Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your current weather status

+34
SawGreen
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Dendrobates
Frank Ricard
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Tim Wakefield
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
duffy munn
aualum06
Nordic
InTenSity
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Senior Dickfist
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
38 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Post your current weather status - Page 10 Empty Re: Post your current weather status

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 08, 2019 8:22 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:A bot too cool for me. Let's get back to the 70's.
Sunday was okay.. a bit warm. It was right around 70 or so?

We sat on the deck for a little bit.. drinkin' beer - the wife was sippin' on some sort of Scotch whiskey.. we decided it was too hot and went inside.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post your current weather status - Page 10 Empty Re: Post your current weather status

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed May 08, 2019 8:26 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:A bot too cool for me. Let's get back to the 70's.
Sunday was okay.. a bit warm. It was right around 70 or so?

We sat on the deck for a little bit.. drinkin' beer - the wife was sippin' on some sort of Scotch whiskey.. we decided it was too hot and went inside.

How did you survive North Carolina?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Sunday was okay.. a bit warm. It was right around 70 or so?

How did you survive North Carolina?
it's a good question..

a) I haven't lived there in nearly 25 years..

b) when I did live there, it was mostly in the mountains. So the ungodly heat that old people seem to enjoy was somewhat rare.

c) I did live in the Winston-Salem/Greensboro area for 2 years after undergrad. The weather sucked pretty much May - October.

now.. my wife grew up in Georgia - south of Atlanta. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed May 08, 2019 8:47 am

Fucking way too cold for May 8th. Most years we would have been walking/biking to school for damn near a month by this point. Today was only the 2nd time we've been able to do it and my hands are frozen.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed May 08, 2019 8:49 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fucking way too cold for May 8th. Most years we would have been walking/biking to school for damn near a month by this point. Today was only the 2nd time we've been able to do it and my hands are frozen.

Last year I'd have ridden about 300 miles by now. This year I've been lucky to do maybe 70 miles and I'm not very happy about it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 08, 2019 8:51 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fucking way too cold for May 8th. Most years we would have been walking/biking to school for damn near a month by this point. Today was only the 2nd time we've been able to do it and my hands are frozen.

Last year I'd have ridden about 300 miles by now. This year I've been lucky to do maybe 70 miles and I'm not very happy about it.
I don't really keep track of mileage but I've been out 7-8 times on my bike.. cycling in the cold is a different animal. I much prefer running in cold - the main difference is that it seems to take so long to get ready to go out in terms of layers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon May 13, 2019 8:02 am

Fuck this cold weather. Fuck it right in the ass.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon May 13, 2019 8:11 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I don't really keep track of mileage but I've been out 7-8 times on my bike.. cycling in the cold is a different animal. I much prefer running in cold - the main difference is that it seems to take so long to get ready to go out in terms of layers.

I don't have an odometer, I'm just going by the feel of it.

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Fuck this cold weather. Fuck it right in the ass.

If this isn't the worst spring in Michigan ever, then I don't know when it was.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 13, 2019 8:56 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't really keep track of mileage but I've been out 7-8 times on my bike.. cycling in the cold is a different animal. I much prefer running in cold - the main difference is that it seems to take so long to get ready to go out in terms of layers.

I don't have an odometer, I'm just going by the feel of it.

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Fuck this cold weather. Fuck it right in the ass.

If this isn't the worst spring in Michigan ever, then I don't know when it was.
I could do with a little less rain but diggin' the temperatures.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon May 13, 2019 8:56 am

It's horrible.

Probably will be like this for another 2 weeks and then go straight to 85.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 31, 2019 7:01 am

Dipped into the 40's briefly. Sun coming up early in East Lansing. Already got in a quick, up tempo bike ride.

Happy Friday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 am

Pretty much goddamn perfect. High of 80 today. Post your current weather status - Page 10 3493939353 sunny
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri May 31, 2019 8:23 am

75 and sunny Post your current weather status - Page 10 3493939353
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 31, 2019 8:42 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pretty much goddamn perfect. High of 80 today. Post your current weather status - Page 10 3493939353 sunny
I'm just trying to get through it, man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri May 31, 2019 8:53 am

We switched to summer hour for Fridays this week, 7:30-4. Can't wait to take advantage of the weather and go for a nice long bike ride after work.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 31, 2019 8:59 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:We switched to summer hour for Fridays this week, 7:30-4. Can't wait to take advantage of the weather and go for a nice long bike ride after work.
awesome - as I mentioned, got in a quick 16 miles or so this morning.. while I don't enjoy summer, I do like the early daylight.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri May 31, 2019 9:02 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:We switched to summer hour for Fridays this week, 7:30-4. Can't wait to take advantage of the weather and go for a nice long bike ride after work.
awesome - as I mentioned, got in a quick 16 miles or so this morning.. while I don't enjoy summer, I do like the early daylight.

I wish I could do stuff like that in the morning. Most of my important work gets done early morning.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 31, 2019 9:15 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: awesome - as I mentioned, got in a quick 16 miles or so this morning.. while I don't enjoy summer, I do like the early daylight.

I wish I could do stuff like that in the morning. Most of my important work gets done early morning.
I'm just a morning person - I was up at 4:45 today.. drinking coffee, etc - if I don't get my workouts done in the morning, even on weekends, they usually don't get done.

also, I love my naps and I'm in bed every night around 8:30 - Post your current weather status - Page 10 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri May 31, 2019 11:42 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm just a morning person - I was up at 4:45 today.. drinking coffee, etc - if I don't get my workouts done in the morning, even on weekends, they usually don't get done.

also, I love my naps and I'm in bed every night around 8:30 - Post your current weather status - Page 10 502811600
In bed by 8:30 then eating cheese curds until midnight.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 31, 2019 12:12 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm just a morning person - I was up at 4:45 today.. drinking coffee, etc - if I don't get my workouts done in the morning, even on weekends, they usually don't get done.

5'3'
278 lbs
42X24
RHR = 178 bpm
BP = 268/140 mmHg
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri May 31, 2019 1:38 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
5'3'
278 lbs
42X24
RHR = 178 bpm
BP = 268/140 mmHg

Once again, Bob, you've really let yourself go.  You should come to one of the Fat Guys Anonymous meetings with me.  I'm down to a 36x20.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:10 am

Mid 50's.. great morning for a bike ride.. a high protein drink and The Andy Griffith Show.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:25 pm

All I know is that tomorrow is June 10th and so far in 2019 I've run the air conditioner a whopping six hours. That's one bright spot in the rainiest spring in this history of Michigan.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:All I know is that tomorrow is June 10th and so far in 2019 I've run the air conditioner a whopping six hours. That's one bright spot in the rainiest spring in this history of Michigan.
I don't think our AC has been on yet.. thankfully.

Been quite rainy though - only had to water the plants once.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Wet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:All I know is that tomorrow is June 10th and so far in 2019 I've run the air conditioner a whopping six hours. That's one bright spot in the rainiest spring in this history of Michigan.
I don't think our AC has been on yet.. thankfully.

This is getting ridiculous
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:45 pm

aualum06 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't think our AC has been on yet.. thankfully.

lots of rain, for sure. I do dig the cooler temps. Anything over about 70 and I can get moody.

(I realize I'm in the minority).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

lots of rain, for sure. I do dig the cooler temps. Anything over about 70 and I can get moody.

(I realize I'm in the minority).

Like the 70s as well. Rain blows chunks
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:41 pm

More wetter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:57 am

Wetterest. It’s coming down hard right now. I think I heard an earthworm say Ouch!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:00 am

Gonna be a soggy run this morning.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:38 am

tGreenWay wrote:Wetterest. It’s coming down hard right now. I think I heard an earthworm say Ouch!

Nice day if you're a barnacle.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:02 am

I would suggest that you avoid the greater Frandor area even more than usual..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:46 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would suggest that you avoid the greater Frandor area even more than usual..

People are so dumb. "Hey, look at that car that stalled out in the flooded road up ahead, I'll bet I can get farther than he did!!!"
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:49 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would suggest that you avoid the greater Frandor area even more than usual..

People are so dumb. "Hey, look at that car that stalled out in the flooded road up ahead, I'll bet I can get farther than he did!!!"
'yeah, but I got four-wheel drive, buddy"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:51 am

Is Emily pregnant?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:52 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Is Emily pregnant?
yep.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Because I could Bob. I think deep down you know this.

Walked around in the rain today in London. My luggage did not make the hop from CDG. On my third pint so I may be rambling and/or #humblebrag(ing) a bit. Not 100% sure.

Thanks for everything Bob.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

Because I could Bob. I think deep down you know this.

Walked around in the rain today in London. My luggage did not make the hop from CDG. On my third pint so I may be rambling and/or #humblebrag(ing) a bit. Not 100% sure.

Thanks for everything Bob.
Your perseverance is admirable.. your commitment commendable.. and your tenacity in the face of unspeakable calamity is inimitable.

I am happy to call you a 'friend'.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:03 pm

Little chilly and windy for golf league tonight. I can still drink beer and smoke weed.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next