Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?

5 posters

Go down

Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?  Empty Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-12, 21:18

Anyone been to Moab? Anything you shouldn’t miss? Specific hikes? TIA.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?  Empty Re: Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-12, 21:56

In the winter it's definitely colder than the summer, then again it was over 100 when I hiked to Delicate Arch in June.
Also, Moab Brewing.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?  Empty Re: Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-12, 23:51

Single Mormon women must remain virgins, which means they’ll let you spunk in their poopers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-13, 10:00

Thanks ghost. Probably will check out different hikes if we need ranger dan to tag along.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-13, 10:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Thanks ghost. Probably will check out different hikes if we need ranger dan to tag along.

Be careful my young friend.

And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-13, 10:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Thanks ghost. Probably will check out different hikes if we need ranger dan to tag along.
Just bring enough weed to share with him and you'll be fine.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-13, 10:48

tGreenWay wrote:Single Mormon women must remain virgins, which means they’ll let you spunk in their poopers.

^
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-24, 15:47

Bump. May make the trip this weekend.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-10-24, 16:09

http://www.themoabbrewery.com/

Aside from that, the hike to Delicate Arch was the only one I did that I suspect you'd be interested in. We only had a day and tried to cover as much ground as possible.
Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?  ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthomasjsebourn.zenfolio.com%2Fimg%2Fs1%2Fv57%2Fp1326962772-5
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-10-24, 17:15

tGreenWay wrote:Single Mormon women must remain virgins, which means they’ll let you spunk in their poopers.

So you don't know about "letting it soak", do you?  It's a real thing.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-24, 19:12

You’re not the only place to rec the brewery. Thanks IB.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-10-24, 19:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You’re not the only place to rec the brewery. Thanks IB.
Honestly, it's been a few years since I was there and maybe things have changed, but my impression was Moab did not offer a lot of options when it came to drinking establishments Wink , though MB did not disappoint.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-24, 22:07

Senior Dickfist wrote:

So you don't know about "letting it soak", do you?  It's a real thing.

Never heard of that before, and I’m afraid to google it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-24, 22:37

Bill Cain, um, excuse me? Are you out there?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-27, 08:41

So I’m leaving the brewery and the car I’m in has spartan decal on it. We come out two guys are like checking out the license plate kinda oddly. Make a joke saying yeah tags are updated guys. And they laugh and say oh go green. Go white blah blah. These guys take off in a lifted yellow jeep with a spartan de cal and purposely drive over the curb or two to the road. Ghost or anyone: Moab, UT in the winter?  502811600

TempeTantrum or nah?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down