of her. And that ass bag coward has to salute a real war hero.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 10:36

I guess the irony of the whole thing is that nobody hates America and the military the way the racist, bigoted sexual predator does.

this little sexual fantasy he has about guns and tanks just helps him feel better about the contempt he has for the armed forces.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 10:37

kingstonlake wrote:I hope Tammy Duckworth gets to walk alone, in full separation from whomever or whatever is in front or in back of her. And that ass bag coward has to salute a real war hero.
my suspicion is that he would mock her relentlessly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-07, 10:37

Any word on wether captured military personnel are able to attend?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 10:40

kingstonlake wrote:Any word on wether captured military personnel are able to attend?
he prefers draft dodgers over POW's.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-07, 10:41

President little dick wants a military parade? The-pu10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-07, 10:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hope he gets his parade.
it would be pretty funny to watch.

Really I just mean that there’s nothing quite like images of him acting like the dictators that he so reveres to continue to drive democrats to actually be involved in elections they’d normally sleep through.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-02-07, 11:46

I.B. Fine wrote:I can see having a fun Fourth of July parade and show some love for the military, should be able to get that underwritten by some sponsors in a heartbeat.
Going all USSR May Day 'show of strength' is just stupid. If you are really a bad ass, you don't have to tell people.

Pretty much the same as if you are really smart, you don't have to tell people.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-02-07, 12:06

Political opponents should be thrown in jail
Media except of a select few report Fake News
Can't trust a Federal Judge because his parent's were immigrants from Mexico
Asks the head of the FBI to stop investigations
Fires the head of the FBI
Calls members of Congress who don't applaud at SOTU speech treasonous
Now wants a big military parade

Nothing to be concerned about here.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 12:10

GRR Spartan wrote:Political opponents should be thrown in jail
Media except of a select few report Fake News
Can't trust a Federal Judge because his parent's were immigrants from Mexico
Asks the head of the FBI to stop investigations
Fires the head of the FBI
Calls members of Congress who don't applaud at SOTU speech treasonous
Now wants a big military parade

Nothing to be concerned about here.
it could be worse.. we could've elected the lady with the email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-07, 12:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:I can see having a fun Fourth of July parade and show some love for the military, should be able to get that underwritten by some sponsors in a heartbeat.

I always preferred, "Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and prove them right"
But apparently politicians, actors and media personalities are incapable of following that logic.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-02-07, 12:50

I.B. Fine wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I always preferred, "Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and prove them right"
But apparently politicians, actors and media personalities are incapable of following that logic.

You have no idea how often I repeat that in my head on a daily basis IRL.*

* Excludes message board and twitter shitposting.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-07, 14:23

Matt Walsh Verified account @MattWalshBlog 6h6 hours ago

Parade with a bunch of women in vagina costumes? Awesome!

Parade with a bunch of half naked gay men? Inspiring!

Parade honoring our military? Bad taste!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 14:25

LooseGoose wrote:Matt Walsh Verified account @MattWalshBlog 6h6 hours ago

I don't recall the racist, bigoted sexual predator contacting the Pentagon and asking for these parades, at the expense of the taxpayer, that you speak of.

link??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-07, 14:31

lol what a hilariously bad comparison. Thank you goose. Thank you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 14:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:lol what a hilariously bad comparison. Thank you goose. Thank you.
it's just one of the reasons we love 'ol Goose. President little dick wants a military parade? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-07, 14:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:lol what a hilariously bad comparison. Thank you goose. Thank you.

I think his ESPN is racist rant was a better take.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 15:36

the draft-dodging sexual predator watching the North Korean military parade online..

President little dick wants a military parade? TgxOl
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-07, 15:52

President little dick wants a military parade? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-07, 16:16

I think everyone in the thread except for Goose will soon be sent to a reeducation camp. Maybe Goose will be our kommendant.

Kommendant Goose: Everyone will arise at 5 am for your "Trump Made Amerika Great Again" lectures. Tardiness will be severely punished!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-02-07, 17:04

Oh come on, this doesn’t even compare.
If your community wants to sponsor a military parade outside of Veterans Day/Memorial Day, than that’s great.
But to add another one, for no specific reason and at the expense of the taxpayers, is just silly. And it’s a ploy to say..: look at me, I like the military! Like me everyone!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-07, 18:08

Dendrobates wrote:

If your community wants to sponsor a military parade outside of Veterans Day/Memorial Day, than that’s great.
But to add another one, for no specific reason and at the expense of the taxpayers, is just silly. And it’s a ploy to say..: look at me, I like the military! Like me everyone!

It’s disingenuous to say Donnie’s parade would be about the military. It would be a parade for and about Donnie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-07, 19:06

tGreenWay wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

It’s disingenuous to say Donnie’s parade would be about the military. It would be a parade for and about Donnie.
I bet he'd have himself a little cub scout uniform to wear.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-08, 18:31

The Seal who says he killed Bin Laden tweeted the idea of a parade is “Third World bullshit.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372941-navy-seal-who-says-he-killed-bin-laden-a-military-parade-is-third?amp
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-02-08, 19:04

Another uniformed post.

There are parades in DC every year.  
Some with 1000's of people and all DC has to do is block traffic and have crowd control.

A military parade like Prsident Trump wants with tanks, trucks carrying ICBM replica missiles, trucks with missile launchers and other heavy military from motorized infantry world require removing cast iron light poles along the route.

A major rebuild of the streets used because they weren't built for the weight of tanks and some of the other military vehicles.  The pavement would be need to be repaired from gouging of the roadway by tanks and the infrastructure under the streets like water, sewer and communication cableswould also need repairing or replacement.

A bit more complicated.

Why is it war wimps like Trump, Hannity and others who thought they were too busy or their time too valuable to be in the military themselves think they need to honor the military now.

Are they that afraid of women in pink vagina costumes and hats?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-08, 21:45

That's nice. Have any of your own thoughts to share? Because lord knows you pitch a fit if anyone infers anything from your non-statements and links. What do you think of this idea? In your own words, please.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-08, 22:11

Cameron wrote:

That's nice. Have any of your own thoughts to share? Because lord knows you pitch a fit if anyone infers anything from your non-statements and links. What do you think of this idea? In your own words, please.

The only time Goose shares an original thought is when he gets his feelings hurt when called on his bullshit. There will be no real honest discussions tonight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-14, 13:50

Current estimate puts the cost of little dick’s parade between $10-$30 millon.

No way could they do it for ten mill. Probably much closer to $30+M.

Trump-sought military parade could cost $10M-$30M

http://detne.ws/2GdX6kMser

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next