Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD search thread

4 posters

Go down

AD search thread Empty AD search thread

Post by Wally Fairway Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:38

Hey, I looked but didn't find a thread for this (so in this case, sorry if already posted)

But I see this in the State News story about Izzo giving comments about the interim AD and theb there is this
Engler said in a press release that a nationwide search for a permanent athletic director will begin shortly and no internal candidates will be considered in the search process.

That sounds like a really shitty process; an interim President with a shitty BOT is going to search for a permanent AD. IMO, anyone with an idea of how this works would not want the job when there will be a new president within a year (hopefully sooner) and the trustees are a fucking mess and I think almost all of them will not survive the next election (but those are staggered, so it will take a while).

Sidenote: if we try to get someone from tSwill to run for trustee who do you think would be a good candidate?
Bob, WBH, tTy, gHost .... or do we reach back to TOB and try to find Roger Dorn, SSPM, monkey or zippy?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

AD search thread Empty Re: AD search thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:40

Wally Fairway wrote:Hey, I looked but didn't find a thread for this (so in this case, sorry if already posted)

But I see this in the State News story about Izzo giving comments about the interim AD and theb there is this
Engler said in a press release that a nationwide search for a permanent athletic director will begin shortly and no internal candidates will be considered in the search process.

That sounds like a really shitty process; an interim President with a shitty BOT is going to search for a permanent AD. IMO, anyone with an idea of how this works would not want the job when there will be a new president within a year (hopefully sooner) and the trustees are a fucking mess and I think almost all of them will not survive the next election (but those are staggered, so it will take a while).

Sidenote: if we try to get someone from tSwill to run for trustee who do you think would be a good candidate?
Bob, WBH, tTy, gHost .... or do we reach back to TOB and try to find Roger Dorn, SSPM, monkey or zippy?
while I appreciate you throwing my name out there, I'm gonna focus my efforts on the ultimate prize: East Lansing Drain Commissioner.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:41

I'd nominate OTPT because he can make tailgating great again!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:43

Wally Fairway wrote:Hey, I looked but didn't find a thread for this (so in this case, sorry if already posted)

I just want to say, if I'm elected, all prominent swillsters will have a suite at football and basketball games, and I'll rotate my ticket allowance to 5 or 6 of you to away games. I'd also have a fresh hat at each game waiting for you in the suite. As far as academics or research.....AD search thread 502811600 why waist our time.

#DWagsBOT18 "CAUSE HE KNOWS SHIT"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:51

#DWagsBOT18
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:55

DWags wrote:

I just want to say, if I'm elected, all prominent swillsters will have a suite at football and basketball games, and I'll rotate my ticket allowance to 5 or 6 of you to away games. I'd also have a fresh hat at each game waiting for you in the suite. As far as academics or research.....AD search thread 502811600 why waist our time.

#DWagsBOT18 "CAUSE HE KNOWS SHIT"
spoken like my kind of trustee.

my name is Robert J Sakimano and I approve this message.

AD search thread 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down