Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops

5 posters

Go down

Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops Empty Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-05-27, 15:44

Anyways...heading out camping for the weekend at a local campground.  Proper buzz management is the key to a successful camping trip. Don't want to get too drunk to function or wake up with a killer hangover, unable to eat or drink. Hoping my daughter will sleep in our friends camper so I can bang my wife. Or the friends wife, not going to be picky here.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops Empty Re: Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops

Post by The Pantry 2022-05-27, 16:42

Marquette has always been a swingin' town.

Don't forget to post pics Wink
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops Empty Re: Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-27, 17:11

When I was a kid living in Ishpaming(sp) we always camped at the city park in Grand Marais(sp). The one in MI not in MN though the city park in MN is nice, too.

Just remember, you can't be buzzed all day if you don't start at breakfast, Kalua in coffee is s good way to wake up.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-03-26, 08:59

Bill would give Michigan residents dibs on campsite reservations at state parks

Which reminds me, I need to get my shit together and plan my trips this year.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-03-26, 11:54

Floyd Robertson wrote: Bill would give Michigan residents dibs on campsite reservations at state parks

Fair. But Camping Thread - search function sucks like Texas cops 4177874726
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-03-26, 11:58

Rick Saunders wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote: Bill would give Michigan residents dibs on campsite reservations at state parks

I agree. Mixed emotions. We could use all of the out of state tourism revenue we can get.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-03-26, 12:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

I agree. Mixed emotions. We could use all of the out of state tourism revenue we can get.

Yeah. I guess no more House of Flavors for me.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down