Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..

+2
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..  Empty Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 14:47

in reference to Maxine Waters..

"Being a loud-mouthed lady in the ghetto you would think someone would have shot this bitch by now."

-Michael Selyem, Deputy District Attorney of San Bernardino County, California - speaking on Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

I'm sure you're upset by this.. right?

I mean.. you didn't post anything about it.. so I was just kind of curious.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..  Empty Re: Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-10, 09:01

some more civil behavior from supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator..

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’

Make America White Again.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..  Empty Re: Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..

Post by Cameron 2018-07-10, 09:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:some more civil behavior from supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator..

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’

Maybe I read the link too fast, but I don't remember it saying they were Trump supporters. I don't remember it saying they were white, either.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-10, 09:35

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:some more civil behavior from supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator..

Maybe I read the link too fast, but I don't remember it saying they were Trump supporters. I don't remember it saying they were white, either.
I don't know, either.

I just know that the racist, bigoted sexual predator calls Mexicans "murders" and "rapists".. immigrants are referred to as "animals".. and he promotes violence and white supremacy.

so I just kind of figured that when a 91 year old Mexican man gets beaten with a brick and is told "go back to your country".. it wasn't perpetrated by an angry mob of peace-loving pacifists.

if it turns out that the people who beat the 91 year old Mexican man with a brick and told him to "go back to your country" are supporters of Hillary Clinton and her email account, I will gladly apologize to the fine MAGA patriots for disparaging their good name.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-10, 09:47

I’m sure she was a very fine person, whatever color she was, Cam.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-10, 10:36

Cameron wrote:

Black woman did it because the old man bumped into her kid. Then her posse came back a beat him some more. Hope the cops get them. Probably not though. I don't think black on brown crime is much of a priority in this country, but probably slightly higher than black on black crime.

Side note: now the poor guy's family has to beg for money on the interwebs to pay his medical bills. Which is viewed as totally normal in this country. Which is fucking pathetic for the supposed richest country in the world.

Ask yourself how far you are from having to beg for money on the interwebs to pay medical or funeral expenses for you or a loved one.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-10, 10:41

Heat Miser wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Black woman did it because the old man bumped into her kid. Then her posse came back a beat him some more. Hope the cops get them. Probably not though. I don't think black on brown crime is much of a priority in this country, but probably slightly higher than black on black crime.

Side note: now the poor guy's family has to beg for money on the interwebs to pay his medical bills. Which is viewed as totally normal in this country. Which is fucking pathetic for the supposed richest country in the world.

Ask yourself how far you are from having to beg for money on the interwebs to pay medical or funeral expenses for you or a loved one.
this is one screwed up country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-10, 10:51

Then there's guys like this.     Man we're getting close to exploding in this country.

Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..  36858910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-10, 10:52

DWags wrote:Then there's guys like this.     Man we're getting close to exploding in this country.

Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..  36858910
waiting for our fine civility-promoting republicans to chime in.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-10, 10:53

DWags wrote:Then there's guys like this.     Man we're getting close to exploding in this country.

And just for my own curiosity, if you had to guess what candidate the guy holding the sign voted for, Hilliary or Trump, who would you put your money on?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-10, 10:56

DWags wrote:

And just for my own curiosity, if you had to guess what candidate the guy holding the sign voted for, Hilliary or Trump, who would you put your money on?
I'd suspect he voted for the American patriot who was endorsed by the KKK and defends white supremacists.

which would be.. not Hillary. Paging LooseGoose - Arbiter of Civility.. Paragon of Moral Virtue.. Beacon of Nobility..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-10, 10:57

He's wearing socks with sandals so... Jill Stein?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-10, 10:57

Is that John McClane?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down