Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny - This Story Is 100% True..

+8
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
msugolfguy
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
DWags
Heat Miser
NigelUno
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Funny - This Story Is 100% True..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny - This Story Is 100% True..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-06, 14:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You have some serious issues dude. Hope you get help.

Wow man, I can feel the scorch.

lol....please don't wreck me like that again.

And avoid the issue that you're all one sided on your periodic chastisements.

I'm not trying to "wreck" you. You seem a bit... off center. Most everyone rants at someone else here. You seem to internalize it more than others. Maybe bring down the hate speech a notch or two is all I'm asking (not as a moderator). I'm not going to ban you.

Also, the martyr routine is a bit tiresome as well.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Funny - This Story Is 100% True..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny - This Story Is 100% True..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-06, 15:16

Goose is back!! Y'all be civil.. Funny - This Story Is 100% True..  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-06, 15:49

I'd just like to know if the kid could have reduce the risk of getting beat up by not wearing an article of clothing that was other wise legal to wear....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-06, 16:20

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Continuing to openly support this president is an act of racism.  I don't know how many times I have to say it.

So if you get punched for it, well... you chose to be a racist.
Couple things:

1) You saying it doesn't make it true.
2) Violence against nonviolent people is never acceptable, no matter how big of a piece of shit they may or may not be.

Counterpoint: 1). Truth doesn't need to be spoken to be true.
2). Racism is inherently violent.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-06, 18:17

kingstonlake wrote:I'd just like to know if the kid could have reduce the risk of getting beat up by not wearing an article of clothing that was other wise legal to wear....
Funny - This Story Is 100% True..  - Page 2 1966794946
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-07-06, 18:21

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Couple things:

1) You saying it doesn't make it true.
2) Violence against nonviolent people is never acceptable, no matter how big of a piece of shit they may or may not be.

Counter-counterpoint:
1) Cool. Still doesn't make your assertion valid.
2) I'll play along. Define "violent." I need to know who it is okay to punch without provocation, and I crave your sage guidance.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-06, 18:40

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Counter-counterpoint:
2) I'll play along. Define "violent." I need to know who it is okay to punch without provocation, and I crave your sage guidance.

The president is a racist who spreads racist ideology openly. If a person openly supports him, they are often very aware of this, and are supporting these ideologies specifically. It's obvious and not a big rhetorical leap. If you support racists, that's racism.

violent (in this context): intentional dehumanization to lessen the resistance by the majority to violations of human rights. The rhetoric is a natural extension of the physical. It is violent. It is provocation. Further, it's intentional. They want to elicit a reaction. As far as you wanting to punch someone, that's your deal. I'm not telling people to punch racists, I'm saying that you shouldn't be surprised when racists get punched.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-07-07, 11:34

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Counter-counterpoint:

The president is a racist who spreads racist ideology openly.  If a person openly supports him, they are often very aware of this, and are supporting these ideologies specifically.  It's obvious and not a big rhetorical leap.  If you support racists, that's racism.

violent (in this context): intentional dehumanization to lessen the resistance by the majority to violations of human rights.  The rhetoric is a natural extension of the physical.  It is violent.  It is provocation.  Further, it's intentional.  They want to elicit a reaction.  As far as you wanting to punch someone, that's your deal.  I'm not telling people to punch racists, I'm saying that you shouldn't be surprised when racists get punched.
Let's get something clear, because I don't want to assume your position. It seems to me like you condone punching people wearing MAGA hats. Is that the case?

Because if you don't condone it, then we're having a purely semantic argument, and I've got better ways to waste time.

On the other hand, if you use that drivel you just vomited up to somehow justify physical attacks on people who wear hats you don't like, then I will continue to push back when you spout nonsense.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-07, 11:47

To be fair, the racist, bigoted sexual predator encourages violence at his MAGA/white supremacist rallies.

Then, of course, one of his supporters actually murdered the young lady at his white supremacist rally in Charlottesville.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-08, 00:07

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

The president is a racist who spreads racist ideology openly.  If a person openly supports him, they are often very aware of this, and are supporting these ideologies specifically.  It's obvious and not a big rhetorical leap.  If you support racists, that's racism.

violent (in this context): intentional dehumanization to lessen the resistance by the majority to violations of human rights.  The rhetoric is a natural extension of the physical.  It is violent.  It is provocation.  Further, it's intentional.  They want to elicit a reaction.  As far as you wanting to punch someone, that's your deal.  I'm not telling people to punch racists, I'm saying that you shouldn't be surprised when racists get punched.
Let's get something clear, because I don't want to assume your position. It seems to me like you condone punching people wearing MAGA hats. Is that the case?

Because if you don't condone it, then we're having a purely semantic argument, and I've got better ways to waste time.

On the other hand, if you use that drivel you just vomited up to somehow justify physical attacks on people who wear hats you don't like, then I will continue to push back when you spout nonsense.

I don’t care one way or the other if people wearing maga hats unironically get punched. What specifically that I wrote was drivel Cam?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-07-09, 09:59

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I don’t care one way or the other if people wearing maga hats unironically get punched. What specifically that I wrote was drivel Cam?  
Pretty much your whole definition of the word violent. The word you were defining there is something far closer to "provocative" than "violent."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-09, 10:29

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Pretty much your whole definition of the word violent. The word you were defining there is something far closer to "provocative" than "violent."

If you refuse to accept the inherent violence of racism, you ignore all of American history, and much of the history of the world.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 10:35

so my knuckle-draggin' "christian" buddy who initially inspired this thread texted me last night.. saying that I'm a hypocrite.. because I didn't hold the colored boy from Kenya to the same moral standard as I hold his racist, bigoted sexual predator hero..

seriously. scratch   Funny - This Story Is 100% True..  - Page 2 502811600

he then went on to talk about Hillary's email account.

seriously. scratch Funny - This Story Is 100% True..  - Page 2 502811600

(you can't make this stuff up).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-09, 18:54

Maga kid appears on Fox, won’t say if rumors about being a racist prick prior to getting his hat taken and his drink thrown in his face are true.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-09, 21:06

Rocinante wrote:Maga kid appears on Fox, won’t say if rumors about being a racist prick prior to getting his hat taken and his drink thrown in his face are true.

Did anybody advise the kid that if he wouldn't wear a hat that is legal to wear in public it would reduce his chances of being assaulted?  Does this kid think he can wear that hat in public and not expect to be attacked? Who in the hell does he think he is?

He needs to stop putting himself in situations that can lead to an attack....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-09, 21:27

Rocinante wrote:Maga kid appears on Fox, won’t say if rumors about being a racist prick prior to getting his hat taken and his drink thrown in his face are true.

Look, I think it’s bullshit that you get harassed for wearing anything. That’s a problem. An American problem. Fuck anyone that feels they have a right. I don’t know if this kid was being a dick or not before and if he was fuck him too.

But here’s the deal with modern America. I was in plenty of fights in my ute. Lost a shit ton of them, but if a guy throws a drink in my face when I’m 16 in front of my friends, I’m either getting my ass kicked by him in five seconds or I’m sneaking some good punches unde his jaw till I’m exhausted. I’m not putting it on social media and crying about it. Maybe that’s way wrong on my part, it I honestly think it would embarrass the shit out of my family if I did.

Tell me how fucked up I am. But I’d rather nurse a broken nose and fat lip back to health than go on Fox News and get a hat from Trump jr.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-09, 21:40

DWags wrote:

Look, I think it’s bullshit that you get harassed for wearing anything. That’s a problem. An American problem. Fuck anyone that feels they have a right. I don’t know if this kid was being a dick or not before and if he was fuck him too.

But here’s the deal with modern America. I was in plenty of fights in my ute. Lost a shit ton of them, but if a guy throws a drink in my face when I’m 16 in front of my friends, I’m either getting my ass kicked by him in five seconds or I’m sneaking some good punches unde his jaw till I’m exhausted. I’m not putting it on social media and crying about it. Maybe that’s way wrong on my part, it I honestly think it would embarrass the shit out of my family if I did.

Tell me how fucked up I am. But I’d rather nurse a broken nose and fat lip back to health than go on Fox News and get a hat from Trump jr.

Fucking boom. Funny - This Story Is 100% True..  - Page 2 969504605
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-10, 01:59

Swill Dad Wisdom. Thanks lady legs.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-10, 06:45

DWags wrote:

funny how Fox News has more symapthy for some whiny brat getting a drink thrown at him than they do an unarmed black kid being murdered by police or "community watch".

Lemme guess.. the Fox News whiny brat is white.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-10, 09:13

Well here’s a another examples of assholes harassing people for wearing something. But notice the white cops action or lack of it.

https://youtu.be/2ildf25oe1U
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-07-10, 10:05

Difference between DWags along with some of the rest of us is we still could care less if we would get a hat to signify being a member of a political cult.

The other is even today none of us could give a shit about how many “likes” or followers we might gain or lose after a tweet or Facebook post.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2