Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices

4 posters

Go down

Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices Empty Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-02, 23:40

But but but connies said that wouldn’t happen!

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/05/01/obamacare-individual-mandate-tom-price
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices Empty Re: Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices

Post by AnomanderRake 2018-05-03, 09:13

Imagine if we young folks could opt out of paying social security taxes that we'll never see any returns on. I realize it's not the same but typically the same crowd that loves social security because "it's their money" also hates Universal Healthcare, which I find ironic.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices Empty Re: Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices

Post by DWags 2018-05-03, 09:59

AnomanderRake wrote:Imagine if we young folks could opt out of paying social security taxes that we'll never see any returns on. I realize it's not the same but typically the same crowd that loves social security because "it's their money" also hates Universal Healthcare, which I find ironic.

No, it pretty much is the same thing.   I do have to laugh at anyone who believed the republicans were being honest with us.     And I think SS will be there in some form for you.  Problem is Congress can violate their own law, and create a new one that says they didn't.   I have five years to start collecting.  I've paid in for 43 years now.  I don't anticipate it being there as it is today in that form.  And I wish I had my 43 years of input back and was able to or "forced to" invest in some way.   I'd be good now.  Unfortunately, it is what it is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-03, 10:48

Shocker: Trump’s former HHS secretary says repealing Obamacare individual mandate is going to raise prices 502811600 And to no one’s surprise, Price is walking back his comments now. I was taken out of context!!!

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/05/02/tom-price-mandate-repeal-comments-565619
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-03, 18:51

AnomanderRake wrote:Imagine if we young folks could opt out of paying social security taxes that we'll never see any returns on. I realize it's not the same but typically the same crowd that loves social security because "it's their money" also hates Universal Healthcare, which I find ironic.

Hey look who votes the most. Older people. Sorry we need to update how we vote. The weekend, make it a holiday, something. Hell in some states it's harder to vote than buy a gun.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-03, 20:29

msugolfguy wrote:

Hey look who votes the most. Older people. Sorry we need to update how we vote. The weekend, make it a holiday, something. Hell in some states it's harder to vote than buy a gun.

One of the parties is working overtime to cut down on the number of voters because, you know, they’re freedom-loving patriots.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2018-05-04, 07:45

msugolfguy wrote:

Very true. I watched a military veteran that's running for congress film himself buying an AR-15 type rifle without a background check, I believe in Virginia. Walked into a gun show and walked out with a brand new weapon in about 10 minutes.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-04, 07:51

AnomanderRake wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

Very true. I watched a military veteran that's running for congress film himself buying an AR-15 type rifle without a background check, I believe in Virginia. Walked into a gun show and walked out with a brand new weapon in about 10 minutes.

Very easy fix, make it a weekend voting with it starting on a Friday. Then I'd be ok with fingerprint ID. Solves issues with everyone.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down