Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah?

+13
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
Senior Dickfist
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
aualum06
Death Roe
goodbar
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
DWags
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? Empty Good ol fashion board invasion or nah?

Post by DWags 2018-07-16, 08:07

Only we can make fun of bob being annoying

I’m not worried.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? Empty Re: Good ol fashion board invasion or nah?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-16, 08:44

A quick check of the memberlist tells me we have 21 good men and one Dendro that logged in today. That's a good number for the little message board that could. We could all get banned together. cheers
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? Empty Re: Good ol fashion board invasion or nah?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 08:47

DWags wrote:Only we can make fun of bob being annoying

I’m not worried.
that is... awesome. Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 10:46

DWags wrote:Bob can be kind of forgettable. I’ve often thought if he would just dress as an MSU super hero and wear a mask he’d stand out more.

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 502811600

MSchott wrote:I miss Bob. He was smart and entertaining.

thanks man..

LooseGoose2012 wrote:Actually he was a bit slow and boring, but endearing in his own special way. Many miss Bob.

surely that's not our LooseGoose..?  Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 2599972566

if so, that's the nicest thing he's ever said about me.. perhaps he thought I wouldn't see it.. Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 2275418548
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-16, 10:51

I’m trying to get the masked mod to post.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 11:07

DWags wrote:I’m trying to get the masked mod to post.
I suspect he's in line at the dry cleaners picking up his costume.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-16, 11:11

If you fuckers would post on here exclusively, Swill would be a lot better. Get off the goddamn fence.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 11:33

Rocinante wrote:If you fuckers would post on here exclusively, Swill would be a lot better.  Get off the goddamn fence.
I haven't posted there since the Masked Man of the Red Cedar banned me for mocking his Outfit for the Socially Well-Adjusted.

I'm a Swill OG.

Don't you forget it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-16, 11:35

I looked at the thread and saw a t least 3 swillers in it. That’s what I’m talking about Bob. Your bonafides are not in question.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-16, 11:37

Rocinante wrote:I looked at the thread and saw a t least 3 swillers in it. That’s what I’m talking about Bob. Your bonafides are not in question.

Blame Wags, I hadn't even visited there in over a month until he came in here with this scheme.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-16, 11:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I looked at the thread and saw a t least 3 swillers in it. That’s what I’m talking about Bob. Your bonafides are not in question.

Blame Wags, I hadn't even visited there in over a month until he came in here with this scheme.

I only take responsibility for my sins. You’re on your own. I remember being blamed for Bob Young’s transgressions by his parents when I was in 6th grade, I told his parents to kiss my ass, I didn’t make him drink those four hamms beers.

Fuckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 11:44

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-07-16, 11:54

My stupid work cant figure out if forummotion is banned or not. I must post there occasionally. (or twitters, puke.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-16, 11:59

Some guy just said Nedgo banned bob because Nedgo hurt bobs feelings.

If that makes sense
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-16, 12:14

I don’t post or browse there unless it’s a thread linked here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-16, 12:21

DWags wrote:Some guy just said Nedgo banned bob because Nedgo hurt bobs feelings.

If that makes sense
Lemme guess. tTito or Lomez. Lomez has had a weird hardon for this place since it was started. tTito is kinda the same way.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-16, 14:07

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:Some guy just said Nedgo banned bob because Nedgo hurt bobs feelings.

If that makes sense
Lemme guess. tTito or Lomez. Lomez has had a weird hardon for this place since it was started. tTito is kinda the same way.

Still? I haven’t read TOB in maybe a year, and every once in awhile that Lomez dude would say ridiculous things about this place. I’m starting to think Roc had sex with that loser’s blow up doll or something.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-07-16, 14:27

I forgot my password to that place
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-16, 14:30

I got an email from them like last week that my account was cancelled. I cried.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 14:31

I wonder if I could get some recommendations on who I'd really enjoy having a beer with from the folks over there...

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2018-07-16, 14:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder if I could get some recommendations on who I'd really enjoy having a beer with from the folks over there...

Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 2599972566

i seem like a great guy somebody'd wanna have a beer with. Good ol fashion board invasion or nah? 2599972566
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-07-16, 14:40

Rocinante wrote:I got an email from them like last week that my account was cancelled. I cried.

Rip in peace
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-07-16, 14:43

If you guys would post more here there wouldn't be a need to go there
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 14:50

aualum06 wrote:If you guys would post more here there wouldn't be a need to go there
this has all of the markings of something written by Hondo.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-07-16, 15:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
aualum06 wrote:If you guys would post more here there wouldn't be a need to go there

I better go buy a pink shirt then
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2018-07-16, 15:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

saidn't it better could've had me done any better.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 15:14

aualum06 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: this has all of the markings of something written by Hondo.

I better go buy a pink shirt then
Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-16, 15:27

Rocinante wrote:I got an email from them like last week that my account was cancelled. I cried.

This is the 2nd time I've posted there since 2014. Still rocking my Rose Bowl avatar.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 16:01

OTPT wrote:Does sparty libre still post here? I have some music suggestions that may help him lighten up

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-07-16, 19:38

I just went there the other day to do some research on trying to find a former poster, lasted 2 min before I gave up and left
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-16, 19:53

Haven't been to tTurd in months.

There are just a couple posters I miss and wish would post here...Tree Rat and Ed Martin's Loan
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-16, 20:18

The Pantry wrote:Haven't been to tTurd in months.

There are just a couple posters I miss and wish would post here...Tree Rat and Ed Martin's Loan
we should initiate a campaign to stir up the good folks from that hellhole.

We could promise them dark chocolates and eternal salvation.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-16, 20:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Haven't been to tTurd in months.

we should initiate a campaign to stir up the good folks from that hellhole.

Em, the hell you think I’ve been tryna do?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-17, 09:21

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: we should initiate a campaign to stir up the good folks from that hellhole.

Em, the hell you think I’ve been tryna do?

that thread is pretty funny. Glad to know I had an impact over there.

an unfortunate, overwhelmingly negative impact.. but an impact nonetheless.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 11:03

Thread link isn't loading up for some reason.

So Bob, if 247 lifted your ban would you go back? I'm shocked they banned you, I'm guessing they didn't understand you are probably a good guy to get a beer with?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-17, 11:34

steveschneider wrote:Thread link isn't loading up for some reason.

So Bob, if 247 lifted your ban would you go back? I'm shocked they banned you, I'm guessing they didn't understand you are probably a good guy to get a beer with?
nah, man.. I'd never go back over there.

Not for any real reason.. other than it's a weird place that I'd prefer not to associate myself with. But I dig it here.

tSwill is the place to be.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 11:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Thread link isn't loading up for some reason.

nah, man.. I'd never go back over there.

Not for any real reason.. other than it's a weird place that I'd prefer not to associate myself with. But I dig it here.

tSwill is the place to be.

I went there a few times when the OTL thing blew up. Seemed like the usual Tanfan vs the haters feud was still going. Boring.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-17, 11:46

High chance if you follow recruiting you’re a nut job so yeah a lot of nut jobs there
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-17, 11:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:High chance if you follow recruiting you’re a nut job so yeah a lot of nut jobs there

Yeah following recruiting leads to craziness like threatening to slice one's penis off if an incoming freshman turns out to be a good player.

;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-17, 12:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:High chance if you follow recruiting you’re a nut job so yeah a lot of nut jobs there

Yeah following recruiting leads to craziness like threatening to slice one's penis off if an incoming freshman turns out to be a good player.

;-)

Exactly.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next