Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator

+11
InTenSity
msugolfguy
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
DWags
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 Empty Re: Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-17, 10:10

I honestly didn't know a ton about Kasich, but as I've said here before, I voted for him in the primaries, as well. Mostly (actually entirely) because he was not the racist, bigoted sexual predator.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 Empty Re: Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 10:13

I’d settle for him as a “somewhat “ moderate compromise in 2020 for that party.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-07-17, 10:13

The Trump base is a helluva a lot more anti abortion, anti immigration and pro gun rights while identifying with authoritarian leaders like Putin who “Get things done” than interested in American style democracy.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-17, 10:15

If at least three of us in this thread voted for Kasich in the primary, how did agent orange actually win?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 10:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:If at least three of us in this thread voted for Kasich in the primary, how did agent orange actually win?

You wouldn’t believe the amount of racists who were voting precisely because of that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-07-17, 10:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:If at least three of us in this thread voted for Kasich in the primary, how did agent orange actually win?

Trump started as 1 of 17 and sucked the air out of the room while taking over “debates”.

By the time the MI primary took place Trump had become a messianic figure dominating every stage he shared with other GOP Presidential hopefuls and getting the major share of news coverage for his outrageous attacks.

Here in West MI there were and are an astounding bunch that voted for Trump in the primaries because they were happy the way he insulted everyone.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-17, 10:37

Memes!

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 37256258_10156512038373584_1505929359200878592_n
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-17, 10:38

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 37388646_10156512048488584_332442726547062784_n
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-17, 13:06

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 DiQyCu0WAAAv81B
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 14:05

https://twitter.com/samuelljackson/status/1019166156417101824
There’s nothing clever or snarky to say that would salve the wound Patriotism took yesterday!! THIS MUTHAFUCKER’S GOT TO GO‼️
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-17, 14:09

Man, listening to the press conference after the meeting, there is no way Trump isn't being blackmailed (at the very least) by Putin. He's doing the Kremlin's bidding. Folks need to be hanged in the public square for this shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-17, 14:10

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 DiTP8eiUEAEymew
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-17, 15:02

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 502811600 lights go out as Trump pledges support to IC. You can't make this shit up.

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1019295515760967680
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 16:16

Trumps correction today is pure BS.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-17, 16:17

steveschneider wrote:Trumps correction today is pure BS.

Weakest sauce ever.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 16:18

Also this is a good one:

https://twitter.com/ktumulty/status/1019294786711375872

Trump on NATO summit: "When I left, everybody was thrilled."
FACT CHECK: True
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-17, 17:21

Rocinante wrote:Man, listening to the press conference after the meeting, there is no way Trump isn't being blackmailed (at the very least) by Putin. He's doing the Kremlin's bidding. Folks need to be hanged in the public square for this shit.
I remember when Republicans were outaged that time Obama forgot to wear an American flag lapel pin.

Seriously.

Of course, he was black.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 17:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Man, listening to the press conference after the meeting, there is no way Trump isn't being blackmailed (at the very least) by Putin. He's doing the Kremlin's bidding. Folks need to be hanged in the public square for this shit.
I remember when Republicans were outaged that time Obama forgot to wear an American flag lapel pin.

Seriously.

Of course, he was black.

But his suit was brown.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 18:38

Trump has hit bottom big question where are the democrats to call for impeachment? I’ve only heard from Schumer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-17, 18:43

steveschneider wrote:Trump has hit bottom big question where are the democrats to call for impeachment? I’ve only heard from Schumer.

Waiting on Mueller...and midterms.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-17, 18:56

So does anyone on this board support Trump now? I'm going to guess LWS because he's dumber than a rock. Goose? 50/50. No make that 60/40 in favor. He's so wrapped up in his team winning he can't think straight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 21:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So does anyone on this board support Trump now? I'm going to guess LWS because he's dumber than a rock. Goose? 50/50. No make that 60/40 in favor. He's so wrapped up in his team winning he can't think straight.

I don’t know but George Will just wrote an op-ed titled “This sad, embarrassing wreck of a man”.

https://twitter.com/ejdionne/status/1019339033216933890
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-17, 22:00

Precision is not part of Trump’s repertoire: He speaks English as though it is a second language that he learned from someone who learned English last week. So, it is usually difficult to sift meanings from Trump’s word salads. But in Helsinki he was, for him, crystal clear about feeling no allegiance to the intelligence institutions that work at his direction and under leaders he chose.

Damn. Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 06:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So does anyone on this board support Trump now? I'm going to guess LWS because he's dumber than a rock. Goose? 50/50. No make that 60/40 in favor. He's so wrapped up in his team winning he can't think straight.
I suspect the racist, bigoted sexual predator's support with his deplorables is at an all-time high.

Seriously.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-18, 06:40

David Allen Green @davidallengreen 3 hours ago
"I misspoke," explained Meatloaf, "I wouldn't do anything for love".

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-18, 06:52

I remember when apology tours were the end of America as we know it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-18, 07:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I suspect the racist, bigoted sexual predator's support with his deplorables is at an all-time high.

Seriously.

As long as there is Fox News he’s going to have a base.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-18, 08:22

kingstonlake wrote:I remember when apology tours were the end of America as we know it.

"I'm sorry my country sucks and keeps blaming you for stuff, Vlad." - Trump basically
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 08:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:David Allen Green @davidallengreen 3 hours ago
"I misspoke," explained Meatloaf, "I wouldn't do anything for love".

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 08:38

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I suspect the racist, bigoted sexual predator's support with his deplorables is at an all-time high.

Seriously.

truth.

the mainstream media is as complicit as the GOP controlled Congress.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 08:39

You know it's bad if Goose hasn't rushed in to justify it or make excuses for it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-18, 09:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

truth.

The Fox model is different than other msm outlets. Their model is to play up outrage. They attack other news sources that people are angry at which works in two directions. It gets their audience to not trust other news sources and makes it so they are the only one their audience trusts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-07-18, 09:40

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: truth.

The Fox model is different than other msm outlets. Their model is to play up outrage. They attack other news sources that people are angry at which works in two directions. It gets their audience to not trust other news sources and makes it so they are the only one their audience trusts.

Fox News finds unique ways to be terrible, but many/most msm outlets love a good outrage of some sort or another.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-18, 10:01

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Fox News finds unique ways to be terrible, but many/most msm outlets love a good outrage of some sort or another.

True. I think this applies mostly to the 24 hour cable and maybe a lot of the struggling local news papers/affiliates.

The best analogy I can make is finding good news is sort of like finding good music. I see people that only listen to radio, or watch the awards show come out saying a big generalization 'boy millennial music sucks'. If that's all you are exposed to you are probably going to believe that. Most of us that are music geeks understand that you have to actively seek out the good music and we know how to look for it. The news industry has taken a beating but the NYT, WasPos, Vanity Fair, Atlantic, Harper, New Yorker, La Times, WSJ and so on do some unbelievable reporting that is a lot different than the crap we see on CNN/MSNBC/Fox. PBS News Hour is outstanding, they actually do reporting on policy. I firmly believe if you want to be informed you have to seek out the better reporting these days and unfortunately people have to have an idea of where to find it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-07-18, 12:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:You know it's bad if Goose hasn't rushed in to justify it or make excuses for it.

Well in fairness it hasn't risen to the brown suit or using mustard issues that plagued this great nation.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-18, 13:09

Helsinki Summit: The President of the United States Gets To Meet The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Page 2 1550444538 I miss the days when shit like this was a huge deal.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-18, 15:32

This is down right insane.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1019660670156115968

Trump discussed possibly handing over a US citizen to Russia...one of which was a former US ambassador under the Obama administration.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2018-07-18, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-18, 16:06

How do Republican's get to sit and do nothing about this, while claiming to be patriotic? For all their rhetoric about the left being Socialist commies, they sure aren't doing shit about the commies, and now are coming around to thinking they are ok with commies. I don't understand whatever republicans think they are.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-18, 16:18

steveschneider wrote:This is down right insane.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1019660670156115968

Trump discussed possibly handing over US citizens to Russia...one of which was a former US ambassador under the Obama administration.

Trumpettes are always asking, "Where is the collusion?" Here's some fucking collusion for you. Impeach this dumbfuck already. I know it's not going to happen.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-18, 17:01

InTenSity wrote:How do Republican's get to sit and do nothing about this, while claiming to be patriotic? For all their rhetoric about the left being Socialist commies, they sure aren't doing shit about the commies, and now are coming around to thinking they are ok with commies. I don't understand whatever republicans think they are.

If they speak out they lose a good chunk of their base. They are afraid he will single them out, attack them and cause them to lose some support.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next