Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your current weather status

+34
SawGreen
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Dendrobates
Frank Ricard
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Tim Wakefield
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
duffy munn
aualum06
Nordic
InTenSity
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Senior Dickfist
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
38 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Post your current weather status - Page 20 Empty Re: Post your current weather status

Post by Dendrobates 2020-01-15, 16:56

The Pantry wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Just got back from Anna Maria Island, upper 70's every day I was there. Come home and now I think my feet are frostbitten and I'm scraping ice off my porch. Eff this.
So far, this has been a fairly pleasant winter in SE Michigan.  (knocking on wood)  

Should have guessed it after getting my snow thrower tuned up to functional again last month Post your current weather status - Page 20 502811600

I’ve been happy with this mild winter. I feel like it’s going to catch up to us with a vengeance soon. 

But maybe not with your snowblower working. So don’t jinx us and keep it working.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post your current weather status - Page 20 Empty Re: Post your current weather status

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-15, 17:08

All this gray stuff is wearing on me. Time to bust out the blue light.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-01-15, 17:30

Sunny & 298 degrees Kelvin.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-15, 17:34

Heat Miser wrote:Sunny & 298 degrees Kelvin.

My nutsack? Chow it. Post your current weather status - Page 20 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-01-15, 17:50

tGreenWay wrote:
Word is you’re about to get pegged with 4-7 inches.

I’ll peg you with 4-7 inches buddy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-15, 19:59

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:
Word is you’re about to get pegged with 4-7 inches.

I’ll peg you with 4-7 inches buddy.

Finally, somebody picked up on the way I worded that. But keep it in your pants, sport.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-01-15, 22:55

Dendrobates wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
So far, this has been a fairly pleasant winter in SE Michigan.  (knocking on wood)  

Should have guessed it after getting my snow thrower tuned up to functional again last month Post your current weather status - Page 20 502811600

I’ve been happy with this mild winter. I feel like it’s going to catch up to us with a vengeance soon. 

But maybe not with your snowblower working. So don’t jinx us and keep it working.
Saw something in a farmer's almanac about this being a brutal winter (cold and a lot of snow) months ago, predicting 7-8 major storms. We've had one so far, previous to my snowblower getting fixed, and it mostly melted within a few days. Highly doubt we're gonna get 6-7 more significant storms between now and middle of April. (again, knocking on wood)

In attempt to keep SE Michigan's winter counter-curse going:

Gentlemen (Nevets too)! Start your snowblowers!

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-16, 05:04

supposed to get a decent snow Friday night into Saturday. Finally.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-01-16, 05:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:supposed to get a decent snow Friday night into Saturday. Finally.

Can't wait. It's January in Michigan and it should be doing January things. Think of all the kids missing their snow days.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-01-16, 07:46

tGreenWay wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Just got back from Anna Maria Island, upper 70's every day I was there. Come home and now I think my feet are frostbitten and I'm scraping ice off my porch. Eff this.

Anna Maria sounds like a whore.

Maybe so, but I'd still do her anytime.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-16, 08:10

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:supposed to get a decent snow Friday night into Saturday. Finally.

Can't wait. It's January in Michigan and it should be doing January things. Think of all the kids missing their snow days.
Was out running this morning and thought about potential school closings (funny how you don't think about such things when your kid is no longer in K-12) - last week's ice/slush/sleet thing was on a Saturday and this week's predicted snowfall is on a Saturday too. Poor children. Post your current weather status - Page 20 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-16, 11:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Was out running this morning and thought about potential school closings (funny how you don't think about such things when your kid is no longer in K-12) - last week's ice/slush/sleet thing was on a Saturday and this week's predicted snowfall is on a Saturday too. Poor children. Post your current weather status - Page 20 502811600

4'9"
378 lbs
64 x 22
RHR 187
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-16, 11:58

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

4'9"
378 lbs
64 x 22
RHR 187
congratulations... your invitation to tRCMB tailgate is on its way.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-16, 14:15

Muggy and pouring where I am.
Wait a minute.
I’m now being told I am actually in the shower.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-17, 10:35

decent snowfall late tonight into tomorrow (I hope).. 4"-6" if you believe the local weather folks. Maybe a little more depending on location.

shoveling.. running..  snow-shoeing.. beer afterwards.. tunes. Whiskey.. naps.

Freakin' love winter in Michigan. Post your current weather status - Page 20 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-17, 10:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:decent snowfall late tonight into tomorrow (I hope).. 4"-6" if you believe the local weather folks. Maybe a little more depending on location.

Freakin' love winter in Michigan. Post your current weather status - Page 20 969504605

Sixty-two days until the vernal equinox.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-17, 10:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:decent snowfall late tonight into tomorrow (I hope).. 4"-6" if you believe the local weather folks. Maybe a little more depending on location.

not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound like my kind of scene.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-17, 10:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound like my kind of scene.

Verbal = spring. March 19th. You’ll know it’s coming when you start to see me wearing cargo shorts in the neighborhood a few days before then.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-17, 11:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound like my kind of scene.

Verbal = spring. March 19th. You’ll know it’s coming when you start to see me wearing cargo shorts in the neighborhood a few days before then.
I figured it had something to do with the angle of the sun and the proliferation of cargo shorts among a certain demographic of white males.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-01-17, 11:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I figured it had something to do with the angle of the sun and the proliferation of cargo shorts among a certain demographic of white males.

Gees Bob... I'll never understand where you carry all of your stuff (swiss army knife, extra clips, fishing lures, etc.). You don't have a "man purse", do you?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-17, 11:11

you are one sick fuck
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-17, 11:40

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I figured it had something to do with the angle of the sun and the proliferation of cargo shorts among a certain demographic of white males.

Gees Bob... I'll never understand where you carry all of your stuff (swiss army knife, extra clips, fishing lures, etc.). You don't have a "man purse", do you?
it's a satchel.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-17, 11:40

Nordic wrote:

you are one sick fuck
Post your current weather status - Page 20 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-01-17, 16:04

Bob, I love the snow and winter.  It seems those of us who do are a dying breed here in Michigan.  With that said, I loathe shoveling snow.  You sir, while a great American and someone I certainly would drink a beer with (if I could drink), may need to ask the doctor to stick that camera back up inside you know where to see if your head is stuck there.  :)
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-17, 19:56

Senior Dickfist wrote:Bob, I love the snow and winter.  It seems those of us who do are a dying breed here in Michigan.  With that said, I loathe shoveling snow.  You sir, while a great American and someone I certainly would drink a beer with (if I could drink), may need to ask the doctor to stick that camera back up inside you know where to see if your head is stuck there.  :)
thanks man. You're a great American.

So many soft people these days..gonna sleep 'til about 5:30.. go for a jog around the block. Probably throw on the Carhartt overalls and shovel a couple of times tomorrow. I'd rather shovel 2 inches three times than shovel 6 inches once.

Post your current weather status - Page 20 969504605

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-01-17, 20:07

Dickfest I prefer extreme cold to extreme heat as well. If I have to pick between the two and constantly 65 and sunny isn’t an option.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-17, 20:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Not just white males; extremely white males.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-17, 20:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dickfest I prefer extreme cold to extreme heat as well. If I have to pick between the two and constantly 65 and sunny isn’t an option.

Extremes on either end aren’t desirable. Gimme sunny and 72 with a breezy, just don’t make me move to San Diego to get it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-01-17, 21:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dickfest I prefer extreme cold to extreme heat as well. If I have to pick between the two and constantly 65 and sunny isn’t an option.

Extremes on either end aren’t desirable. Gimme sunny and 72 with a breezy, just don’t make me move to San Diego to get it.
You're fucked. The San Diego area is the only place you can get that in the continental US.

Why do you hate SD?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-01-19, 12:40

tGreenWay wrote:

If you had to pick one greenway. That’s generally what “I prefer x over y” means. Not that I necessarily like it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-19, 12:51

Test.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-19, 13:08

Hey, does anyone know why Pylon hasn’t posted for a while? Haven’t seen any of his posts lately.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-19, 15:48

:(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-20, 07:48

Single digits this morning. Back from a walk in the woods.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-01-20, 08:34

It's really fucking cold outside
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-01-20, 16:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Single digits this morning. Back from a walk in the woods.

Bob, I went snowshoeing yesterday and it was actually warmer than I liked.  I was training though, so I had a full hiking pack on.  Unfortunately, it looks like the high will get above freezing after tomorrow.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-20, 16:11

duffy munn wrote:It's really fucking disgustingly cold outside

Friendly amendment.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-20, 16:12

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Single digits this morning. Back from a walk in the woods.

Bob, I went snowshoeing yesterday and it was actually warmer than I liked.  I was training though, so I had a full hiking pack on.  Unfortunately, it looks like the high will get above freezing after tomorrow.

Don’t knock a good high.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-01-20, 16:21

tGreenWay wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

Don’t knock a good high.

Well, it appears we both have a different definition of a good high...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-20, 17:10

Senior Dickfist wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Don’t knock a good high.

Well, it appears we both have a different definition of a good high...

My highs are higher than your highs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next