Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU vs. Wildcats - Second Half Thread

+8
Wally Fairway
steveschneider
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
aualum06
Cameron
Death Roe
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MSU vs. Wildcats - Second Half Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: MSU vs. Wildcats - Second Half Thread

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 16:09

Brendan F. Quinn

Verified account

@BFQuinn
1m1 minute ago
More
Northwestern is 2-for-23 this half (8.7 percent) and 0-for-8 on 3s.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MSU vs. Wildcats - Second Half Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: MSU vs. Wildcats - Second Half Thread

Post by aualum06 2018-02-17, 16:09

Why are Bridges and Jackson sitting
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-17, 16:09

Bridges we need this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 16:09

They hacked him.....I hate that late in the game they call those tie ups.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 16:10

Pucker, pucker
Need one more basket
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 16:11

Jackson in? Why not?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-17, 16:11

Refs helped us there. Make up for their other shitty calls.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:11

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop mainlining heroin.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 16:12

tGreenWay wrote:Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop mainlining heroin.
Try snorting some Comet, close substitute
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-17, 16:12

FUCK YEAH BABY

THAT IS WHAT CHAMPIONS ARE MADE OF
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 16:13

Get the ball in to Ca$h or Bridges.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:13

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop mainlining heroin.

I only have liquid Comet. I’ll do shots.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-02-17, 16:13

steveschneider wrote:Refs helped us there. Make up for their other shitty calls.

Clearly was a foul and not a jump. He ripped it through
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 16:13

Death Roe wrote:FUCK YEAH BABY

THAT IS WHAT CHAMPIONS ARE MADE OF

Go read Wags thread to see what a nervous nellie fanbase is made of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-02-17, 16:13

Auburn down 40-14.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 16:13

One free throw to ice it
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 16:15

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Just like Jell-O shots!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-17, 16:15

aualum06 wrote:Auburn down 40-14.

How insane would it be if two top 10 teams overcame 25+ point deficits to win?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 16:16

OK Miles, now hit these.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 16:16

Ice, ice baby
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-02-17, 16:17

Dilly Dilly
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 16:17

ChaChing baby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:18

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Just like Jell-O shots!

Only have moose ice cube trays, boy will Everybody be stoned at my neighbor’s party tonight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 16:18

Hope this lesson sticks, my ticker ain't what it used to be
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-17, 16:19

Motherfucker. I didn't even know there was a 2nd half thread!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-17, 16:19

Death Roe for BoT!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:25

Look, I wasnt going to say anything, but it’s my fault the Spartans were so crappy in the first half. I was wearing my away green MSU hoodie, not realizing MSU would be wearing white. I was visiting someone in the neighborhood and we had the game on. I was horrified when I saw my blunder. Nothing I could do until I got home at halftime to make the change. The rest is B1G history and I’m just proud of my own effort and place in Spartan sports lore.
You’re welcome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 16:29

tGreenWay wrote: I was visiting someone in the neighborhood and we had the game on. .

How was Bob?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-17, 16:29

tGreenWay wrote:Look, I wasnt going to say anything, but it’s my fault the Spartans were so crappy in the first half. I was wearing my away green MSU hoodie, not realizing MSU would be wearing white. I was visiting someone in the neighborhood and we had the game on. I was horrified when I saw my blunder. Nothing I could do until I got home at halftime to make the change. The rest is B1G history and I’m just proud of my own effort and place in Spartan sports lore.
You’re welcome.

Taking credit for Death Roe's work?

MSU vs. Wildcats - Second Half Thread  - Page 3 W1sh0
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:31

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote: I was visiting someone in the neighborhood and we had the game on. .

How was Bob?

Smelly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:34

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Look, I wasnt going to say anything, but it’s my fault the Spartans were so crappy in the first half. I was wearing my away green MSU hoodie, not realizing MSU would be wearing white. I was visiting someone in the neighborhood and we had the game on. I was horrified when I saw my blunder. Nothing I could do until I got home at halftime to make the change. The rest is B1G history and I’m just proud of my own effort and place in Spartan sports lore.
You’re welcome.

DR is the real hero here. You should re-read my post. I took the blame for the first half and only lauded my own efforts in this historic win. Nowhere did I say I won the game for us. You must be projecting. What have you done that you fear has cost MSU games that you don’t want us finding out about?

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2018-02-17, 16:35; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-02-17, 16:34

I love that I was SO wrong with this game. This was great practice for the tourney too. Good lessons for this team to learn.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:36

Dendrobates wrote:I love that I was SO wrong with this game. This was great practice for the tourney too. Good lessons for this team to learn.

Exactly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-17, 16:42

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

DR is the real hero here. You should re-read my post. I took the blame for the first half and only lauded my own efforts in this historic win. Nowhere did I say I won the game for us. You must be projecting. What have you done that you fear has cost MSU games that you don’t want us finding out about?

Deflect all you want, but you claimed a place in Spartan sports lore for yourself. And your claims are ex post facto. Such behavior is beneath you.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-17, 16:45

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You two arguing is taking attention away from what is rightfully Death Roes day. He hit the game winning home run and you two idiots are running around the bases with him. Now shut up and bequeath him the honor he deserves.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 16:47

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Deflect all you want, but you claimed a place in Spartan sports lore for yourself. And your claims are ex post facto. Such behavior is beneath you.

It’s a team sport and I’m proud of my role. DR’s role was to win the day for us, and he might’ve just saved our season and secured the natty. You are jealous and petty pipsqueak; a tiny loser of a man, and I use that word loosely.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-17, 17:54

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You two arguing is taking attention away from what is rightfully Death Roes day. He hit the game winning home run and you two idiots are running around the bases with him. Now shut up and bequeath him the honor he deserves.

Motherfucker, how is me telling Greenway that he's stealing Death Roe's glory taking away from Death Roe? Tell me, please.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-17, 17:57

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

It’s a team sport and I’m proud of my role. DR’s role was to win the day for us, and he might’ve just saved our season and secured the natty. You are jealous and petty pipsqueak; a tiny loser of a man, and I use that word loosely.

You are a glory hog. You weren't busting your ass on the message boards like DR was. Your role was nothing, don't pretend like it was otherwise.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-17, 18:31

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're dead wrong about tGreenWay, Cameron.
Nothing is beneath him!
;-)
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-17, 19:26

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You are a glory hog. You weren't busting your ass on the message boards like DR was. Your role was nothing, don't pretend like it was otherwise.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next